over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I should be a featured member for this pictorial reminder! lol just kidding

king1033

Registered
just kidding but i just felt I had to post this up this picture should say 1000 words, After reading some posts people (people new to training) got to realize there is no quick fix, the Muscle comes through the PROPER HARD WORK, TONS OF FOOD and Rest. The reason why I have never failed to reach a goal is because I made it happen through training and FOOD! I hear people sometimes say omg i eat a ton and when they really break it down it barely breaks 2k calories COME ON!!! AND EAT!!!! I FORCE FEED MYSELF SOMETIMES TO GET ER DONE!!! listen this sport isnt for everyone it takes a highly motivated, highly disciplined individual to take on a task like this. But you got to WANT IT or else it wont come. So ask yourself "DO I WANT THIS" before you start flooding your body with chemicals having no idea what the hell you are really doing and to try and get that quick fix and realizing oh shit what have I done. THIS SHOULD BE A STICKY FOR A FRIENDLY REMINDER!!! Ive read way too many threads with the title "PLEASE HELP~!!!". You only live once if your going to do this make sure

1)YOU HAVE REACHED YOUR NATURAL POTENTIAL LIMIT AND DONT GO BY YOUR WORD POST A PIC OF YOURSELF UP ON HERE FIRST AND LET US TELL YOU... ITS VERY EASY TO CONVINCE YOURSELF SO THATS WHY I SAY POST A PIC UP ON HERE FIRST
2)GOOGLE IS A WONDERFUL TOOL, AND SO ARE BOOKS ON biology, biological anthropology, nutrition and medicine!

what makes you think you deserve a 250lb 7% physique if your not going to earn it!!!!!! remember that!

Last edited:
if ur gonna take the time to make a pic like that at least make it marcus ruhl eatin 4 pounds of food not a normal sized person eatin fruit loops

if ur gonna take the time to make a pic like that at least make it marcus ruhl eatin 4 pounds of food not a normal sized person eatin fruit loops

hahaha lol, well i had the pic already up on my facebook because I would recieve random messages all the time "how are you so big", "how do i get that big" etc... thought it would bring nice closure to my message. also 20 years old 235lbs 8% normal HAHAHA didnt you know every great bodybuilder eats fruit loops ;-)

Last edited:
Great message bro......thanks for sharing.....

Haha, exatcly what i thought! Even if that guy in the pic is a "bodybuilder," that pic doesnt show that. Shows exactly what gorilla posted, a normal lookin guy eating a normal size bowl of probably cereal since its a cereal bowl, haha!

Haha, exatcly what i thought! Even if that guy in the pic is a "bodybuilder," that pic doesnt show that. Shows exactly what gorilla posted, a normal lookin guy eating a normal size bowl of probably cereal since its a cereal bowl, haha!

lol the bowl only looks small because im not to normal scale...trust me, you think that spoon came from a barbie cook set too??!? also the pic was to show what the main tool of bodybuilding is FOOOOOOD!!!! I GUESS WE CHOOSE TO SEE WHAT WE WANT WHEN IT COMES TO PICTURES:D:D:D this is silly anywaysss lets not loose focus on the main moral of this thread, I want people to take my message seriously because Its sickening some of the things I have seen on these boards and I know most of you vets would agree. OH AND If you must know it was the last of my ground turkey brown rice and broccoli mix hahaha cut me some slack

Last edited:
Dont be hard on the kid, I can see from that picture that even though he's not very big, there is a message. You can see the ambition, but you can look at it in any point of view you like. I was like that in my early 20's, obsessed with getting big and eating like a pig. (That rhymes huh:D).

Anyway as I got older I found out that eating a whole load of food and lifting shit loads of weight is not the way to go anymore. Suddenly being big aint that important but being healthy and athletic is.

Dont be hard on the kid, I can see from that picture that even though he's not very big, there is a message. You can see the ambition, but you can look at it in any point of view you like. I was like that in my early 20's, obsessed with getting big and eating like a pig. (That rhymes huh:D).

Anyway as I got older I found out that eating a whole load of food and lifting shit loads of weight is not the way to go anymore. Suddenly being big aint that important but being healthy and athletic is.

I agree with you, Its about the physique for quality of life something I learned off a good friend on this site, I USED to want to be 290lbs YESTERDAY but I quickly learned (luckily) that there are more important things in life, REGUARDLESS I just feel the message needs to be said for those who choose that hugeness is important above all else, but as of now I go for quality of life because going for blood work every 6 months to see if your ok isnt necessarily living if you ask me. Also something else important I feel I should add is when eating food it is important to buy all natural and organic...why you ask...BECAUSE YOUR HEALTH IS WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!
DONT CHEAP OUT ON YOURSELF WHEN IT COMES TO FOOD like i said in other threads I will gladly drop cable tv or cut down or whatever it is people find so important before I go and drop my healthy eating habits!!!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear