over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I think i'm in deep, HELP

WOW....Good info Big A!

Crazy...

Big A -

You were raided for those small amounts of gear? I thought that for something like 500 dbol you'd just get a letter in the mail instead of your order...

So is it true then that the "buyer" of small (personal) amounts of gear can get these controlled deliveries too? I always thought it was middlemen, suppliers, etc. who were in jeopardy.

probably raided because they knew he was a pro bodybuilder...bullshit is what it is..

The guys was a big dealer, he had lots of customers and a of them are in the same spot you are. Lets say he had at least 100 orders to be sent out. Thats a lot of man hours and work for a small bust, and they've already made the large bust that got them the news coverage. Why should they worry about the small fish when they just caught the big one?

If any thing you could claim that the guy told you they were all natural herbal enhancers.

robdarock said:
I am sweating bullets right now. This deals with RSOC getting busted. I have a package that was suppossed to be here a couple of weeks ago. I was wondering why it was taking so long, well now I know. The question I have is am I just a sitting duck waiting for a controlled delivery? I have a feeling while they were surveilling him they were confiscating all packages going out and mine was one of them. Is there anything I can do, like return to sender or just flat out not accept it if it is hand delivered. If it is hand delivered it would have to be a controlled delivery. There is no possible way his package took 5 + weeks to get here. Can they still arrest me without me actually taking package? Is there ANYTHING I can do??

Honestly, Dont touch it. Look him in the eyes and say " Im not expecting anything"...Shut your door. The whole return to sender thing may have worked at some point in time but, not these days....Once you except it & that door shuts, youre up the poop shoot......

grwn2fst said:
Honestly, Dont touch it. Look him in the eyes and say " Im not expecting anything"...Shut your door. The whole return to sender thing may have worked at some point in time but, not these days....Once you except it & that door shuts, youre up the poop shoot......

yep. i now know that the whole "return to sender" deal is not going to work. if anyone shows up, refuse the package and tell them to fuck off. if it is a controlled delivery, they will do anything they can to try and get the package in your hands... once it enters the house you're done.

refuse and shut the door. consider it a loss

MAN i hate to see this shit happening.. those are some great informative stories though.. only thing ive ever seen is a customs letter and on pack opened but sent anyway with a letter telling me it was opened, the pack had 100 10mg spanish vars..they were hot at the time, but come to think about it probably not real if i got them ya know.. well goodluck and definitely clean the f**ing house.
cya
UWANAFIGHT2

Some advice...!

I would never be cornered into accepting a package...Don't sign for it and certainly don't let the mail man push it on you....Now if they were to leave it there and your still paranoid then put on your table and write ...RETURN TO SENDER....and just leave it there for awile.....

Clean everything out.....EVERYTHING......Hard drive too...!...It's not worth any agrrevation to get popped...I promise you they'll treat you like your on crack..probably worse...and if you do get caught you'll have too do substance abuse counseling with derilects and junkie's....They won't know the difference between you or just a common junkie....as far as there concerned you are nothing more than a junkie shooting himself with shit...
sad but true....

As a precaution I would probably just write it off....I know you'll be out of at least $385 but consider the alternatives....

DO YOUR SPRING CLEANING !!! ALSO DON'T ANSWER THE DOOR,IF FOR SOME REASON THEY LEAVE IT "RETURN TO SENDER AND BACK TO COURIOR A.S.A.P".IF YOU ANSWER THE DOOR "WHAT PACKAGE???REFUSE IT "

LEAP

What sentence or punishment if house raided, or package delivered by feds.

Big A
What did they do in the three instances you explained? Where you fined, etc?

EdMan said:
Big A
What did they do in the three instances you explained? Where you fined, etc?

Nothing. There wasn't enough proper evidence to hold up in court because of the way they handled the sitations/raids. If they had a bit of brains, they would have done controlled deliveries, etc.

Regardless, it is not nice to be woken up at 7am with fists being banged on your door and voices shouting as loud as they can so all the neighbours can hear 'Police, open up!'. And then have scum bags turn your house inside out for hours on end.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131