YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I smoke…yes I’m an idiot. Is vaping “healthier”?

Roger that. I'll try a tin of the ON pouches in a high mg. Have to be honest though, the pouches (even Copenhagen) that I've borrowed over the years don't hit me as hard as the loose stuff. But I can do a side-by-side review and see.
Dude, let me know the comparison!

I quit smoking with the help of vaping, nicotine gum also helped but wasn´t as satisfying. Initially I was going to switch to vaping using the captain obvious logic of:

"There are approximately 600 ingredients in cigarettes. When burned, cigarettes create more than 7,000 chemicals. At least 69 of these chemicals are known to cause cancer, and many are toxic."

I thought since vape liquid only has four ingredients (water, nicotine, flavourings and propylene glycol or vegetable glycerin) I would be fine, I was wrong. Those clouds that come out of your mouth first go into your lungs, mine were always irritated, more than with cigarrettes, a couple of months into vaping I developed a cold and there was blood in the phlegm that I was producing, something I had never experienced prior to vaping or since quitting. Nicotine gum is the healthier alternative if you want to quit, just use it as intended, chew a couple of times and leave it between your gums and the side of your mouth, then chew again when you feel the need, also don´t underestimate the addictive power of nicotine and quit the gum when you feel you can.

Same here bro. I got addicted to cigarettes bc it was popular and cool to smoke when partying in college. Didn't take long for it to become a habit. I tried to quit using nicotine gum, lozenges and patches but I still had that intense hand mouth fixation. So I eventually got into vaping and have been doing it for years now.

When I started It was promoted as a healthy alternative to smoking but now they are having contradictory evidence that it's bad for your lungs. A couple months ago I decided to quit for good after a night of heavy coughing and dry heaving due to vape throat lung irritation.

I also work in Healthcare and see a lot of COPD patients with barreled chests and clubbed fingers. These people looks so miserable on oxygen, bipaps or vents. It's a slow torcherous death with medical intervention. Seeing these people struggle was a huge motivator for me to stop vaping.

I'm currently using the nicotine gum again and it's working pretty well..been clean off vape for a couple months now and have desire to go back. Now I will have to figure out how to get off this gun.

Alright welp, my last cig was Friday and I got a 0 nicotine vape. Also taking half the recommended dose of chantix, I don’t think that has taken effect yet it takes a couple weeks and it’s been less than a week.

So far so good but it’s only been a couple days, the vape helps even though it’s 0 nic it’s a nice distraction/simulator. I know there wasn’t necessarily harm in the nic itself but still I don’t want to just be addicted to a vape instead of a cigarette, hopefully I can kick it altogether. I would have gone with like pouches of snus or whatever but again still addicted to nic in that case and I think the actual smoke and puffing is mentally a good replacement, also you do feel the hit from the vape.

Already happier physically and mentally I’m fine so far, wish me luck fuck I need it!

Alright welp, my last cig was Friday and I got a 0 nicotine vape. Also taking half the recommended dose of chantix, I don’t think that has taken effect yet it takes a couple weeks and it’s been less than a week.

So far so good but it’s only been a couple days, the vape helps even though it’s 0 nic it’s a nice distraction/simulator. I know there wasn’t necessarily harm in the nic itself but still I don’t want to just be addicted to a vape instead of a cigarette, hopefully I can kick it altogether. I would have gone with like pouches of snus or whatever but again still addicted to nic in that case and I think the actual smoke and puffing is mentally a good replacement, also you do feel the hit from the vape.

Already happier physically and mentally I’m fine so far, wish me luck fuck I need it!

and go as far as you can between cravings. don't drive yourself nuts, just keep it reasonable. if you have a smoke or buy some dip or throw in some gum or buy juice with a little nicotine (preferred), it ain't the end of the world

who was it that said, "quitting smoking is easy. I've done it hundreds of times"

don't beat yourself up too bad if you 'relapse', but don't go to jail, either

I may be wrong, but I don't think the nicotine is the harmful part of the vape, it's the actual smoking/inhaling the other chemical? Could be wrong.

Look the attorney general claims that vaping is only 5% the risk of cigarettes. Vaping saves lives and yes I vape. I smoked a pack of Newport’s a day for nearly 16 years so vaping saved my life

Look the attorney general claims that vaping is only 5% the risk of cigarettes. Vaping saves lives and yes I vape. I smoked a pack of Newport’s a day for nearly 16 years so vaping saved my life
The Attorney General, huh. How about that.

When I was first introduced to the sport of bodybuilding in the mid-late 80's there were numerous pros and national level champs who trained at my gym. I was surprised by how many of them, (especially the females) smoked. There was a quote I read by one gal who claimed the way to get lean was the 3 C's: cocaine, caffeine, and cigarettes.

and go as far as you can between cravings. don't drive yourself nuts, just keep it reasonable. if you have a smoke or buy some dip or throw in some gum or buy juice with a little nicotine (preferred), it ain't the end of the world

who was it that said, "quitting smoking is easy. I've done it hundreds of times"

don't beat yourself up too bad if you 'relapse', but don't go to jail, either

I like his gun hoe sprit, all or nothing, but I agree that you don't have to be this hardcore and chances of relapse are higher.

Since you have vape device already, most vape smoke shops will carry an array of different nicotine level juices. You could very well do like a step down program like you would with the gum or patches and work your way off.

When I was first introduced to the sport of bodybuilding in the mid-late 80's there were numerous pros and national level champs who trained at my gym. I was surprised by how many of them, (especially the females) smoked. There was a quote I read by one gal who claimed the way to get lean was the 3 C's: cocaine, caffeine, and cigarettes.
You ever seen the videos are Marcus Rulh smoking? He's smokes like a damn train.

I may be wrong, but I don't think the nicotine is the harmful part of the vape, it's the actual smoking/inhaling the other chemical? Could be wrong.

Yea I know that but if I’m still addicted to nicotine and I obviously have an affinity for cigs I feel like if I don’t kick the nic altogether instead of just replacing it then I’m just setting myself up for failure.

Isnt the idea of chantix to take it and keep smoking, then they eventually taste so bad you stop? This after all was how they found out that it made you not want to smoke...

Isnt the idea of chantix to take it and keep smoking, then they eventually taste so bad you stop? This after all was how they found out that it made you not want to smoke...

Nope ive smoked consistently on chantix more than once they tasted just fine 🤦🏻‍♂️

I have heard of that but I don’t think that is the intended mechanism. From what I understand chantix works by taking on the receptors in the brain that want the nicotine. It works but it has nasty sides and the psychological aspect of nicotine is just as nasty as the physical part, even when I didn’t crave nicotine anymore because of the chantix I still fully enjoyed a cigarette.

Nope ive smoked consistently on chantix more than once they tasted just fine 🤦🏻‍♂️

I have heard of that but I don’t think that is the intended mechanism. From what I understand chantix works by taking on the receptors in the brain that want the nicotine. It works but it has nasty sides and the psychological aspect of nicotine is just as nasty as the physical part, even when I didn’t crave nicotine anymore because of the chantix I still fully enjoyed a cigarette.
Chantix basically blocks the action of nicotine receptors?i could see why that may produce bad sides

Chantix is bad stuff, I don't understand how it's still on the market. the only people I've known who used it would just randomly become suicidal, despite there being sometimes no depression to bring it on. my cousin said every time he'd drive over a bridge, he'd have a very strong urge to drive or jump off. there is a train that runs somewhat closeby and when he heard it at night, he'd wake up in his sleep with the dying urge to go put himself in front of it. bizarre, scary stuff. upon cessation, these symptoms stopped and never returned for people I've known

Working in the medical field for a long time I witness nicotine destroys your joints and especially your spine. When I first started working I wondered why all the bad cases seemed to be smokers as I thought it only effected your lungs. Apparently nicotine effects the small capillaries in your body and does not allow your body to recover as well from a joint health perspective. The spine surgeons I have worked with won't even operate on you if you have nicotine in your system.

Used to vape; it’s very addicting ; very expensive habit and it gave me chest pains that I never had before

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws