advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I promised a bunch of people for an update...

buselmo

Banned
well... as some of you might know, i stopped training for 18 weeks (give or a take a week or two) and shrank down from a slightly inflated human being, to a skinny fat rag head :)... the reason(s) i did that is because... I bought a house :D ... now i'm in debt up to my neck, but hey... that's the biggest worry in my country and I managed to get rid of that worry before hitting the age of 30. the other reason (which is a bit more important ;)) is below if you want to scroll down...
but let me take you on a tour in our new home :D

the house is around 3,700 sq.ft (375 sq meters)
the house has 5 bedrooms (including the master bedroom), 2 living rooms, kitchen, 2 seating rooms, 6 bathrooms, 1 dining room, kitchen, room on the roof, and an annex room outside.

here's what it's like on the outside

house.jpg

the main door takes you to the men's sitting room, but that's closed off cuz there's no furniture... basically we're broke as shit :p... so, the side door takes you to the hall way that leads to the main living room, women's sitting room on the right, kitchen, and dining room on the right.... the runway thingy on the stairs is kinda corny, but i like it :)

hall.jpg

on the far right is the women's sitting room, but that's closed off cuz.. again... we're broke and didn't furnish it yet... on the right is the living room

living1.jpg

living2.jpg

on the left is the kitchen

kitchen1.jpg

more from the kitchen

kitchen2.jpg

on the left of the kitchen there's the dining room

dining.jpg

now if you go upstairs, on your left would be 2 bedrooms, and on the right there's the upstairs living room, 2 bedrooms on the left, and to the left of the tv there's the master bedroom

livingupstairs.jpg

the master bedroom has a little extension to it and we put a tv, playstation, couch, table and fridge there so my wife and i could just chillax and kick back all day there without moving around :)

bedold.jpg

here's the bedroom after we got more stuff

bednew.jpg

and big news :D

june 11th i decided to come off cold turkey... used a bit of clomid and hcg for 2 or 3 weeks... then my wife and i started trying... 1 month and the pee stick said we were good to go :D

baby.jpg

she's in her 13th week now and we just can't wait :D:D:D:D

so... yeah... since bodybuilding was in the backseat before... now it's in the trunk... this is a start of a whole new life and i wish the best for all of my proM brothers and sisters :D

Nice house - I like the lighting and the floors.
Congratulations on the stork coming:)
I stopped training for a while after having 2 kids but
started back once I started getting fat - good luck though. That's great news.

Last edited:
Congratulations on your house and your family!

Last edited:
Congrats. Peace.

Wow! I'd say you have some news!! I was looking at the new house pictures, thinking man its beautiful! Love that place! Look at those floors!… then I scrolled down to the ultrasound shot and MAN! A HUGE Congratulations to you both! I am very happy for you :)

Very nice & congrats on being a Daddy!

Congratulations brother.....be ready to buy some Bambers, Farley's and stay stay weak up all night.....:)

Mabrook ya buslemo.....

Your house is kick ass man. Beautiful house you have. In my opinion, its great to see someone have the power to back away from working out to enjoy their life. I know many people who let it control their complete life. I guess if that makes them happy so bid.

Congraulations on the baby. I have a 1 year old and he is the best thing that has ever happen to me. I have never experienced that type of love and care until I had my son.

Best of luck and thanks for sharing.

congrad on the little on an the nice house!!

Bus, I'm truly elated for you! You're going to be a father and bought a BEAUTIFUL home....what a great feeling to have allof those things going for you. It certainly couldn't have happened to a better person.

Thanks for the update!

God Bless your growing family!

and big news :D

june 11th i decided to come off cold turkey... used a bit of clomid and hcg for 2 or 3 weeks... then my wife and i started trying... 1 month and the pee stick said we were good to go :D

View attachment 40892

she's in her 13th week now and we just can't wait :D:D:D:D

so... yeah... since bodybuilding was in the backseat before... now it's in the trunk... this is a start of a whole new life and i wish the best for all of my proM brothers and sisters :D

Hey, you shared this news with me in an e-mail a couple weeks ago. But seeing the pic? Duded your in the "DAD business". Congratulations to you and your wife!

Hope ya don't go too fare away. It's nice to have someone cut through the bullshit with a chainsaw every now and then:D

BTW: Nice home!

Where's all the underground bunkers at ya "Rag Head?".....lol j/k;)

Buselmo, you have a beautiful house my friend, and I agree, the floors looks phenomenal. Somebody in the house has great taste:)

Congrats on the little one coming up, that is awesome. I've been off all AAS/HGH since July 2009, so exactly 16 months....Damn it sucks...lol. I did it for 2-3 reasons myself....one, to help my fiance take care of her dieing grandmother; two, this whole year i've been finishing up my dietetic internship; three, to 'build' a kid...lol.

Keep us informed on how your wife's pregnancy goes, Buselmo! Congrats!

BMJ

YES

Hey, you shared this news with me in an e-mail a couple weeks ago. But seeing the pic? Duded your in the "DAD business". Congratulations to you and your wife!

Hope ya don't go too fare away. It's nice to have someone cut through all of my bullshit with a chainsaw every now and then:D

BTW: Nice home!

thanks to everyone. your comments really mean a lot to me. and believe me when i say i wish the best for all my brothers and sisters here at pro muscle. i got back to checking the board and posting last week since all the important shit in the house is pretty much done. so i'll be sticking around here for a while :)...

P.S. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS KID TO COME AND GIVE US HELL!!! LOL!!! i'm betting on a girl... my wife says it's a boy... what do you guys think? :D

P.S. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS KID TO COME AND GIVE US HELL!!! LOL!!! i'm betting on a girl... my wife says it's a boy... what do you guys think? :D

A girl of course! And you'll name her Samira! :love: Don't ask me why, though... you might find my explanation a tad bit inapropriate... :D LOL!

I'm so happy for u, H.!! That's truly a huge step forward in life you've made. And btw I'd not call the place you live in a "house"... but rather a mansion... :p;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws