over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I read a thread saying using 500 masteron and 500 test and no need for an AI

ripped358

Banned
So say we doubled that 1000mg test cyp or enanthate and 1000mg masteron enanthate
Would you still need an AI,and if so what's the highest test dose with that masteron dose where you won't need an AI .
Just curious

It depends on the individual. Some are more sensitive to the effects of higher estro conversion even at low doses of test. Others are the opposite so that they don't need an AI until they start running ridiculous amounts of highly aromatizing compounds.

Mast masks the effect of the estrogen, you still need an AI. Most poeple who say you dont need one just look in the mirror and notice they don't have gyno developement and belive thier estrogen is fine, when it's not.

Just get your blood done to make sure.

Last edited:
500 Masteron on only 500 test, should be able control estrogen for most, but not everyone is the same, if you are extremely sensitive to estrogen aromatase, you will possibly have to us an AI on every cycle no matter what you do.

You're worried about Estrogen at only 500mgs? You won't likely need an AI at such a small dose with or without the Mast. I personally don't need an AI until like 2 grams a week so I couldn't imagine using one @ 500....then again, I couldn't imagine only using 500. I also don't think, based on personal experience of course, that DHT's control estrogen as well as some profiles make it sound.

You're worried about Estrogen at only 500mgs? You won't likely need an AI at such a small dose with or without the Mast. I personally don't need an AI until like 2 grams a week so I couldn't imagine using one @ 500....then again, I couldn't imagine only using 500. I also don't think, based on personal experience of course, that DHT's control estrogen as well as some profiles make it sound.

you might wanna read this bro
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...um/82587-why-important-run-ai-when-cycle.html

I agree with JM, I myself am one of the lucky ones I run about 2grams of test a week along with 350 to 400mgs of Mast P and I don't need an AI at all.

Damn Zeus, i wish that was the same for me. You are lucky. Anything over 1g of test I need a AI even when running mast. However, i never ran 1g of mast, so I assume IF I ran that much and equal amount of test, no Ai would be needed.

You still need to run an AI especially with test that high. Just because you don't have gyno does not mean your estrogen is not high. I am estrogen sensitive so i need more but am amazed when a guy tells me his estrogen is fine because he is not wearing a "bro" or a "manzeer" yet he is carrying 20lbs of water in his head.

OP,

your E2 may elevate, but you may not bloat as bad. Masteron and other DHTs can displace estrogen at binding sites. Cosmetically you may be fine with just masteron if you're not too prone to bloating but health-wise you may want to check your labs to see where estrogen ends up.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear