over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I think i robbed GNC. haha!

shawnfreaks

Registered
Stopped in GNC today to see this little blonde who works there. Yummy!

Anyhow, i notcied all the Twinlab stuff was still on sale. Broke out the credit card and went to town!

(6) bottle of ultra fuel @ $4.77 each!
(7) CASES of new Met-Rx protein bars for 77cents per bar.
Grabbed a big tub of EAS Protein that had the wrong label on it. Not too shabby for $19.95!

Plus, i got some GNC Whey protein, that was $45. Well, if you buy a 2nd bottle, it's 1/2 off. After looking at my receipt....i didn't pay JACK for the 2nd tub!

Ahhh, and just to think i was only stopping by to check on a nice peice of tail. God bless america and stupid people! LOL

I can pretty much gar-un-tee you that the stuff is expiring very soon, the bars probably at the end of the month and the other stuff within 1-2 months. When the stuff expires, we can't sell it and it has to go in the back room AND THAT SHIT PILES UP! LOL, so we mark it down according to how soon it's expiring, 20%,30%,50%, 75%, ect. And they don't have to tell you it's expiring either. GNC's shady.

If I send you a couple of hunskies will you shop for me LOL

I bet you made a GNC manager very happy for taking some of the slow selling and soon-to-be-expiring items off their hands. Plus they seem to have conned you into purchasing a tub of EAS whey protein, and for $45 to boot! You know what though, what matters most is that YOU are happy. :D
Just trying to cause a little trouble bro. hehe

Nah bro....got the EAS Protein for $20. The GNC protein was $45.....and thats was for 2 tubs!

Haha...i looked at the bars, and they do expire next month. I'll have 'em gone by then....lol Ate 4 of them tonight.

I used to have a couple guys come in and ask to buy old expired products for 80% off. If the stuff doesn't get sold then it has to go in the back room until it's logged and "distroyed", which takes a few years. The expiration dates are more like "sell by" dates, so the products are usaully perfectly fine to use for a long time past the dates on the container/

thats what I was going to ask. are protien bars good after the exp. date? I worked for Max Muscle for a long time. and we'd sell the protien powder MONTHS after the dates were up. we would just give 20% off.
good luck and be safe...

bigger....

Then if your buddy works at one...you can get stuff cheaper than that. :D

Damn Shawn---

First you scam the moisty at the gym, now the one at the GNC too?!?!?!? We gotta hang out!

:D

---slide---

LOL.....hey, what can i say? I don't mind saving cash wherever i can!

Don't get me wrong, i love women (well, most of them...haha); but some of them are just stupid! I got the gym hook up, but that might not be around too much longer. Got GNC which i might have to start hitting up ALOT more as well.

2 best hook up's i think i have is my buddy's little sister works at a nice department store near by. She's had a crush on me since she was knee high. So those $130 dress pants easily become $19.99 sale priced pants :D Looking good never came so cheap!

Other good hook up is this older lady at the gas station near my place. Free gas all day long. That kicks ass when gas is over $1.50 a gallon.

Now if i can just find another dumb blonde to pay my rent and juice bill....

shawnfreaks said:
Now if i can just find another dumb blonde to pay my rent and juice bill....

Just get the credit card info off one and stock up on fina and synovex. Oh, and a paypal accnt comes in handy too. Sometimes it pays to be shady. :D Not that I've ever done that shit behind their backs, as they've always been pretty cool paying for orders when they're getting the stuff that melts fat off'em like t3 and clen.

Just be carefull where you ship. ;)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420