over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I owe this to the board: MY test levels after coming off from 15month 'cycle'

I want to also say that I "believe" a huge part of my recovery also had to do with my having a sufficent amount of healthy fats in my diet. I have kept my fats around 90-100g per day coming from olive oil, almonds, fish oil, peanut butter etc. with moderate carb levels (150-300g/day). Fats are a NECESSITY for supporting proper hromone balance in the body. B4 coming off I was very scared so I researched my ass off to figure out this approach that I decided on. I wanted something simple and effective and I obviously had to take my liver into consideration that is why there was no nolva in there. I also have been using my own home-made ZMA supplement with 25mg zinc, 300mg magnesium, 50mg vitamin B-6 which couldn't have hurt. I have noticed a HUGE impromevent in my sleeping while taking this ZMA. 800iu vitamin E was also used every night b4 bed.

Last edited:
How long ago was the last clomid you took before your bloodtest? Your very lucky, your levels are what an 19year old should be at.

How long ago was the last clomid you took before your bloodtest? Your very lucky, your levels are what an 19year old should be at.

I had not taken clomid for close to a week before the blood waas drawn. I was only taking 50mg clomid at that time also. Do you think it would make a big difference?

If i may ask a question.....

how long after you finnished PCT did you get your blood work done? Levels could be elevated due to what you were taking to boost it, then natty levels drop back off. I usually get my blood done a good 2-3 weeks after my PCT has been done. I think this is a better guage of what your body is producing without any assistance.

I want to also say that I "believe" a huge part of my recovery also had to do with my having a sufficent amount of healthy fats in my diet. I have kept my fats around 90-100g per day coming from olive oil, almonds, fish oil, peanut butter etc. with moderate carb levels (150-300g/day). Fats are a NECESSITY for supporting proper hromone balance in the body. B4 coming off I was very scared so I researched my ass off to figure out this approach that I decided on. I wanted something simple and effective and I obviously had to take my liver into consideration that is why there was no nolva in there. I also have been using my own home-made ZMA supplement with 25mg zinc, 300mg magnesium, 50mg vitamin B-6 which couldn't have hurt. I have noticed a HUGE impromevent in my sleeping while taking this ZMA. 800iu vitamin E was also used every night b4 bed.

Very good advice. But don't forget the saturated fats from animals (eggs steak etc) and a tbspn of coconut oil per day won't hurt you. I usually shoot for 70% mono and polyunsat and 30% saturated fats.

Buy high quality oils extra virgin with low acidity. A good quality olive oil should have a very fruity taste initially and a slight peppery finish. In general the more harsh the burning or peppery sensation the lower the quality of the olive oil is.

Hey bro, I am VERY sorry to hear that. I hope things work out, but my advice to you would be to go see a doctor ASAP (an endocrineologist or something) and quit listening to ANYONE on the boards. I read your thread and you need some professional help. Not advice from a self propsed doctor on the boards, I read what that guy advised you to do and there were many things I did not like AT ALL. GO to a doc b4 you cause any further damage. GOod luck

Thanks for the words Hella. That is the route deep down inside I knew I was going to eventually have to take but was of course hoping I wouldn’t have to.
I have a few questions that hopefully people can assist with. Any recommendations on finding an endo? Also, do I need to be referred to one through a doctor or can I just set up everything with the endo?
Before my appointment I will certainly start a thread to ask questions and keep everyone posted. But I just wanted to know should I tell him everything I have done? I have read very mixed opinions on “telling all” to your doctor. Should I just say I took stuff like 1AD and M1T when they were legal?
Like I said I will be starting a thread so sorry if people think I am trying to hijack your thread Hella.
Anyways thanks again for your advice and support.

If i may ask a question.....

how long after you finnished PCT did you get your blood work done? Levels could be elevated due to what you were taking to boost it, then natty levels drop back off. I usually get my blood done a good 2-3 weeks after my PCT has been done. I think this is a better guage of what your body is producing without any assistance.

LIke I said in the above post, this was done about a week after PCT was stopped. As you can see in the first post my PCT ended on week 14 with 50mg clomid EOD ONLY. I had bloodwork done the following week...probalby 4-7 days after my last clomid dose. I will get them re-checked soon though probably in hte next few weeks.

Very good advice. But don't forget the saturated fats from animals (eggs steak etc) and a tbspn of coconut oil per day won't hurt you. I usually shoot for 70% mono and polyunsat and 30% saturated fats.

Buy high quality oils extra virgin with low acidity. A good quality olive oil should have a very fruity taste initially and a slight peppery finish. In general the more harsh the burning or peppery sensation the lower the quality of the olive oil is.

Well, lean beef and chicken are staples of my diet and I am sure I got plenty of fat form those two sources with the amount I eat. And like I said, I wasn't necessarily eating clean ONLY. I had the occasional cheat burger at sonic or dessert when I went out to eat...probalby a twice a week thing....maybe even three times a week on some weeks LOL

Thanks for the words Hella. That is the route deep down inside I knew I was going to eventually have to take but was of course hoping I wouldn’t have to.
I have a few questions that hopefully people can assist with. Any recommendations on finding an endo? Also, do I need to be referred to one through a doctor or can I just set up everything with the endo?
Before my appointment I will certainly start a thread to ask questions and keep everyone posted. But I just wanted to know should I tell him everything I have done? I have read very mixed opinions on “telling all” to your doctor. Should I just say I took stuff like 1AD and M1T when they were legal?
Like I said I will be starting a thread so sorry if people think I am trying to hijack your thread Hella.
Anyways thanks again for your advice and support.

I would go to your general practitioner doctor and tell them your symptoms and tell them you took a bunch of pro-hormones b4 all this occurred and you want your test levels checked. Once the results come in (assuming they are low) ask your doc to refer you to an endocrine doctor (they probalby will recommend this anyways) THen you are all set. And yea, I would only talk about pro-hormones...not AAS, unless it seems like that inforation would be 100% vital for your successful treatment of symptoms. However, you may get some better replies if you started a new thread like you already stated. GOod luck buddy...keep us updated.

After the restimulation? I am not sure as to what ou are referring to here, please clarify if you can massive. Also, if I had to GUESS...going just by the way I felt...I would say that my test levels probably came back into the lower end of the normal range in around 6-8 wks, but bloodwork would obviously have been the only way to tell for sure.

Ya that answered my question.

I recovered very quickly at 25 vs 35.
You guys don't wanna see my levels I got taken after clomid and HCG therapy, I was very suppressed-this was a week after the therapy.

LIke I said in the above post, this was done about a week after PCT was stopped. As you can see in the first post my PCT ended on week 14 with 50mg clomid EOD ONLY. I had bloodwork done the following week...probalby 4-7 days after my last clomid dose. I will get them re-checked soon though probably in hte next few weeks.
I think there's a big chance your levels were artificially elevated still from the clomid. It is recommended that you wait at least 3 weeks after a SERM before blood draw. They have very long half-lives IIRC. I hope I'm wrong of course. Please update the board after you do the retest. :)

Clomid at 25mg/day can give very high numbers according to some abstracts I've seen (50mg EOD would be the same).

I think there's a big chance your levels were artificially elevated still from the clomid. It is recommended that you wait at least 3 weeks after a SERM before blood draw. They have very long half-lives IIRC. I hope I'm wrong of course. Please update the board after you do the retest. :)

Clomid at 25mg/day can give very high numbers according to some abstracts I've seen (50mg EOD would be the same).

Interesting. I am hoping that is my natural read, but I guess we will see next time I get tested.

I had not taken clomid for close to a week before the blood waas drawn. I was only taking 50mg clomid at that time also. Do you think it would make a big difference?

I can't remember where I read it, but a bro was taking 100mg clomid and his levels came back at like 1,500 or so. That was during the clomid use. So, not sure on clomid's half life. Maybe 3days or so? I would play it safe and get one more test. Now, if your LH and FSH were normal and your test was high, then that probably meant you recovered. IF they were low and test was high, that indicates its probably due to the clomid. If you don't wanna go through all the hassel of the dr's appt, just go to directlabs.com and just order the total testosterone test for like $60. If your levels come back similar then congrads. I may try to recover in the next year too, but its unlikely since i've been on for 2.5years.

I can't remember where I read it, but a bro was taking 100mg clomid and his levels came back at like 1,500 or so. That was during the clomid use. So, not sure on clomid's half life. Maybe 3days or so? I would play it safe and get one more test. Now, if your LH and FSH were normal and your test was high, then that probably meant you recovered. IF they were low and test was high, that indicates its probably due to the clomid. If you don't wanna go through all the hassel of the dr's appt, just go to directlabs.com and just order the total testosterone test for like $60. If your levels come back similar then congrads. I may try to recover in the next year too, but its unlikely since i've been on for 2.5years.

Yea, I'll do that. Can I get my FSH and LH levles checked for 60$ too along with it??

The half-life is 5-7 days. Quite long, which means it builds up in your system over repeated dosing too. So HELLA SWOLE took his last tab 4-7 days out, maybe not even long enough for half of the drug to be eliminated. A week after stopping there will be quite a bit of the drug in system still. I checked rxlist and it says the drug was still detected in the feces 6 weeks after stopping.

Regarding the bolded part, clomid stimulates LH so it will be artificially elevated on it also.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws