advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I need some advice from some older vets (ages 40-60)

Mr.underdog

Newbies
Hey room,

We'll this morning I went on my weekly ride (cycling) with my girlfriends father (30 year cyclist ) the dude has some solid rock legs/calves. But before we took off I shot up some test E and C 500mg 50/50 shot in the restroom.

And well he walked in on me as I was injecting, and now he's asking for a nice cycle but I feel really uncomfortable giving him a cycle or advice , the guy is 56 can't except that he's getting old but is 100% interested in juicing/doping not for competitive reason but to feel and perform like he was in his teens/twenty's what ever, is there any advice/cycle for a beginner at an old age I recommended him to go see a doctor but he insisted the other rout

His stAts Age :56
Height :5"5
Weight :170-200 not sure
Body fat %. Not sure but dose have a gut!

But the guy can cycle on a road bike for hours like a machine

I would be very reluctant to help him out at his age, especially if he has never juiced in the past. HRT is prolly a good place to start but only under a docs supervision.
I definitely wouldn't be hooking the dude up, how bad U gonna feel if something goes wrong?

We'll this morning I went on my weekly ride (cycling) with my girlfriends father

And well he walked in on me as I was injecting,

After the second tidbit, I was expecting a completely different ending to this story.

Tell him to go to a DR and test his test levels and they will go from there.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^.start with TRT and some blood work and take it from there...maybe after 6 months of TRT ,,,he would be ready for a beginner cycle...i didnt start til i was 47 and jumped right in with no probs and pretty much ZERO side effects and i tried some pretty good cycles before Law Enforcement probs...put a damper on things
however as we know everyone reacts differently to AAS

You are in a tight spot I think. I would still suggest him getting his levels tested. Why is he reluctant to do that? At his age, I am almost certain a doc would put him on something. Seems odd.

He's 56 for crying out loud… a little test isn't going to kill him. There is no guarantee any doctor is going to give him anything unless his levels are in the gutter. The real question is: do you really want this guy knocking on your door every time his supply runs low?

My advice is lock the door when you pin.

200mgs per week would be a great place for him to start. No need to up the dose until his gains stop. In a large percentage of guys this will place him at about 1500-1600 ng of test in his blood work, just a few hundred higher than high normal for a 20 year old.

If he has a gut, and has low test than much higher than normal can have a lot of sides. I would at least have him get a hormone panel done and diet down the gut first.

you were shooting up in the bathroom and didn't lock the door?

Agree with most here. I would not advice him taking anything without first seeing a dr. and having a blood panel done.

I bet if he cleaned up his DIET he will feel 100% better alone. Nothing wrong with an HRT dose of Test and GH. Get blood work first, but I bet it is low.

Thanks

Thanks guys for the advice ,I did tell him to see a doc first! As for me not locking the door yeah I'm a dumbass I didn't even think twice!

Look into giving him a low dose of test. I have been trying to talk my father into a low dose of test for 2 years now. He is in his early 60's and has every symptom of low t imaginable. He is to stubborn and won't listen but keeps saying he has no energy, appetite, muscle loss, blah blah blah.

Plus, years of being abused as a child the poor guy can't speak proper to even state his problems to a Dr. He gets flustered when talking to professionals. It's a crappy situation cause he doesn't know how to speak up. Anyways, sorry bout the rant...Have him see a doc and get on TRT.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity