over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I need some serious advice,don't know what to do

I have to agree with Lex. ABout 8 years ago before my father passed away, my oldest brother and his wife came to visit and they stayed with my parents. My mom calls me up crying saying how the wife stole her medicine when they left, which was stuff for her BP and also pain killers as she was in a bad accident and had to go through physical therapy. Needless to say, and I hate to say it, but once someone crosses into that path, they don't give two shits about anything except getting their high on and will do damn near anything to get that high.

Cut ties and move on with your life. He's gone.. the only way he can come back from the addiction is if HE truly wants to.

I have had my addictions for 5 years i had a oxy problem i quit myself.
Yes i still crave after almost 3 years but by looking at others mistake and that my family depends on me,i choose not to go back .
So i know if there is a will there is a way that's why i tried but i am done with this as of today.
I am sure some more news will come to me within the next few days and when i do i will let you all know.
THANKS TO ALL YOU GUYS :cool:

I see miracles every single day in the walls of AA, in fact, AA has helped MILLIONS recover from addiction. These are facts, not opinions, and one can indeed change the direction of their life, i'm living proof.

You should focus in your family and move on. Drugs or not that kind of behavior isn't acceptable. Too many excuses...drugs bad childhood trauma etc. No excuse to victimize others.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 2

I have had my addictions for 5 years i had a oxy problem i quit myself.
Yes i still crave after almost 3 years but by looking at others mistake and that my family depends on me,i choose not to go back .
So i know if there is a will there is a way that's why i tried but i am done with this as of today.
I am sure some more news will come to me within the next few days and when i do i will let you all know.
THANKS TO ALL YOU GUYS :cool:

Huge congrats GS. Much respect and props bro! I lost so many friends cause of those oxys. Once they hit the street and doctors in the year 2000ish, so many people didn't know how strong they were and guys dropping like flies. Now in this state you can hardly even get them. That's awesome you dropped it and having a family sure helps. I could not imagine being that selfish having a wife and kids and having a habit like that.

I see miracles every single day in the walls of AA, in fact, AA has helped MILLIONS recover from addiction. These are facts, not opinions, and one can indeed change the direction of their life, i'm living proof.

amen brother!!

If it were me. I'd call the cops and fuck him over as much as I could. I'm a nice guy till u fuck with me or my family.

I think the answer depends on what your ultimate solution is.

If you want to really help him....Then you need to confront him. He either checks in for treatment or you get the police involved.

If you just want him to bug off, then let it be and cut him off completely. How much did the pawn cost? You got off cheap....

GS my friend....... I feel your pain, ;ets just say ive had a lot of experience dealing with the exact predicament u r dealing with. I will PM you bud, I have some solid advice....... I am going to pray for you as well and for your friend most importantly that this MONSTER drug doesn't take his life.....

Sorry to hear about your situation GS.

I went through something similar with a childhood friend except his vice was crack. We knew he was stealing and we thought we were helping by not getting the cops involved while trying to get him into rehab.
Big mistake. He cleaned out his mothers bank account and she almost got evicted. I felt partially responsible for not intervening sooner.
You can't help someone who doesn't want it. I later found out that he ended up serving time and finally getting clean.
Best thing I ever did was separate myself from him about 16 years ago.
Like someone else posted, maybe jail is what your friend needs.

Good luck.

Little background my best friend had a 10 year heroin addiction 1 year ago he told me he needed help and i got him in with a friend who is a Dr and he prescribed him suboxine . The last year has been great his family has took him back in after he stole lots of money from them and he got a good job several months ago,even workout now.
Last week my wife called me and said my youngest boys game-boy ,x-box and lap top was missing.
She told me my buddy stopped by to see if i was home,she told him no and he said he would call me,she didn't think nothing about it and went to take a shower,after she got out she went to my youngest room and made his bed and noticed that things where missing.
I called him at work and they said he no longer works there mia for a month.
I did get my sons stuff from one of the pawn shops in my area and now i feel like killing him,the pawn shop confirmed by his ID it was him.
I didn't turn him in to the cops because he is supposed to be my long time friend.
My buddy is or was the best guy you could ever known but by past experience i don't know if i can go through this shit again.
Should i track him down or just stay away from him and never deal with him again?
I feel two different ways ,one he is a addict so the drugs have a hold of him and two i want to kill him for doing what he did.
I feel like i have lost him........

Mods if this is in the wrong area put it in the correct area.

ive known and still know people like this. sometimes no one can help them. sounds like u helped him and he royaly fucked u. so fuck him. u have a family of your own to worry about. who knows what else he may do. what if he stole your car? where does it end? when do you draw the line? for me, stealing from my kids, if I didn't kill the bastard, id just ignore him for the rest of my life.

Sorry to hear about your situation GS.

I went through something similar with a childhood friend except his vice was crack. We knew he was stealing and we thought we were helping by not getting the cops involved while trying to get him into rehab.
Big mistake. He cleaned out his mothers bank account and she almost got evicted. I felt partially responsible for not intervening sooner.
You can't help someone who doesn't want it. I later found out that he ended up serving time and finally getting clean.
Best thing I ever did was separate myself from him about 16 years ago.
Like someone else posted, maybe jail is what your friend needs.

Good luck.

Not justifying either drug, but here crackheads are way way worse than someone on lortabs or percocets.. I guess where I am at there never was Heroin, so I don't really know which is worse, but I have seen my share of crackheads and they are whacked! Not trying to hijack GS's thread Just sayin...

I wish I knew what to tell you. This ones a bad one. Good luck buddy.

UFC guy.... good point, not a lot of people who go to prison learn unfortunately, and then yes they do have a hard time getting a good job. Not all though, I just got out august 19th and was a heroin addict for 4 years prior...... I lost everything including my childs mother to a heroin overdose march 18th this year. You change if you truly want to, you have to WANT to change. Change the way you think, therefore changes the way you act. For me , the lord Jesus saved me , and god has done amazing things in my life and continues to everyday as I strive to serve him. And not all have a hard time getting a good job, I have beenout less than 6 months and have a job in sale s where I average 1500-2000 dollars weekly and am diversifying my income portfolio with other avenues ..... Life is good. God is great. There is HOPE. I pray for you and your situation GS.....

Not justifying either drug, but here crackheads are way way worse than someone on lortabs or percocets.. I guess where I am at there never was Heroin, so I don't really know which is worse, but I have seen my share of crackheads and they are whacked! Not trying to hijack GS's thread Just sayin...

Crackheads are pretty bad but I would have to give the nod to heroin addicts for the award for worst addiction only because it is truly a physical addiction once they reach a certain point. If they don't have it they get sick and feel like they have the flu.

On the flip side we don't have a meth problem here in Cleveland it's hard to find but I have heard from guys out west that the meth heads are fuckin nuts!

Addicts will not change until they are ready too. And that usually means after they hit rock bottom. I hit rock bottom in my addiction to pain pills after spending time in jail. It forced me to be clean for the first time and, once clean I started thinking clearly. When I was going through my addiction, I was scared to death of living without the drugs. Once I was clean I realized that I did not need them to live day to day. He will not get that clarity while he is on any kind of narcotics. Even the drugs prescribed to replace the heroin.

I am of the opinion, since I have been through it, that he will not change until he's completely clean. Thus jail would be the best place for him to hit rock bottom and to clean up. Otherwise his rock bottom might be death.

Sounds like the friendship is over anyway. Might as well throw him one last lifeline and send him to jail. He will be pissed, but he's already burned your friendship bridge. Might be the only way for you to live with yourself knowing that you saved his life and did the decent thing for him in the long run. :)

Crackheads are pretty bad but I would have to give the nod to heroin addicts for the award for worst addiction only because it is truly a physical addiction once they reach a certain point. If they don't have it they get sick and feel like they have the flu.

On the flip side we don't have a meth problem here in Cleveland it's hard to find but I have heard from guys out west that the meth heads are fuckin nuts!

Bro...I lived out in Hawaii 5 years straight and the meth/ice epidemic is horrendous!! people walking around like zombies homeless everywhere. Here in fla it's all coke. I been clean for years thank you jesus!! I understand your point bout sickness and heroin. Coke is more mental from what I hear unlike opiates.

But, as you know, until he has the willingness, he is a slave to that shit. AA does work....I prefer it over NA.

So glad heroin and meth were not at epidemic levels when I was coming up. Coke was bad enough and it cost me many years of my life....and more than a few friendships. Some of them cut me loose and I lost a few jobs due to family members not willing to cover for me. Can I blame any of them? Hell no. I don't hold any resentments towards them and some I have been able to reconcile with. I will tell you this....whenever someone enabled me or I avoided deserved consequences, it only made things worse. To an addict, they think they just dodged another bullet. Shame will make him hide from you unless he's ready to pull another scam over on you. I wouldn't hold back just because you think the SS check is going to do him in. I would file a police report. Money between family members is tricky....and families are the worst enablers. Although he did forge the check....hard to deny that. If anything, your complaint may help them have a case against him.

Dude , I'm a recovering drug addict. 24 years of continuous sobriety. One day at a time. All suboxone and methadone are is another addiction. In order to recover , you have to want it. Drug recovery is for people who want to recover not for the people who need it. Your buddy is probably deep down a good person. He steals and does these stupid things to feed his addiction. If he wants help you can try to help, as in a treatment center, AA mettings, NA meetings, Stuff like that. If he doesn't want help there' s nothing that you can do. Most important is to watch what he does not listen to what he says. Addicts are some damn good actors.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear