over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I need some help on fat loss...

BigGirl said:
I found a cool combo of stuff to keep me awake on my shifts (work nights), was sick of fat burners.

1 adrafinil
2.5 ENADA
1 DMG (B 15)
B 12+ folic acid shots
and green tea

the full effect wasn't right away, actually about a month before I knew for sure I have a lot more energy.
You get info on ALL the good exotics before any of us. Must be one of your "Fringe Benefits" from the job :D

xcelbeyond

Fat Loss

Dont forget to drink plenty of water too, 1-2 gallons per day. I am in the same state you are trying to lean out, and your right it takes time. Try doing your cardio on an empty stomach as it is supposed to burn more fat that way. Im not sure how much cardio you are doing, but I could tell a great difference when I bumped up my cardio from 30 to 45 min during lunch daily, that extra 15 min was not too long and it has paid off. I have skipped eating lunch now for the choice of a low carb meal replacement shake after my cardio. I also ride my mtn. bike in the evenings, that thing is like getting a fillet knife after fat, lol. Im haivng all kinds of things get in my head now. Also you might want to try which I have and that is to have a week where you go balls out heavy set with 5-7 reps and then the next week go relatively light with high reps 20-25 with little rest. I hope this helps you.

Mako

I will restate much of what has already been said, but it's easier to sum up a fat loss plan that way, by just including everything.

1) Avoid ketosis like the plague. It works for few and fails for many.

2) Eliminate carbs EXCEPT post-workout, and the following meal. I recommend a glucose/protein (80 carbs, 30 protein) drink immediately after the workout, followed by a complex carb and protein meal 1-2 hours after that. Possibly a peice of fruit pre-workout, or maybe 1/4 serving of your post-workout drink. Eliminate fat in ALL meals that contain carbs.

3) Some people have good luck with high fat + protein, low carb; while others have better luck with high protein, low fat + carb. You'll have to experiment. You may notice the common factor: high protein. This is key.

4) 45-60 minutes of cardio in the morning, on an empty stomach. Keep the intensity down, or you will make yourself sick and burn muscle. 60-70% MHR should be enough intenstiy. 4-5 mornings a week should do the trick.

5) Please be careful if you use DNP or usnic acid. That is some pretty dangerous stuff to mess around with. Research first.

6) You might want to avoid HIT, in favor of higher volume, lower intensity, higher rep, lower rest period, type of training.

7) Highly consider supplementing with ALA, or better yet, r-ALA. This will increase your glycogen uptake, therefore reducing blood sugar, thereby increasing lypolysis.

Eat meat! Peace.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity