over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I reach my goal, HOW TO MANTAIN IT?

cashrolling

Registered
Well a few months ago i noticed a little extra fat i didnt like, so i got serious into a cut phase. Forward 3 months and now i am where i want to be bodyfat wise, caliper estimate 6 to 8 %, couple of veins visible on abs. I got here with low dose tren alone . i lost muscle size in the process and now that my bf is ok i want to almost stop cardio and eat some more calories to build back some mass but i really want to keep the same bodyfat. This last week i got to 90min low intensity cardio a day on top of my lifting routine, and carbs as low as 80gr a day. Of course i cant keep living like this, i want to lower cardio to 20 healtht minutes a day. What do i do to avoid putting on the fat again. I like to hear ur opinions. Thanks. Ps. Im also stopping tren and go on trt dose test.

5'11'' 191lbs 36yo.
U was 225 at start, with slighltly visibke abs. I know. I lost too much muscle in tge process!!!

Your going to slowly have to reverse your diet and cardio week to week. Even then may see a little at gain. Possible throwing in some low carb days (non training days) plus nutrient timing and clen could help as well.

50mgs tren Ace a week goes a long way

i lost muscle size in the process and now that my bf is ok i want to almost stop cardio and eat some more calories to build back some mass but i really want to keep the same bodyfat.

Not gonna happen.. Once Ace is completely gone you'll lose that "look" that Tren gives you....I just don't see how you'll maintain the same BF with elevated calories...I will say doing daily cardio (moderate nothing crazy) will keep fat gain at bay...eat really clean, just more food..... I'm just speaking from my own experience as I've had several runs with Ace

Raw you meant 50mg Ace ED correct???

5'11'' 191lbs 36yo.
U was 225 at start, with slighltly visibke abs. I know. I lost too much muscle in tge process!!!

The muscle was probably not there to begin with...the first time I took myself to extreme leanness I think I started in the 205-210 range and was completly shredded at about 165-170. Freaked me out I was sure i just dieted all my muscle away but then I realised I didn't have the muscle in the fisrt place, once the water and the fat is gone I bet alot of us would be surprised how low our true muscle weight is.

As far as holding the condition? If you figure it out let me know lol...I can never hold mid-single digits for too long...by that point im fucking starving.

The muscle was probably not there to begin with...the first time I took myself to extreme leanness I think I started in the 205-210 range and was completly shredded at about 165-170. Freaked me out I was sure i just dieted all my muscle away but then I realised I didn't have the muscle in the fisrt place, once the water and the fat is gone I bet alot of us would be surprised how low our true muscle weight is.

100% accurate.... Most people OVER estimate how much muscle they actually have and UNDER estimate bf%.....

A good way to tell if you lost muscle is to see if you lost any strength.

Reverse dieting is going to be your best bet. Slowly add in calories-200- every two weeks or so, cut cardio by 15 mins every two weeks as well until you get to the amount of cardio where you see yourself still being able to maintain. Your insulin sensitivity will be really high after your "cut" so take advantage of that.

However, at some point you will notice that you're still really lean just not as lean as you were, 6-8%. You can run some GH with your TRT to keep you leaner.

This is the problem with what we do.

As soon as I get off the gear, i loose the look and can't wait till I get back on.

Can't stay on forever though.

Thanks for the replyies. I see u know what im talking about. It sucks, after all this effort i know im not gonna be able to keep it up..so its life. And its amazing after fat and water come off how little muscle mass we,normal people, really have!!!!I will try the slow ramping up things. And try to stay as lean as possible. Sadly keeping body fat so low without major drug support to me uts impossible!!!

Thanks for the replyies. I see u know what im talking about. It sucks, after all this effort i know im not gonna be able to keep it up..so its life. And its amazing after fat and water come off how little muscle mass we,normal people, really have!!!!I will try the slow ramping up things. And try to stay as lean as possible. Sadly keeping body fat so low without major drug support to me uts impossible!!!

I'm the same mate. Low BF is more important to me than being massive.
I'm going to up my dose of GH this time, hoping that will help with the BF in a couple of weeks.

6-8% BF huh? That's pretty much stage ready and no you can't look that way 24/7/365.

100% accurate.... Most people OVER estimate how much muscle they actually have and UNDER estimate bf%.....
True that! "Bro i have 19" arms"... Ya but you have 36% bf...

I think doing daily cardio is a must now. I have been doing it for 18 months or so now and i look better, have a lower resting HR, and out last most people in sports and workouts.

The best thing to do for adding size is always take weekly pics under the same condition and don't add calories until you've stopped growing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I’d recommend Ultimate Diet 2.0 (UD 2.0) for mass gain. Before you play hit-and-miss with everything else, I’d give Lyle McDonald a good read. He really knows what he’s talking about and I doubt few would argue.

**broken link removed**

I’d recommend Ultimate Diet 2.0 (UD 2.0) for mass gain. Before you play hit-and-miss with everything else, I’d give Lyle McDonald a good read. He really knows what he’s talking about and I doubt few would argue.

**broken link removed**

Is that diet to stay really lean while still adding some new muscle mass?

Did you try it? If so, did you like it? Are you hungry the days you do not eat carbs?

I actually purchased the eBook over a year ago and on the first read I thought to myself “F$#K That!” it looks too hard. So as smart as I am I spent the last year on the hit-and miss approach trying to cut below 10% but I’d lose too much lean body mass.

I just read the eBook again and it all makes sense now. I’m on week 7 and down from 14% BF to 11% and actually gained a few pounds of lean body mass in the process. The longest I’ve stuck to diet plan prior was about 2.5 weeks and with UD 2.0 I’m on my 7th successful week. I don’t look at it as I only lost a few % BF, but see it as retaining/gaining LBM while losing BF. If I would have done this a year ago I’d be way ahead of the game right now.

My plan is to go 8 weeks and take a 2 week diet break (diet breaks are part of the system) and then hit it again for 6 weeks on down to 7%. After another 2 week diet break I’ll hit UD 2.0 for mass gains and see what happens.

If you are not genetically predisposed to be lean and big like some of these guys you are not going to get their by accident. It’s a very well thought out system and a bit involved but if you want exceptional results you have to expect exceptional effort.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131