advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I snapped on someone recently... does HGH cause aggression?

Maybe your test is low? I know when my test is tanked and estro is elevated I am more of an asshole than ever before, and surprisingly quick to snap on people.

So glad I'm done with PCTs.

Team America taught me a valuable lesson, you should watch.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEJ7l0kfDic"]Team America - Three Types of People Philosophy - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
-"Only by PRIDE, cometh contention"!-Proverbs 13;10

In other words, it's not what others do or say to us, it's our love of self that is the root of anger and unforgiveness.

I'm not preaching to you but speaking the truth in love because we've all said or done something in anger that we should have overlooked and just walk away. Conversely, we've all also offended others by something we've said or done and needed forgiveness and mercy.

I try to remember how much I've been forgiven by others and God for all that I've done or said wrongly.

So don't dwell on it and make a conscious effort to overlook someone's fault the next time it happens...and it will happen, by us and to us.

Focus on the positive and move forward!

In other words, it's not what others do or say to us, it's our love of self that is the root of anger and unforgiveness.

I'm not preaching to you but speaking the truth in love because we've all said or done something in anger that we should have overlooked and just walk away. Conversely, we've all also offended others by something we've said or done and needed forgiveness and mercy.

I try to remember how much I've been forgiven by others and God for all that I've done or said wrongly.

So don't dwell on it and make a conscious effort to overlook someone's fault the next time it happens...and it will happen, by us and to us.

Awesome stuff. Thank you for your positive contribution to this thread

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Professional Muscle mobile app

For all the idiots on this thread: I'm not blaming anyone or any substance for me snapping. I clearly said I had my reasons. Infact, I was RIGHT regarding the situation in question. However, when reacting to the other person I felt a little something extra as far as the aggression that i haven't felts in a long long time. There were many factors involved, tired, exhausted, working hard at 2am, but I didn't know if there is any chemical explanation for the little something extra I felt when reacting to this other individual.

Low test actual is a possible chemical factor, my natural test levels were on the very low end of the normal spectrum before starting the gh... and i have read gh can suppress natural test levels. Of course again no excuse for anything i really dont care to make excuses to people i dont know online... im trying to be more careful moving forward IF gh had a factor

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Professional Muscle mobile app

Man I want to be your friend

You should be careful. Obviously your not used to being aggressive and not being able to control it can get you Hurt.
But I figure, you snapped on someone you knew you could get away with it!

Take magnesium glycinate. You're on steroids, increased mineral uptake in bones. Don't understand why most people dont recognize this.

●Strength is gained in the range it is trained●

You should be careful. Obviously your not used to being aggressive and not being able to control it can get you Hurt.
But I figure, you snapped on someone you knew you could get away with it!

true story , its all to common now days for youngsters to let their alligator mouth over load their humming bird ass because few people anymore will slap the taste out of your mouth for getting ignorant with them.
but there are still some cranky ol fuckers that don't mind giving a crash course on manners.

I am at a lot of Bars and actually enjoy being A father figure, giving the a good explanation of why there about to get an ass kicken.
Normally that is enough so I guess there not as Stupid as they Act!
They Just need a little Guidance.lol

I am at a lot of Bars and actually enjoy being A father figure, giving the a good explanation of why there about to get an ass kicken.
Normally that is enough so I guess there not as Stupid as they Act!
They Just need a little Guidance.lol

Right on... The "old guy" over there - minding his own business - that they think gave em a look and disrespected them - may just end up being the wrong ole fugger to pop off to. Unfortunately - if someone like you doesn't give them some sound guidance - by the time they realize the "old fella" was the wrong one - its time to get to the dentist for some implants!

Who said OLD !! Middle aged Forever, w certain supps in the Mix!
Just hooked up the double end bag to help loosen up some of this Bulk and Get back to swattin Flyes this up and coming season..lol

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar