advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I notice people use tren on long cycles,does anyone use low dose Orals for extended

ripped358

Banned
Periods of time
For example 20mg dball for 6 months
Or winstrol at 25mg for 6 months
Or anavar @25mg for 6 months
Tren is hard on kidneys and Orals are hard on liver so basically
On Orals you must destroy liver before getting to kidneys and tren just takes
U straight there
So has anybody used Orals at low dosages for extended period of time?

Orals can be done for an extended period of time. The key is to get bloodwork done often while on themyour liver values are good then you can keep on the orals. If they get bad time to take some time off of them and continue on the liver protectants (Liv 52, Synthergine, etc.) and also use liver protectants while on. Some bodies are different and some do not need liver protectants so only your bloodwork can tell a better story.

Most oral steriods negatively affect your lipid levels much more than injectables. The liver damage would not be as big of a worry unless it was something like oral tren or superdrol.

On another board there was a guy who ran 100mg Var for over a year. When he came off he had his bloodwork done and obviously his kidneys were stressed out. Got his bloodwork done 6 weeks later and everything was totally normal. That's only one guy but still makes me think certain orals toxicity maybe hyped up.

tren is not hard on your kidneys, its a myth imo.

Then why anytime I try to take Tren piss turns dark brown no matter how much water I drink and why does my kidneys get sharp pain in them even at low dosages .
My body cannot handle tren period if you say the kidney pain is a myth why did a friend of mined who loved tren and cycled often have to have his kidney removed.
I don't for one second think its a myth I wish it was my friend would still have both his kidneys

Then why anytime I try to take Tren piss turns dark brown no matter how much water I drink and why does my kidneys get sharp pain in them even at low dosages .
My body cannot handle tren period if you say the kidney pain is a myth why did a friend of mined who loved tren and cycled often have to have his kidney removed.
I don't for one second think its a myth I wish it was my friend would still have both his kidneys

could very well be the ba/bb causing the kidney issues too. thats why IP doesnt use them in his oils any longer...

1. because you piss out tren metabolites in your urine. which color has tren? yup, dark brown.
2. i barely drink 3 liters a day and never had any kidney pain, been on tren for 6 months nonstop between 200mg and 1g a week. you might confuse "kidney pain" with back pumps. i get them from any exercise where lower back is involved when im on tren, but thats because it gives me sick pumps anywhere.
3. coincidence or he used too many orals or whatever.

could very well be the ba/bb causing the kidney issues too. thats why IP doesnt use them in his oils any longer...

this is also possible, additionally EO is linked to kidney problems aswell and tren is often diluted in that.

when i take vitamins my urine is bright green, if you take pyridium your urine is dark orange, it doesn't mean your kidneys are falling out.

A very good video via the National Kidney Foundation that talks about the common symptoms of possible Kidney problems. It all leads to bloodwork mainly because you cannot rely on urine color alone to determine if your Kidneys are being taxed by your orals, tren, etc.

**broken link removed**

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity