YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I promised a bunch of people for an update...

You're bringing another Arab into this world? Dude, there's more than enough of us walking around this mother fucker already!

Your house is gorgeous. Congratulations on entering this whole new era of your life.

With any luck they will reconform the airport screening procedures and I can visit some time. I'm so tired of the cargo department, animal transport boxes and drinking from a metal tube with a ball at the end.
Did I ever tell ya talking to all my buddys in cargo gave me the "eat when hungry idea?" Geeezzzzz, it just made so much senses. Ya we just sit around in cargo, lick our nuts and talk the whole trip away.

C-ya

You're bringing another Arab into this world? Dude, there's more than enough of us walking around this mother fucker already!

LMAO!!! I agree... already way too much of the likes of you on Earth... HAHAHA J/K bros... :p:D;)

No...

A girl of course! And you'll name her Samira! :love: Don't ask me why, though... you might find my explanation a tad bit inapropriate... :D LOL!

I'm so happy for u, H.!! That's truly a huge step forward in life you've made. And btw I'd not call the place you live in a "house"... but rather a mansion... :p;)

A "mini-palace" :)... beautiful place man... and yes, I thought I had a good understanding before, BUT having a kid does AMAZING things in your outlook on life and the world... don't just tell him/her how to be... SHOW them how to be

Congrats on the news! Its guys like you that show that there is much more in life than this sport we all love. I hope for you, your wife, and child the best. And that "house" is amazing, the kid will grow up living a life of luxury in a palace! :headbang:

congratulations!

Awesome

Good luck and thanks for sharing. Nothing like being a dad. :headbang:

Nice place!!! Good luck with everything, and welcome to the fatherhood club!

A "mini-palace" :)... beautiful place man... and yes, I thought I had a good understanding before, BUT having a kid does AMAZING things in your outlook on life and the world... don't just tell him/her how to be... SHOW them how to be

This. My father always said to me and my siblings "Don't do as I do, do as I say."

Awful parenting. In fact, that's the exact opposite of being a good parent. Lead by example.

WOW! :D
Congradulations! You have a beautiful home. six bathrooms, holy shit that's awesome.;) You can make alot more babies and no one fighting for the bathroom.
I am not a crystal ball reader but I am gonna say your gonna have a beautiful baby girl...........Hit me up some time it's been awhile...
Conrgrats again........

B, I couldn't be happier that life is treating you this well!!! Your a good man bro and I wish you and your wife and the little one in the oven all the very best!

P.S. The house is great, very, very nice.

Wow! What a beautiful home...I know a lot of guys who would love to be "broke" like that, furnished or not!

Congrats on fatherhood my man, what a feeling that must be....

I know I am not the only one who has been missing your posts..welcome back to posting. That house is absolutley georgeous! I love the furniture; especially the dining room...awsome. That house is certainly big enough for more children. Congratulations on the pregnancy, and i think your gonna have a beautiful little boy. Now your gonna have to work on making your house a home. Congrats again on everything and I am very excited for you. God bless you, your family, and your new home!

Your bedroom kinda reminds me of Austin Powers...I think its the rug in front of your bed. Shagadelic brother!

Wow, beautiful house. I'd say those things are worth putting your training on hold. Besides focusing on the obvious, dont forget that if you dont have your health then you have nothing.

congrate on your new baby to come.nice crib too

maybe we can bring the camara and put it on mtv cribs :D

Great Accomplishments on both fronts, Buselmo. I hope you stick around to post even if you're not BBing though. You're a centered dude and seem like a good guy...it's a pleasure to hear about your life. All the best!

A girl of course! And you'll name her Samira! :love: Don't ask me why, though... you might find my explanation a tad bit inapropriate... :D LOL!

I'm so happy for u, H.!! That's truly a huge step forward in life you've made. And btw I'd not call the place you live in a "house"... but rather a mansion... :p;)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!
when my wife saw "samira" she said "WHAATT??? IS THIS GUY JOKING?!" loooool.... samira is a really corny name around here :)... we're thinking of jenna (it's actually an arabic name too! it means she brings good fortune or something like that)... or lyan
and if it's a boy... i wanted to call him rashid (not rasheed :rolleyes:) but due to technical difficulties (wife doesn't want to :p)... we've settled for the typical "Aziz" :D LOL... but it's not final yet... we'll wait til the little suicide bomber comes and see if a name pops up :)

as for the "mansion"...LOL! this country is so messed up and the population is so out of control (people having 5-6 kids is the norm) that they consider a 3700 sqft house very small... everyone i know kept telling me "man, that's too small... it's like a shack... you'll regret it later"... a small house here is 5000 sqft... medium sized is 7500 sq ft... and a good sized house is 12,000 sqft and over.
to explain how bad the situation is in this country when it comes to housing (less than 40% are home owners), building houses and shit with contractors, and our general outlook on what a house should be... i can write a whole fucking book. it sucks... it sucks really bad.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws