over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I think I fried my nervous system.

BigBoyJ

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've always been a human lab rat, as Duchaine used to call it. I like to see what different things do, in different combinations. Sometimes the results are great, sometimes I end up what feels like a few steps away from death. Either way, I learn something. :D

I have been dieting for a few weeks now. My progress has been nice and steady, but I thought I'd try something new to see if I could speed it up. This is one of the times my experiment didn't go so good. One stupid thing I did was use yohimbe again and I already knew my body doesn't like that shit, but I figured what the hell.

So, when I got out of bed the other day, I took a fat burning stack like no other I've tried. I took clen, ephedrin, apirin, caffein, yohimbe and some fat burner tablets (basically like xenadrine without the ephedrine) all at the same time. Well, I took all the crap in the mornin and I wasn't able to fall asleep until the next day at 4 in the morning. I was hallucinating and having weird ass dreams. When I woke up, about 3 hours later, I had this strange paranoid/panicked feeling. I felt like I was spinning around and floating too.

It's been 3 days now and I still feel tingly all over. I'm feeling completely drained. I'm just plain wiped out. My heart is STILL pounding and I'm breathing heavy constantly. In general I almost feel like I have the flu on a speed overdose. Very shitty. I'd go to a doctor, but I'm broke again. :D I tell you, bodybuilding ain't easy for a poor boy.

Last edited:
BigBoyJ said:
So, when I got out of bed the other day, I took a fat burning stack like no other I've tried. I took clen, ephedrin, apirin, caffein, yohimbe and some fat burner tablets (basically like xenadrine without the ephedrine) all at the same time. Well, I took all the crap in the mornin and I wasn't able to fall asleep until the next day at 4 in the morning. I was hallucinating and having weird ass dreams. When I woke up, about 3 hours later, I had this strange paranoid/panicked feeling. I felt like I was spinning around and floating too.

It's been 3 days now and I still feel tingly all over. I'm feeling completely drained. I'm just plain wiped out. My heart is STILL pounding and I'm breathing heavy constantly. In general I almost feel like I have the flu on a speed overdose. Very shitty. I'd go to a doctor, but I'm broke again. :D I tell you, bodybuilding ain't easy for a poor boy.

i just cant understand one thing,do you really need to take so much?i mean if i am getting ready for the show,trust me with what i saying.i am useing close to nothing.i mean clet and t3 and thats all.i dont know whos going to believ me but its true.off season i am close to kleen,i am takeing nothing,untill i am getting ready for the show.so when i read what you guys take,its just something.i am not saying you makeing mistake,i just wondering why so much???thats all?and you not doing the show right?dont tell me you doing this to look good in the summer.
just kidding :D

First let me say HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! j/k bro :D im just picturing you all hopped up on fat burners hallucinating all night long LMFAO!!!

Dude my friend Peter does crap like that all the time then calls me to ask for advice, what I usually tell him is try to just try to relax and dont take anymore of anything. Im sure its gonna wear off soon.

BTW, this is why ephedra is illegal becouse some people like to get a little too creative. Just be carefull bro and use your head, more fat burners doesnt equal more fat burned.

Happened to me once

I once for a preworkout boost around 4:00pm took one SAN tight and for the first time used pure Yohimbe HCL powder. Well I either think I should not have mixed them or took too much HCL powder or both cause. I couldn't even finish my workout. I was shaking doing curls.
I felt like I had to throw up big time. It took me 30 minutes to drive home and the whole time I wanted to puke. I got ome went right to bed in my gym clothes, my dick was rock hard from the moment I laid in bed. I woke up around 11:00 running to the bath room to throw up, dick still rock hard.

I had to take the next day off work cause I was still having that shaking feeling. ANd my dick was stillk rock hard.

I still have most of that powder left cause I have only used it about 3 times since then.

Jerry, no I don't compete. I honestly think competetive bodybuilding is a waste of time. No offense to those who compete, I admire your dedication. I just see no reason to suffer like that if I ain't gonna get paid. :D As for why I tried it, that's just how I am. I do all sorts of crazy shit just to see what happens. Not just bodybuilding related either.

Entity, are you trying to blame me for ephedra being illegal? :D Anyway, I'm feeling better today. Not quite normal yet, but better.

AnabolicDragon, that's funny, I didn't think puking and boners could mix. :p But yeah, that's the other thing I forgot to mention. I have had a boner for the whole time. I have to stroke the sausage to make it go away, but it comes back in just a few minutes. VERY annoying shit.

BigBoyJ said:
Jerry, no I don't compete. I honestly think competetive bodybuilding is a waste of time. No offense to those who compete, I admire your dedication. I just see no reason to suffer like that if I ain't gonna get paid. :D As for why I tried it, that's just how I am. I do all sorts of crazy shit just to see what happens. Not just bodybuilding related either.

Entity, are you trying to blame me for ephedra being illegal? :D Anyway, I'm feeling better today. Not quite normal yet, but better.

AnabolicDragon, that's funny, I didn't think puking and boners could mix. :p But yeah, that's the other thing I forgot to mention. I have had a boner for the whole time. I have to stroke the sausage to make it go away, but it comes back in just a few minutes. VERY annoying shit.

thats was funy.i do respect you and what you do :D
just dont go nuts :D

anabolicdragon said:
I once for a preworkout boost around 4:00pm took one SAN tight and for the first time used pure Yohimbe HCL powder. Well I either think I should not have mixed them or took too much HCL powder or both cause. I couldn't even finish my workout. I was shaking doing curls.
I felt like I had to throw up big time. It took me 30 minutes to drive home and the whole time I wanted to puke. I got ome went right to bed in my gym clothes, my dick was rock hard from the moment I laid in bed. I woke up around 11:00 running to the bath room to throw up, dick still rock hard.

I had to take the next day off work cause I was still having that shaking feeling. ANd my dick was stillk rock hard.

I still have most of that powder left cause I have only used it about 3 times since then.

OMG i was in the pain then i was reading that.sorry for that its just was shit funy.
good one :D :eek:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity