Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
Well, I was on all the channels News sections today about some of the Make-A-Wish work I do. The segment was filmed this morning.

Jeesus I looked bad!!! I knew that I was out of shape, but this was terrible. I looked like I even had trouble breathing! Damn embarassing.
Since in the last 20 days I only managed to get to the gym twice, I HAVE to start properly again. This is getting ridiculous now.
Especially since I'll be supporting BigKiwi at his show in 5 weeks, I have to look decent.

Anyway, just wanted to 'share' :rolleyes:

believe it or not bro , I'm sure what you name out of shape would convince to 99% of us :D

Even in the best of shape, with the wrong angles, cameras can at times make you look bad.

xcel

You will always be your harshest critic. I am sure to everyone that saw you, you looked like a giant.

Make a wish foundation is a great charity. Someday, I would like to get involved with it.

Big A said:
Well, I was on all the channels News sections today about some of the Make-A-Wish work I do. The segment was filmed this morning.

Jeesus I looked bad!!! I knew that I was out of shape, but this was terrible. I looked like I even had trouble breathing! Damn embarassing.
Since in the last 20 days I only managed to get to the gym twice, I HAVE to start properly again. This is getting ridiculous now.
Especially since I'll be supporting BigKiwi at his show in 5 weeks, I have to look decent.

Anyway, just wanted to 'share' :rolleyes:

2 times in the past 20 days, OH so you have switched to HIT training. Big Heinz will be soooooooo proud. :)

Hey BigA (or anyone)-any link on the net to view the clip? :eek:

Big A at least you were on the tv for the right reasons as someone else said a charity is great reason. All you need to do bro is stop working so hard and put a little time into yourself you know you can do it easily :). When I get over there there will be no excuses for not training will throw you over my shoulder and carry you down the gym so just think of the time now as your preparation time before that :)

Big A you sound like a generous well-rounded individual. I am sure you don't look nearly as bad as you think! As most people who saw that probably were like "LOOK AT THIS DUDE"

Plus I wouldn't worry about being in shape, you sound like you have your priorities in line and you can always get in shape anytime you want. It doean't take that long to get into shape so I am sure when it bothers you enough you'll do it!

I'm sure most of us would rather be in your version of bad shape than our version of good shape. but anyhow bro, it sounds like your doin good. like kiwi said, atleast your on TV for the right reasons. keep up the good work bro.
good luck and be safe...

bigger...

Although I'm sure its not going to make you feel too much better, its probably safe to assume you look better than 99% of men. That being said, I know how you feel about yourself is more important than how a million others think you look. Sometimes you need a little something like this to give yourself a jump start.

I think that's great.

Not that you feel you're out of shape. LOL. I bet I had you going a bit on that, but that you have the willingness and ability to support a charity foundation as good as the make-a-wish.
Great work Big A!

Thanks for the encouraging words guys, but seriously, I was dreading seeing the segment after I caught a glimpse of myself on one of the previews. I look like one of those big fat powerlifters, not a bodybuilder.
KIWI - probably you'll have to come here earlier to get me in the gym like you said LOL

MikeS said:
Hey BigA (or anyone)-any link on the net to view the clip? :eek:

I just found it. But I ain't telling anyone! Too embarassing LOL

Dammmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnn

3 more weeks of not training and you can catch me!!!!! See, you can look like me in 3 easy, relaxed, fun filled weeks.

Just be glad you weren't in an infomercial showing off Phil's new line of PUMPS :D

Re: Hey Big A

PHIL HERNON said:
The next picture that you send me, since you are out of shape, be up to your neck in water in the pool??

Actually it will be up to my forehead as I got a moon face too :eek:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner