YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I think I'm ready for a hair transplant pic attached....what about gear use?

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I'm 36 I've been putting this off for years and I think it's finally time, my hair isn't terrible by any means and I'm 6'1 so few people notice my crown being so thin and my receding hairline really doesn't looks so bad in general. But still I'm not doing it for others I'm doing it for myself, I'm self conscious about it and hate it.

When I run gear in the summer it gets bad and now in the winter when I'm just on a replacement dose of test it starts to fill in again especially the crown. But every year it gets progressively worse and I think it's finally time. Apparently there is a doctor from Turkey that visits Windsor Canada....I'm in Michigan about 20 minutes from the border, and my cousin had his done by him. My cousin had shit hair nothing like mine he was pretty much bald and his hair looks good now, well my cousin is a douche and when I tried to pick his brain about it he tried to act like he didn't have it done so I just laughed and said forget it. Well my other cousin apparently had his done last year by the same guy, I saw him recently and didn't even know his hair looks great....this relative would definitely would be honest with me and I'm going to get together with him soon and pick his brain about it. Pretty much I've been waiting for some real world results/experiences from someone I can trust and I think I finally found it. I'll let you guys know how that goes....

My hair has been very very slowly going bad and really it's not crazy bad right now, mind you my 66 year old father has hair to rival anyone it's crazy how much hair he has and how thick it is, I cut it during covid and wanted to almost cry haha. But my moms side of the family some of them went bald at 17....so I got the middle of that I guess.

My question right now is in regards to gear use. I was thinking to myself "oh man now I can finally try masteron and I don't have to worry about Tren I can stay on it longer plus I don't have to take dutasteride anymore" blah blah blah. Is that how it is? You guys who got transplants do you still worry about gear making you go bald or are you pretty much all set now and run whatever you want within reason?

Just something I was thinking about, curious about it....

For the "just shave it bro" guys.....haha thanks but please don't bother!

Ill be 55 this year and just running into the thinning crown thing. For me its "just shave it". If I were your age, I MAY HAVE looked into something as well.
But I made it this far, and now I don't care at all. If you get it done, curious to see before/after pics... Good luck...

You clearly have the genetics for MPB, realistic answer is get a transplant and drop the gym rat drug hobby. Or keep running gear and be bald.You have to pick though, with your genetics you'd just be plugging a sinking ship

You clearly have the genetics for MPB, realistic answer is get a transplant and drop the gym rat drug hobby. Or keep running gear and be bald.You have to pick though, with your genetics you'd just be plugging a sinking ship

I'm sure I'll get to an age where I don't care but that age isn't now. From all my research all these years trying to keep my hair and thinking about a transplant what you’re saying isn’t necessarily true. Do you have personal experience with it?

I'm 36 I've been putting this off for years and I think it's finally time, my hair isn't terrible by any means and I'm 6'1 so few people notice my crown being so thin and my receding hairline really doesn't looks so bad in general. But still I'm not doing it for others I'm doing it for myself, I'm self conscious about it and hate it.

When I run gear in the summer it gets bad and now in the winter when I'm just on a replacement dose of test it starts to fill in again especially the crown. But every year it gets progressively worse and I think it's finally time. Apparently there is a doctor from Turkey that visits Windsor Canada....I'm in Michigan about 20 minutes from the border, and my cousin had his done by him. My cousin had shit hair nothing like mine he was pretty much bald and his hair looks good now, well my cousin is a douche and when I tried to pick his brain about it he tried to act like he didn't have it done so I just laughed and said forget it. Well my other cousin apparently had his done last year by the same guy, I saw him recently and didn't even know his hair looks great....this relative would definitely would be honest with me and I'm going to get together with him soon and pick his brain about it. Pretty much I've been waiting for some real world results/experiences from someone I can trust and I think I finally found it. I'll let you guys know how that goes....

My hair has been very very slowly going bad and really it's not crazy bad right now, mind you my 66 year old father has hair to rival anyone it's crazy how much hair he has and how thick it is, I cut it during covid and wanted to almost cry haha. But my moms side of the family some of them went bald at 17....so I got the middle of that I guess.

My question right now is in regards to gear use. I was thinking to myself "oh man now I can finally try masteron and I don't have to worry about Tren I can stay on it longer plus I don't have to take dutasteride anymore" blah blah blah. Is that how it is? You guys who got transplants do you still worry about gear making you go bald or are you pretty much all set now and run whatever you want within reason?

Just something I was thinking about, curious about it....

For the "just shave it bro" guys.....haha thanks but please don't bother!
I had a hair transplant, didn't run gear for about 2 years. so I don't have any experience right after the transplant but I would definitely edge on the side of caution for the first year and a half. Allow the follicles to settle and mature

After the two years (timing had nothing to do with the hair surgery) I run pretty much any gear (I want): Test, Masteron, ment, tren, primo, Anadrol proviron (these are my favorite compounds) as long as I run a high dose of RU twice a day my hair has stayed safe I've even been able to recover more hair than I had 2 years after my transplant.

But I use RU religiously, cycle rogaine on and off (due to slight effects it has on skin) and use a ketoconazole shampoo every time I shower.

If you find that a regiment like this doesn't help, from the research that I've done testosterone along finasteride is a good choice, because testosterone by itself isn't too bad but when it converts to dht, where we see more hair problems.

Deca anavar are supposed to be relatively hair safe . I don't like deca because of deca dick and if you run finasteride deca becomes less of a great option.

Surprisingly superdrol is supposed to be hair safe as well (even female safe in low doses). However, in the most recent time I ran it my hair was thinning out daily while I was on it. I say this with a caveat as I do question the quality of the SD that I ran.

From the compounds I've tried Halo (and probably SD) is the only one I won't touch again because of past experiences on hair.

I don't know if anybody else gets this but my head gets itchy when I start to lose hair it's a good barometer if my hair system is working lol

if you don't continue to take hairloss prevention drugs (Finasteride, Duta, RU) after the work is done you will continue to lose your hair, especially if you continue to use gear. you have to take the hairloss meds probably for the rest of your life or until you give up on keeping your hair. if you get work done and don't take the meds you'll be going right back to the doc in a few years to fill in new balding areas. Just like taking hrt is a commitment, so is keeping your hair. if you get this work done and don't use any of the aforementioned meds, you're just spinning your wheels and wasting dough.

i used gear at a pretty young age so hairloss either wasn't an issue or wasn't noticeable. Now on the other hand, i'd be very nervous about losing any hair. it's just one reason i won't go back on until i have to use hrt. i have some temporal recession. nothing major but enough that i would not want it to progress any further.

Shit forgot to attach the pic....

You don't appear to be to far gone. I have two friends that had more diffused thinning that what your pic shows. They both microneedle with the Dr Pen at 1.5 cm a week to every 10 days. I was shocked how well they responded to just minoxidil and microneedling. I thought it was a joke but they have made substantial progress. Keep in mind they aren't using gear.

You don't appear to be to far gone. I have two friends that had more diffused thinning that what your pic shows. They both microneedle with the Dr Pen at 1.5 cm a week to every 10 days. I was shocked how well they responded to just minoxidil and microneedling. I thought it was a joke but they have made substantial progress. Keep in mind they aren't using gear.

Well I've since decided that before I go for a transplant I'm going to throw the kitchen sink at my hair and see what happens. I had always used certain things but was never too consistent with it, or at least not entirely consistent as I should have been. Since then I've been doing the following:

Dutasteride 0.5mg daily (was already using)
RU55841 Nightly (was using sporadically now consistently)
Tretinoin nightly
Nizoral Shampoo
Misc Oils in the morning
Derm Rolling twice a week

I've actually seen some improvement, noticeable improvement with my weekly pictures. I'm thinking to add some oral minoxidil and see if I can take it further, the real test will come when I start running gear I'm only on 250mg cyp a week at the moment.

I’m very interested in hearing about this. I’m willing to bet you will shock people. I might be wrong but this should be very interesting.

Quick question, you notice anything from RU? I don’t know anyone who’s used it.

Keep us posted.

I’m very interested in hearing about this. I’m willing to bet you will shock people. I might be wrong but this should be very interesting.

Quick question, you notice anything from RU? I don’t know anyone who’s used it.

Keep us posted.

Well it’s hard to tell at this point because I’m throwing so much at my hair. I’ve always felt like I was a shitty responder to it because I personally know others who have gotten big results from it, so I’m sure it does something just not as much for me. I was just going to buy some oral minoxidil from ADC but I need to go see my doc anyway so I’m thinking he will just prescribe me some, apparently it also helps with blood pressure. My concern with the minoxidil is that it’s supposed to also increase hair growth in other places which I would like to avoid obviously but we’ll see if the trade off is worth it.

If you start growing hair in the wrong place just wax it or remove it. Of course if you start looking like wolf man you can stop.

How deep you going with the micro needle device?

If you start growing hair in the wrong place just wax it or remove it. Of course if you start looking like wolf man you can stop.

How deep you going with the micro needle device?

Pretty sure I have a 1.5” roller, I’ll have to check when I get home.

Well I've since decided that before I go for a transplant I'm going to throw the kitchen sink at my hair and see what happens. I had always used certain things but was never too consistent with it, or at least not entirely consistent as I should have been. Since then I've been doing the following:

Tretinoin nightly
Nizoral Shampoo
Misc Oils in the morning

I've actually seen some improvement, noticeable improvement with my weekly pictures. I'm thinking to add some oral minoxidil and see if I can take it further, the real test will come when I start running gear I'm only on 250mg cyp a week at the moment.
Instead of derma rolling I'd recommend the microneedling pens

Instead of derma rolling I'd recommend the microneedling pens

I read that but read that the reason was that the rollers also tear instead of just poke, if I don't care that it tears does it even matter? It's still poking right?

Tretinoin nightly
Nizoral Shampoo
Misc Oils in the morning

Yes, great plan Francis. Like you said, you might as well throw the kitchen sink at this issue before you go all in with the procedure.

Like Aphex said, Derek from More Plates More Dates is a huge proponent of the microneedling with the minoxidil on the temples, and I know two other guys who did it with quite impressive results.

I read that but read that the reason was that the rollers also tear instead of just poke, if I don't care that it tears does it even matter? It's still poking right?
I heard that the tearing is not good. But aside from that the pen jabs so fast that you get way more pokes than you would with the derma roller.

In the past when I use the roller it didn't create anything close to the amount of pokes that the pen does

I heard that the tearing is not good. But aside from that the pen jabs so fast that you get way more pokes than you would with the derma roller.

In the past when I use the roller it didn't create anything close to the amount of pokes that the pen does

Interesting, it’s not like they’re exactly expensive might as well give it a shot. Any suggestions?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131