over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I need some help on fat loss...

martin

Newbies
Looking for honest help on how to loose fat. I’m not looking for fast results because I know this is going to take some time. This is going to sound crazy but I really don’t want to gain size, I want to loose a great amount of fat before I start on the juice at a different level.

I had my fat tested and it came out to 240 of muscle and bone and the rest is fat. I’m 6 feet tall 350 pounds. I have used juice ten years ago so using it is not new. I have done some research on my own and I’m thinking of doing the following in order to help me loose the fat at a quicker pace. If you guy’s a different approach let me know.

50 - 75 mg. Tren EOD
400 mg. Test cipe week
.25 mg. Arimedex daily
480 mg. Amour thyroid, the doc said this thyroid has T3, T4. He put me on it to help me loose weight.

I’m also thinking of taking Unsic Acid, but I don’t know were to buy it.

On the training part I’m going to follow H.I.T. as follows:

Monday-Chest, Shoulders, Triceps

Wednesday- Quads, Hams, Calves

Friday- Abs, Back, Biceps

Cardio- every day except leg day.

If this is a good plan of attack let me now if not suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks for you help guys.

May the Dark side be with you……..

The key is to losing the fat (and to bodybuilding) is "nutrition" - read my signature.

You are probably like me and need cut out almost ALL carbs (a must is to cut out ALL simple sugars and lactose) and cut out fat to boot. With as much muscle you have you should take-in between 450 and 500 grams of protein.

Don't count on your supplements or type of workout to get your fat-loss. Those things will "help" but only marginally compared to diet!

xcelbeyond

Last edited:
xcelbeyond said:
The key is to losing the fat (and to bodybuilding) is "nutrition" - read my signature.

You are probably like me and need cut out almost ALL carbs (a must is to cut out ALL simple sugars and lactose) and cut out fat to boot. With as much muscle you have you should take-in between 450 and 500 grams of protein.

Don't count on your supplements or type of workout to get your fat-loss. Those things will "help" but only marginally compared to diet!

xcelbeyond

Agreed - diet - low carbs, low fat, HIGH protein.

your right

I have to cut allmost all the carbs under 25 grams in order to register purple. But when you say to cut out almost all the fats which ones?

thaks guys

I understand that diet is key. But how do I stay in ketosis with cutting out all the fat?

What we are talking about is not a ketogenic diet. To be in ketosis you can't take high amounts of protein, bt rather 70% fats and virtually zero carbs.

What we are talking about is a low carb diet (for your size - 300g/day or less), with as little fat as possible and keep your protein VERY high.

how come scott abell says that high protein diets will waste the muscle tissue away because the body will start breaking down amino acids for energy? when we want our energy source to be either fat or carbohydrates.

doug1 said:
how come scott abell says that high protein diets will waste the muscle tissue away because the body will start breaking down amino acids for energy? when we want our energy source to be either fat or carbohydrates.
Note that BigA and myself said to eat LOTS of protein. Essentially, you're still meeting your daily caloric needs. Your body will convert excess "eaten" protein before it will cannibolize its own muscle. If you aren't taking in an adequate amount of protein (to meet daily caloric needs), then you can lose muscle for energy.

That's why we "emphasize" taking in plenty of protein!

(Good question though bro!)

xcelbeyond

Last edited:
but we still need a caloric defecit before the body will tap into it's fat cells for fuel. so how can you say that you are meeting the daily calorie requirements??

but we still need a caloric defecit before the body will tap into it's fat cells for fuel. so how can you say that you are meeting the daily calorie requirements??

this question gets asked a lot, so here it goes.... i could gain, maintain, or even loose weight eating the same amount of calories a day. Each diet has different effects on calories burned, protein is the hardest nutrient to break down and eating it causes a natural rise albeit small but still greater then fat or carbs do in effects on calories burned. also when protein turs to glucose, it takes energy for this process to take place and the energy comes from fat stores. Now u c how u can eat the same amount of calories a day but depending on which macronutrients u choose will decide which diet burns more calories o rmakes the greater deficit

oh, so the old tef(themic effect of food) trick!!(good answer) ok but i don't count calories, i let my hunger signs dictate when it's time to eat...that being the case, would you still recommend the high protein diet to someone like myslelf? does whey protein fall into the same category as the other solid protiens?

Last edited:
So how would you....

So how would you set your colories to loose fat. How do you arrive at a set percentage? Do you cut your food in half and start from there?:eek:

doug1 said:
does whey protein fall into the same category as the other solid protiens?
You bet! Try and get whey protein isolate (several different forms) and avoid whey protein concentrate (has too much lactose - milk sugar!)

xcelbeyond

Re: So how would you....

martin said:
So how would you set your colories to loose fat. How do you arrive at a set percentage? Do you cut your food in half and start from there?:eek:
You should have "an idea" of how many calories that you need to maintain? Use that as a starting point. Have someone that's reliable/consistent, check your BF. I would strive for 500mg protein with the amount of mass you have (450mg if must drop it). Keep carbs to a minimum and eat most of them right after you workout. Make up calorie difference in "good" fats. Have your BF checked after about 2 weeks (to check your progress). If you dropped in "overall" body weight but didn't lose fat, increase protein by 50mg. If you gained overall bodyweight but BF went down, sing HALLELUIA! I nothing changes (body composition), cut fats and increase protein.

The only carbs I eat besides post workout (which is actually my breakfast) is about 1/2 cup of Salsa on my "chopped-up" protein!

xcelbeyond

Thanks (xcelbeyond)

I am starting to see how you regulate your carbs in the right forms.

i still recomend combining the whey with a casein or egg white powder from Proteinfactory.com, or u could use whey in addition to ur regular meals to up the protei content of them

hi

58% of protein will become sugar (aka:glucogenic amino acids)

only 10% of fat will become sugar (aka:glycerol)

so if you're lo-carbing and need more energy eat protein, if you're hungry (too hungry) eat more fat. Eating fat will bring you deeper into ketosis which eliviates hunger.

we're not trying to go into that "god awful" state of ketosis...

BigGirl!

Glad to see ya made it over here gal!

I've got this Couples partner that's dying for me to tell her what to take (and I have no suggestions for women). So - I may be calling on you :D

xcelbeyond

hey, xcel!

You can ask, it sure doesn't take much though. I'm at less than 1ml/month, and that's eq, bigger than all my orderies at work:)
If I was a guy and didn't have to worry about getting too masculine I'd be huge.

I haven't been on any of the boards lately, any new supplements I should try? and by supplements I actually mean supplements.

I found a cool combo of stuff to keep me awake on my shifts (work nights), was sick of fat burners.

1 adrafinil
2.5 ENADA
1 DMG (B 15)
B 12+ folic acid shots
and green tea

the full effect wasn't right away, actually about a month before I knew for sure I have a lot more energy.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear