over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I think I need an AI

aminofreak

Registered
Dude I'm tearing up on chick flicks and shit! On a butt load of test (it's Gauls) so no question it's top notch, but seriously, WTF?
This is what I'm doing currently (I blast & cruise, been on constantly for 3 years):
Wks 1-8 75mg dbol 25am/pre workout/pre bed
Wks 1-12 2ml cut blend eod (test ace,tren ace/dros prop) 50mg ea per ml
Wks1-12 1ml equipoise eod (200mg per ml)
Wks1-12600mg test enanthate (once a week)
Wks1-12 100mcg ea peptides (mod grf-129/ghrp-6) am/post workout/night
Wks 1-12 5iu hgh 2.5 am/pm
Wks1-4/9-12 20iu humulin ed am/post workout
Wks5-8 100mcg igf des ed am/pw
Wks1-12 .5mg caber 2xweek
Wks1-2 12.5mg t3 ed

Dosing protocol:
•6:45am 100mcg peptides
•7am 2.5 hgh bcaa t3/clen lipo 6 or ECA stack 45min cardio
•8am 10iu insulin/or igf dextrose whey shake creatine glutamine 
•8:45am breakfast low fat
•10:45am sandwich low fat
•1:00pm lunch moderate fat
•4:00pm pre shake/ workout
•5:00pm 100mcg peptides
•5:30pm 10iu slin/igf post shake creatine glutamine
•6:15pm dinner low fat + vitamins
•8:30pm sherbet/w chewy granola and protein shake 
•10:00pm 100mcg peps
•10:10pm 2.5 hgh
•10:30pm casein and cott chz
(I alternate slin and igf every 4 weeks.)

Never had emotions like this before though! Blagh!
Was thinking maybe aromasin at 25mg Ed for 8 weeks then stopping. I don't like running an AI as I feel it hinders gains and I don't have gyno issues.
From what I've researched, aromasin doesn't have a huge rebound, so this should be ideal right? Any suggestions?

Last edited:
I know I'll get asked so here is stats:
28 years old
5'8" tall
230lbs
10% bf

Approx:
300g protein daily
500-600g carbs daily
70-200g fat daily (lower end when on slin higher when off)

My brother, you are running everything on the planet, why would you not use an AI. Lol. I see you have caber which is nice but if you kept estro under control, you most likely wouldn't need it. I've never needed caber but I love mp caber so I just use it anyway.

So yes add some aromisin. Start at 12.5 a day. You could get some blood work to see where your estro is but we can pretty much assume it's estro. I would also split you 600mg test dose into 300 twice a week, even with the long ester, you are going to have fluctuating levels only dosing once a week, and those fluctuations create Aromatase as a response which ends up as estro.

The drostanalone can reduce the need for an AI slightly by lowering shbg and leaving more test free/unbound but regardless you should be using an AI.

Personally, I don't think you need to have estro sides to use an AI, and I'm very sensitive to them so I use very small amounts, but you still want to manage estro. I feel better with estro elevated a bit but you still don't want it to high. So add the AI, preferably aromisin, and start at 6.25 to 12.5 daily once you start to feel a change, either stick with that dose or back it down a little.

I'd choose aromisin because it's the least harmful on lipids and with your cycle, which I love long blasts, I would do everything I could to manage lipids and bp.

My brother, you are running everything on the planet, why would you not use an AI. Lol. I see you have caber which is nice but if you kept estro under control, you most likely wouldn't need it. I've never needed caber but I love mp caber so I just use it anyway.

So yes add some aromisin. Start at 12.5 a day. You could get some blood work to see where your estro is but we can pretty much assume it's estro. I would also split you 600mg test dose into 300 twice a week, even with the long ester, you are going to have fluctuating levels only dosing once a week, and those fluctuations create Aromatase as a response which ends up as estro.

The drostanalone can reduce the need for an AI slightly by lowering shbg and leaving more test free/unbound but regardless you should be using an AI.

Personally, I don't think you need to have estro sides to use an AI, and I'm very sensitive to them so I use very small amounts, but you still want to manage estro. I feel better with estro elevated a bit but you still don't want it to high. So add the AI, preferably aromisin, and start at 6.25 to 12.5 daily once you start to feel a change, either stick with that dose or back it down a little.

I'd choose aromisin because it's the least harmful on lipids and with your cycle, which I love long blasts, I would do everything I could to manage lipids and bp.
awesome post! great info user thanks.

Thanks for the info bro. That does make sense about splitting my dose. I normally do but im getting to the point where I absolutely loath pinning. I'm running out of fresh spots! Can't do bis,tris,or pecs either cuz it cripples me for days after. Can't even flex. Hate doing quads because I have so many nerves I hit one every time and it fuckin sucks! So I'm left with delts and glutes....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131