over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I need your guys help choosing insomnia medication

thanks for all of the replys guys.

so I talked to the doc and the ambien time release wasnt covered either, only the regular ambien(which i have tried before and didnt like).

someone posted they take 100mg seroquel LMAO I would be a zombie for DAYS at that dose. i took 12.5mg everynight for years and it worked well but I want to get off of it since it raises blood sugars and makes me feel funny the next day.

i was taking xanax from my doc but i started waking up halfway through the night. lunesta isnt covered but insurance either so thats out. the pharmcy wants $87 for 10 lunesta!

my issue doesnt have much to do with stims or supps, this has been an on going problem ive had for years.

out of the 4 listed, I decided to give 15mg temazepam a try last night. I dont feel very groggy today, seroquel made me feel more groggy. hopefully this is a step in the right direction.

If you're going to take a benzo anyway, and have been on xanax, Klonopin is a much better choice for sleep as it's slow acting/longer lasting. Just take it an hour earlier than you would xanax.

Jesse,

I've been meaning to ask you how your sleep was when you were on the blast. How was it? Better than now? Seriously give TP's sleep aid a try bro.

Also, has your edema issue subsided?

my sleep on the blast wasnt terrible but wasnt good either lol. the edema i have found for me at least is COMPLETELY diet related. if i go off diet and eat salty stuff and/or junk i will literally gain 15lbs or more in a day...im not kidding...

no disrespect to TP sleep aid but it did absolutely nothing for me bro. I hear it works great for lots of others though.

i didnt have any edema issues on the 20ius a day until i had some really bad stuff pop up in my personal life that caused me to steer me off the tracks and distract me for a bit and i wasnt paying attention to what i ate or even care about training or bodybuilding for a short bit. im working through it and doing what im supposed to be doing again. no excuses, just my fuck up and im trying to work on being more mentally strong and not let stuff get to me as much as it used to causing me to eat and not give a shit about anything.

anyways sorry for the rant! LOL. we'll just keep plugging along, Ill probably start seeing a therapist LMAO

ambien or 25mg of seroquel helps me sleep best..the benzos helped but after a while didnt do the trick anymore

That's crazy! I take two of those things and I'm out cold. Maybe its body weight dependent. I'm sitting at 230 but you're a tad bit bigger than me and by tad i mean much bigger. Could be you need a higher dose? Just a guess.

Diet is KEY to water retention. I don't cheat anymore (which SUX at first) but now that I've been doing it so long it doesn't bother me too much. I'm also much "drier" then i used to be. Even at 10 ius.

You're honest bro. It's good to hear you chime in. Take of care of yourself. Health is priority number one. Rant all you want here. I don't club, drink, do recs...I'm just school school school so these boards are my entertainment!

NO BS aside, i used to date a therapist and I can see why people go to see them!

my sleep on the blast wasnt terrible but wasnt good either lol. the edema i have found for me at least is COMPLETELY diet related. if i go off diet and eat salty stuff and/or junk i will literally gain 15lbs or more in a day...im not kidding...

no disrespect to TP sleep aid but it did absolutely nothing for me bro. I hear it works great for lots of others though.

i didnt have any edema issues on the 20ius a day until i had some really bad stuff pop up in my personal life that caused me to steer me off the tracks and distract me for a bit and i wasnt paying attention to what i ate or even care about training or bodybuilding for a short bit. im working through it and doing what im supposed to be doing again. no excuses, just my fuck up and im trying to work on being more mentally strong and not let stuff get to me as much as it used to causing me to eat and not give a shit about anything.

anyways sorry for the rant! LOL. we'll just keep plugging along, Ill probably start seeing a therapist LMAO

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131