over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I placed third!

concreteguy

Verified Customer
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
My first show was last Saturday.The show was an NPC qualifier(LehighValley). I was in the masters class. The guy that won my class was the 2008 amature national masters 40 to 50 champion and the guy that placed second just came from the pittsburg show and won the over 35 class. The good news is alot of people thought it was a questionable call for second. The guy that won was just good period. He wasnt harder than me but he still had more cuts and definition. It looked like his parts just fit together better. Both first and second place were under 165lbs and stood about 5'6' tall. They both had lean (Frank Zane) type bodys. I felt like a cave man standing next to them.

I was happy to have placed at all. I was freaking out a little just trying to take it all in. Its kinda f'ed up the way your head can play games with ya. When I was in the pump up room everyone looked better than me. To me.

I'm going to the Philly show in two months. I gotta work on my wheels big time.

Congrats on the third place!!!! and good luck in the next show , now you got the first one under your belt and you know what to expect the mind games will not be an issue

Congrats! Post up some pics from the show!!

congrats bro :D

This is great news post some pics if you can,congrats on your 3rd place finnish. Sounds like it was a tight call, I am really pleased for you bro.:)

Everytime I compete everyone looks bigger back stage, I also placed 3rd in my first show and was screwed in the placing also. But boy was I proud of that trophy, I mean tin cup. You did well.

Good job!

Well, you looked good in the pics you posted on here a while ago, Concrete guy.

Glad to hear you competed successfully. :)

Congratulations!

You looked great in that thread you posted. Post some from the show if you can. Again, great job!

pics

great job, i too would like to see pics.

congratulations

Concreteguy,

I was at the show and thought you looked great. Bring up the wheels and you'll be very hard to beat next time.
Masters class was very strong this year. You did well, especially being your first show.
As far as placings I honestly don't remember as there were so many classes and competitors. I also didn't realize you were "concreteguy" until after the show.
Congrats again, its takes balls and determination to do your first competition at your age.
Maybe I'll be competing against you next year ;)

My first show was last Saturday.The show was an NPC qualifier(LehighValley). I was in the masters class. The guy that won my class was the 2008 amature national masters 40 to 50 champion and the guy that placed second just came from the pittsburg show and won the over 35 class. The good news is alot of people thought it was a questionable call for second. The guy that won was just good period. He wasnt harder than me but he still had more cuts and definition. It looked like his parts just fit together better. Both first and second place were under 165lbs and stood about 5'6' tall. They both had lean (Frank Zane) type bodys. I felt like a cave man standing next to them.

I was happy to have placed at all. I was freaking out a little just trying to take it all in. Its kinda f'ed up the way your head can play games with ya. When I was in the pump up room everyone looked better than me. To me.

Congrats bro! 3rd place is quite a feat! Great work.

Congrats Concrete guy on your placing. That Lehigh Valley show is tough.

Congrats bro..! :)

first- congrats on your show

secondly, I will be doing the philly championships as well .. should be a good show.. good luck with the rest of prep!

put some pics up! congrats too! youre the guy on bb.com?

Congrats on your third place winning, you should be proud. When you get a chance post some pictures. Lehigh Valley is that outside of Allentown, Pa?

thats AWESOME congrats man!..post pics when you get a chance

This is great news post some pics if you can,congrats on your 3rd place finnish. Sounds like it was a tight call, I am really pleased for you bro.:)

Everytime I compete everyone looks bigger back stage, I also placed 3rd in my first show and was screwed in the placing also. But boy was I proud of that trophy, I mean tin cup. You did well.

I'm not saying that I got screwed. I guess after seeing the pics I just don't have the trained eye to see how the second place guy beat me. I didnt realize that the entire show is over after prejudging. The night show was all for fun...... The judges sat there and never filled out another paper or form of any kind. So they had it figured out in the morning how it was going down.

Thanks for your input!

Concreteguy,

I was at the show and thought you looked great. Bring up the wheels and you'll be very hard to beat next time.
Masters class was very strong this year. You did well, especially being your first show.
As far as placings I honestly don't remember as there were so many classes and competitors. I also didn't realize you were "concreteguy" until after the show.
Congrats again, its takes balls and determination to do your first competition at your age.
Maybe I'll be competing against you next year ;)

Fears, thanks for the kind words bro. I wish you had said hi at the show. That would have been cool.
There was 13 guys in my class. Did you notice how there wasnt any town clowns at this show? I seamed like everyone was bring the A game. If your at the show next year come find me. Buy then I can hopefully talk you threw some of the panic attack..........hehehehe

first- congrats on your show

secondly, I will be doing the philly championships as well .. should be a good show.. good luck with the rest of prep!

Methyl, will you be picking on me in masters or are you going to leave this old man alone? :D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear