YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I think I'm ready for a hair transplant pic attached....what about gear use?

Francis, Not sure if you mentioned it or not but there's a bunch of dudes I know that use MK and swear their hair grows much more while using it with other compounds. I know in general when running MK, my hair grows like a weed but also my hair and nails always grow fast than most people.

Francis, Not sure if you mentioned it or not but there's a bunch of dudes I know that use MK and swear their hair grows much more while using it with other compounds. I know in general when running MK, my hair grows like a weed but also my hair and nails always grow fast than most people.

Yea I’ve definitely experienced that too with using MK, significantly actually.

Did you get the oral M yet?

No not yet appointment is next week, I could just buy it from ADC if for some reason he won't prescribe it but I'm starting to second guess it anyway simply because anything you get from minoxidil goes away as soon as you stop taking it.....so what I'm supposed to be on the stuff for life?

Even if you get a transplant you realize you will have to use something for the rest of your life if you wish to maintain?

Even if you get a transplant you realize you will have to use something for the rest of your life if you wish to maintain?

Dutasteride I can deal with I suppose but minoxidil has other sides which I wouldn’t want to deal with long term, hair growth, bloat, skin collagen...things of that nature.

But regardless I do see your point. I never thought I would go bald because my dad has more hair than anyone I know it’s insane and he’s not even grey yet, thought that would help override my mothers genetics long enough until a breakthrough was made for MPB....haha didn’t happen! 🤦🏻‍♂️

I have a full head of hair but my younger brother is balding big time and he just shaves it now. I take 1 mg of finasteride for prostate. I remember starting it and had some shedding but it stopped after a week or two.

I have a full head of hair but my younger brother is balding big time and he just shaves it now. I take 1 mg of finasteride for prostate. I remember starting it and had some shedding but it stopped after a week or two.
does he use gear?

Well I've since decided that before I go for a transplant I'm going to throw the kitchen sink at my hair and see what happens. I had always used certain things but was never too consistent with it, or at least not entirely consistent as I should have been. Since then I've been doing the following:

Dutasteride 0.5mg daily (was already using)
RU55841 Nightly (was using sporadically now consistently)
Tretinoin nightly
Nizoral Shampoo
Misc Oils in the morning
Derm Rolling twice a week

I've actually seen some improvement, noticeable improvement with my weekly pictures. I'm thinking to add some oral minoxidil and see if I can take it further, the real test will come when I start running gear I'm only on 250mg cyp a week at the moment.
No pure dor shampoo?
Castor oil? Peppermint/rosemary essential ?

No pure dor shampoo?
Castor oil? Peppermint/rosemary essential ?

I use pura dor, not daily I rotate it with nizoral and regenepure. I’ve found that pura dor makes my hair LOOK fuller so I use before I go out or something like that.

I recently just added castor oil to the routine but orally.

I was using peppermint oil, emu oil and primrose oil topically but stopped as I didn’t feel it was benefitting anything. I am using evening primrose orally.

I use pura dor, not daily I rotate it with nizoral and regenepure. I’ve found that pura dor makes my hair LOOK fuller so I use before I go out or something like that.

I recently just added castor oil to the routine but orally.

I was using peppermint oil, emu oil and primrose oil topically but stopped as I didn’t feel it was benefitting anything. I am using evening primrose orally.

Okay sweet. I'd add rosemary oil. It's a potent dht blocker

Also , I hair, skin and nail multi with collagen is always smart

Ill be 55 this year and just running into the thinning crown thing. For me its "just shave it". If I were your age, I MAY HAVE looked into something as well.
But I made it this far, and now I don't care at all. If you get it done, curious to see before/after pics... Good luck...

Guys I had FUT done in 2016, I was 47. The age thing is interesting. Joe Rogan says looking back he never should have done the multiple transplants he did. I believe he was in his early/mid thirties. The problem with getting them done early is that all the hair that is going to fall out hasn't fallen out yet. You can certainly get a transplant but just be realistic and know that you'll need another down the road as the NON transplanted hairs, which aren't DHT resistant, will continue to fall out.

My doctor was honest with me up front and told me that I would need two transplants to get the fullest look possible.

You clearly have the genetics for MPB, realistic answer is get a transplant and drop the gym rat drug hobby. Or keep running gear and be bald.You have to pick though, with your genetics you'd just be plugging a sinking ship
the truest post i've seen in a while

no shit right? Will the hair loss progress even if focusing on using none dht converting compounds?
it seems as if there are few or zero compounds that are truly hair safe other than test and that only holds true when used in conjunction with finasteride or dutasteride. Basically, nothing else is completely safe (according to literature and theory).

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws