over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I need your opinion

JuicedOut

Newbies
I've done 2 cycles. Both were 500mg of test e I stopped my last one about 3 months ago and stopped working out heavy about a month and a half ago. At my peak i was 195 and now I'm about 180. Going into my previous cycles I was already working out 4-5 a week, right now I am only going 1-2 a week.

Heres my first question:
What do you think of going straight into 500mg of test e?

second question:
What do you recommend I stack my test e with once I do start?

Thanks.

What the hell? so you lost all your gains? ( did you even do a pct?) stopping training hard, really doubt you even have the your diet down, train only 1-2 times a week and you want to know if you should go ahead and make the same mistake all over again?...... Look its your first post so I'll just say this, start training hard consistantly and at least 4 times a week, develop a diet and stay with it without screwing up for the majority of it at least .... do more research because if you had done enough you wouldn't even be asking and when youve got all that down gained some weight back, then and only then should you do another cycle otherwise your wasting your money... good luck :)

Last edited:
Get your diet and training more up to snuff, before running another cycle. Your make better overall gains.

i have to agree with the others. get your routine and diet down first. steroids should be just a supplement to a good strong foundation of training and nutrition

Yeah i would suggest you get everything in order before you get back on. Training 1-2 days a week is not going to cut it. Plus you need to lift hard for about a month to get your routine down and get your muscles use to lifting heavy and being taxed hard again. Get your diet in order as well and PLEASE do some research on PCT.

Listen to these guys. Do not go on now. You are not ready now to fully appreciate the gains from what you are going to use. When you do, dont stack anything with the test. As someone else said here, you have to prep your body for the heavy weights again. If you jump right in and take AAS and start lifting heavy you are going to get injured. For me the injury is not even a question, the only question is how far into the cycle will you be before you hurt yourself. The AAS will allow you to lift heavier and youll be pushing yourself and yet your tendons and ligaments will not be ready. You will most probably strain some and end up with tendonitis. once that sets in bad youll have to stop training heavy again and youll lose all your gains.
There is no use in using AAS unless you lift heavy, and so you need to lift heavy naturally for a good length of time to prepare your body.

Yeah i would suggest you get everything in order before you get back on. Training 1-2 days a week is not going to cut it. Plus you need to lift hard for about a month to get your routine down and get your muscles use to lifting heavy and being taxed hard again. Get your diet in order as well and PLEASE do some research on PCT.

Yeah.

I dont think 1 month is long enough though. How long is enough? Hard to tell. This time length is going to depend on how hard you train.

Very true. Maybe 1 month maybe more. But your body does need to get use to heay weights again.

i think at least at good solid year of training and getting to know your body is a must before bringing AAS into the equation. you need to get your joints and tendons used to the weights first as well as get a good foundation. ideally you shouldnt even think about juice until you hit your natural plateau but im pretty sure it is a low percentage of peeps that actually do that. myself included.

reaching your natural plateau

I agree 100% with reaching your natural genetic plateau or very close to it before considering another cycle. We mock comercial "yo-yo dieting" and yet for you to do more cycles with this mindset and training background would be a similar mistake. AAS should not be used as a quick fix..... they should be used as just another tool to help you make progress when you have reached your current natural limits. Listen to the guys on this board and focus on getting your training a nutrition in order before considering another cycle. Pace yourself, this is something you can do for the rest of your life! Best of luck!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131