over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I pulled back and it filled will orange stuff

ilander911

Newbies
I inserted the pin in my right quad and I aspirated and the syringe filled with some orange puss looking stuff. I only used a 25"1' inch pin. could it be it didn't go deep enough and I sucked out fat or could it be puss that has been building up? So I pulled out the pin and decided to get some advice. Should I reinsert or should I wait a few days? Please help. Peace out ilander

Unfortunately, this happens to me ALL the time - mainly with biceps. There's never any redness, soreness or pain associated with this. I just try and give that site a break for at least 4 weeks.

xcel

YOu have an abcess. It happened to me once before however I learned there are such things as sterile abcesses that your body simply contains and you don't get the normal "infection" symptoms. At the time I simply asked the doctor what he would do and he said if its not hurting me or infected he would simply lance it and drain it so I just did it myself was fairly simple.

Just drain it and lay off that site for a month or two. YOu may get a little lump of scar tissue.

Did you just use a syringe and draw it out? Mine are rather deep to be attempting to lance!

xcel

no pain

The area doesn't so should I try and drain it my self? or let it be for a while? Thanks Ilander

I just used a syringe, I didn't have much in there maybe 1.5cc's. The doctor said that it is best to remove it because at worst it CAN become infected if it ruptures and at best it will create a bigger scar tissue bolous in the muscle.

I dont' recommend this as I tried it and it hurt like hell so I decided against it.. But I know some "home surgeons" that have had real abcesses and they drained it and injected a small amount of straight BA into it. I guess it helps.

If you do nject straight BA in the site, leave it be for a long time and let the cells regenerate. Straight BA will kill a lot of your cells, and if you start injecting again, you will just keep killing that spot and soon cause huge scar tissue to form.

Just my 0.02

best of luck.

You have an infection. Depending on how severe it is (if it dosen't hurt it's probably not bad yet), you can let your body try to fight it on its own. Try again in a week. Alternatively to be safe you could go to a physician and get some antibiotics - which btw will not help a sterile abcess - only an infection caused by bacteria.

Oh yea- do NOT inject straight BA into your muscle. You will cause severe necrotic damage.

Dr.X said:
You have an infection. Depending on how severe it is (if it dosen't hurt it's probably not bad yet), you can let your body try to fight it on its own. Try again in a week. Alternatively to be safe you could go to a physician and get some antibiotics - which btw will not help a sterile abcess - only an infection caused by bacteria.
I was just going to ask about taking an antibiotic for a sterile abcess - I've got some "coming." Sounds like the best thing to do is drain it and give it some time to heal on it's own.

xcel

Xcel - yea I think for a sterile abcess you just kind of have to drain it yourself or hope it receeds with time. Bascially your body can't dissapate the oil at that specific site whether it's from a large volume or a lot of scar tissue hindering absorption.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws