over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I started my diet/cycle today!

rippedboy

Banned
I just begun and I'm going to get ripped! LOL. I'm planning this for 8 weeks like wylde suggested. I'm doing the diet and cardio routine he gave me as well as the cycle. This is what I started taking today:

100mg test prop EOD
50mg winstrol depot EOD
20mg thai dbol ED
50mg proviron ED
25mcg T3 ED and will work up to 75mcg ED because I have some mexican t3, USV brand and heard they are underdosed?

I want to add in the nolvadex at 20mg ED, but will I bloat on 20mg dbol ED? should I lower it? would it be better anyway to take 20mg nolvadex ED even though I'm on the test? It's a pretty low dose or aromatizing drugs. I will add in clen and fina within 2 weeks.

Let me know what you guys think and I will keep you guys posted by the week. This time around I'm serious about this. I hope I can finally get low in BF. I'm determined to get to 8% BF before I begin my next bulk phase. Thank you.

Thanks alot! So far day 2, i did cardio again, so far only took 10mg dbol today, probably will take 15mg, but will i bloat and have estrogen on that low of dose? will it be harder to diet? i dont have any nolvadex on hand but some proviron. i feel really thirsty and i have drank so much water today, but barely pissing any out at all. im worrying its the dbol sucking up water to store it sub-q, is this true? or is it because the water is going intra-muscular? anyway, appetite is suppressed like always with the dbol so thats good, i dont even want to eat the 6 meals i have to so thats a good thing when dieting. definately a good thing. i love dbol, should i use it at 20-30mg and take nolvadex with it?

BTW, if anyone wants to know, I am about 15 or 16% BF. and cardio really sucks. dieting is easy.

20mg dbol and 100mg prop EOD does not warrant 20mg nolv ED.
10mg should do. Why not pop .25mg Arimidex EOD also. with the 10mg nolv?
Nice low dose cut cycle.

MikeS said:
20mg dbol and 100mg prop EOD does not warrant 20mg nolv ED.
10mg should do. Why not pop .25mg Arimidex EOD also. with the 10mg nolv?
Nice low dose cut cycle.

If I can afford it, I would juice year-round non-stop and use everything I had and would have done at least a show by now, but i dont make much money. I can only do with what I can afford. I dont even have any nolvadex or arimidex. i think i will just do 10mg dbol an hour before my workout or once in the am and once before my workout. does that sound good or should i drop it completely? i dont want any bloat/estrogen at all. im worrying it will complicate my fat breakdown.

1 week UPDATE

Ok I decided to drop the dbol, im even deciding to drop the TESTOLENT. i really think this stuff is not test prop. My sex drive sort of decreased already. Anytime I used prop, my sex drive would be up immediately. Also, even if it is test, this kind doesnt hit me well i guess. and i also dont feel like using anything that aromatizes when i diet, since i cant afford arimidex or cytadren or femara. i bumped my t3 up to 75mcg starting today, i didnt take the 3rd pill yet but man i am tired and weak, i dont even want to train. the sound of training feels too much. its like im thinking like a lazy man. im using the mexican t3 by USV Grossman. I used TERTROXIN last time i did not feel tired or hot, but then again that was in feb/march and it was cold back then. i am getting hot flashes in an air-conditioned room. the cardio i just cant do at 45 min, thats too much for me, i am too tired for it, but im strict like hell on diet. should i lower calories to make up for cardio? im only on winstrol and t3 right now. soon will be adding in anavar and maybe eq. looks like i lost some fat already, and if there is any bloating from the test, that will go and i should look even leaner and harder. its only been a week, but the day i started, i was dead tired.

Shit

By the looks of this thread even if you had the money for gear to compete you wouldnt make it through 8 weeks. If 45minutes of cardio is to hard and makes you tired then wait until you have dieted for 10 weeks, done an hour of cardio (if not more a day) and dropped your carbs. On top of that you cant sleep because you are either to amped up or taking a piss every other hour.

Not dogging you Brother but, either follow Wyldes advise or someone elses but, its not a good idea to get 20 different opinions... If you are on a diet with lowered calories, on 75mcgs of T3 and only using Winny, say good bye to a lot of your hard earned muscle. I would suggest you jump back on that Test to some degree. If your diet is clean you will not hold any water at all. Id rather eat a clean comp. diet and do my 45min. of cardio then be tired from T3 all fucking day....Good luck, just my .02 SR

Re: Shit

ShawnRay said:
By the looks of this thread even if you had the money for gear to compete you wouldnt make it through 8 weeks. If 45minutes of cardio is to hard and makes you tired then wait until you have dieted for 10 weeks, done an hour of cardio (if not more a day) and dropped your carbs. On top of that you cant sleep because you are either to amped up or taking a piss every other hour.

Not dogging you Brother but, either follow Wyldes advise or someone elses but, its not a good idea to get 20 different opinions... If you are on a diet with lowered calories, on 75mcgs of T3 and only using Winny, say good bye to a lot of your hard earned muscle. I would suggest you jump back on that Test to some degree. If your diet is clean you will not hold any water at all. Id rather eat a clean comp. diet and do my 45min. of cardio then be tired from T3 all fucking day....Good luck, just my .02 SR

i think you are right. cardio for me is hell, i really hate every moment of it. i think it is the t3 making me tired. i decided to stay at 50mcg and not go to 75mcg. i am on a really strict diet, the diet wylde gave me.

i have a question, would 45 min cardio burn more fat than 50mcg t3 without cardio? if the t3 continues to make me this tired, i might lower it to 25mcg or drop it completely and replace it with euro t3.

as far as test, why is my sex drive lowered. i think this testolent is fake or something, honestly. last cycle i did, i lost my sex drive. i was even using 200mg EOD with 75mg fina ed. it was completely gone, i dont think what i have is test. i know how test feels. i even took 50mg proviron and im actually on 50mg proviron right now. before i started this, i had better sex drive, i felt more test in me, like my natural levels are ok. im turning 21 in 1 month so i am young.

Ok.

My personal advise would be to follow our fellow Brother Wylde. I don't know him but, I know his reputation. I don't like T3 because of the sluggish feeling I get all day but, it works. Does it work better then 45min. cardio along with your diet? I can't answer that because I don't know your body. If you are truly sticking to his diet and it is on point with your body you do not need any T3. You are not getting ready for a show so, I wouldnt fuck with it. I hate cardio as much as the next guy but, it is good for your heart and clears your mind. I would drop that shit of a test you have, get another Propionate and get back on track with a hard on! If you feel the test is bunk then you know what to do, dump it. Anyway, my advise if you were asking is to start with the basics and work your way to the more complicated shit. You can get ripped and look like a champ on fucking Prop, Fina and with a good diet. Good luck to you but, don't make it stressful just figure out what works for your body and do it......Hasta' SR

Re: Ok.

ShawnRay said:
My personal advise would be to follow our fellow Brother Wylde. I don't know him but, I know his reputation. I don't like T3 because of the sluggish feeling I get all day but, it works. Does it work better then 45min. cardio along with your diet? I can't answer that because I don't know your body. If you are truly sticking to his diet and it is on point with your body you do not need any T3. You are not getting ready for a show so, I wouldnt fuck with it. I hate cardio as much as the next guy but, it is good for your heart and clears your mind. I would drop that shit of a test you have, get another Propionate and get back on track with a hard on! If you feel the test is bunk then you know what to do, dump it. Anyway, my advise if you were asking is to start with the basics and work your way to the more complicated shit. You can get ripped and look like a champ on fucking Prop, Fina and with a good diet. Good luck to you but, don't make it stressful just figure out what works for your body and do it......Hasta' SR

hey shawn,
thanks for the advice. i used another t3 before with no sluggish feeling. actually used 2 other brands, one from europe and one from brazil, they were good. but if i am not doing the cardio suggested, then i cant follow the diet either. it would be too many calories. then dropping t3 would hurt even more, he gave me a diet, cycle and cardio to follow. it was using prop, fina, winstrol, t3, clen, proviron and if i can afford it, GH. im thinking of dropping this t3 anyway, since im really tired on it. i think i am like 15% BF now. this stuff is so stressful to me, ive been tryng to get ripped since i was like 10 years old, but knew nothing about diet.

when you say start with the basics, what do you mean? just test prop and fina? should i get some euro t3 and clen? do you recommend i stick with proviron or get some nolvadex to avoid estrogen on my cycle from the test? he told me to go with 100mg test prop EOD, 75mg fina EOD, 50mg proviron ED, 50mcg T3 ED, and 100-120mcg clen ED. he never listed nolvadex or arimidex or femara because i think 100mg EOD is low enough for proviron to handle. i really want to do this and i dont want to screw up or delay this, but the juice is expensive for me and cardio is tough but i'll work my way up to 45 min i guess.

Ripped,

Everything he has written out for you looks fine. I think you should take out the T3 until you need it meaning when you are at a sticking point. With your diet, gear and 45mintutes of cardio 5 times a week you should be on your way to whatever level you are looking for in 12 to 16 weeks. No matter what you do if your diet isnt on track you might as well piss that gear and effort out the window. Meaning don't cheat but, maybe one meal a week and don't go nuts. Eat a filet and baked potato so, you don't burn out. Start out at 30minutes on the treadmill at a low incline and low intensity. Get your diskman and a magazine and get to steppin'. You can do it Bro, how bad do you want it? The only other thing I would do myself is get Arimidex along with the proviron, I run both. You need to learn your body Brother and that takes trial and error. If you have been trying to get ripped for years and years then like Ronnie Coleman says" If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got"! Follow what he has written out for you to the T, be honest with yourself and hold out on cheating. You do those "Basic" things you will be at 8% in no time...If you have any other questions, PM me or hit my e-mail. [email protected] Good Luck, SR

ShawnRay-

I sent you a Pm. Anyway, for the rest of you if interested, I got back on the testolent, i dont think it takes 4 days to kick in, i might have been impatient, but last night i started feeling the test horny, where you feel real good when you think about sex, lol. and i looked fuller, it had to be the test, it was a week in, so i think its starting to kick in. so i decided to get back on track. only missed a day from eod injections. i am not sure if i will keep the winny in there as well. i dont think im lean enough for winny, thats my point. i will get in some fina soon and just do prop, fina, with proviron/nolvadex or either one. and maybe euro t3 when i get it. so far, i am leaner. i owe it to the diet and the t3 helped alot. if it still makes me tired, im gonna drop the cynomel. cytomel is so much better. i dont feel tired on it. so for now, its 100mg testolent EOD and thats it. i have a couple proviron tabs left. i do have anabol but i dont want to bloat.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear