YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I think I'm ready for a hair transplant pic attached....what about gear use?

How’s the hair looking? Did you buy an actual microneedling device?

How’s the hair looking? Did you buy an actual microneedling device?

Sure did and it has been going well, been taking weekly pics. Although I completely stopped using everything and anything at all the past few weeks because of a stomach ailment I've been trying to sort out.

I had a hair transplant, didn't run gear for about 2 years. so I don't have any experience right after the transplant but I would definitely edge on the side of caution for the first year and a half. Allow the follicles to settle and mature

After the two years (timing had nothing to do with the hair surgery) I run pretty much any gear (I want): Test, Masteron, ment, tren, primo, Anadrol proviron (these are my favorite compounds) as long as I run a high dose of RU twice a day my hair has stayed safe I've even been able to recover more hair than I had 2 years after my transplant.

But I use RU religiously, cycle rogaine on and off (due to slight effects it has on skin) and use a ketoconazole shampoo every time I shower.

If you find that a regiment like this doesn't help, from the research that I've done testosterone along finasteride is a good choice, because testosterone by itself isn't too bad but when it converts to dht, where we see more hair problems.

Deca anavar are supposed to be relatively hair safe . I don't like deca because of deca dick and if you run finasteride deca becomes less of a great option.

Surprisingly superdrol is supposed to be hair safe as well (even female safe in low doses). However, in the most recent time I ran it my hair was thinning out daily while I was on it. I say this with a caveat as I do question the quality of the SD that I ran.

From the compounds I've tried Halo (and probably SD) is the only one I won't touch again because of past experiences on hair.

I don't know if anybody else gets this but my head gets itchy when I start to lose hair it's a good barometer if my hair system is working lol
Mpjuice, what dose of RU do you use? Thanks 👍

it seems as if there are few or zero compounds that are truly hair safe other than test and that only holds true when used in conjunction with finasteride or dutasteride. Basically, nothing else is completely safe (according to literature and theory).
50mg 2x per day

@mpjuice Thanks for your reply! Basically my current dose but twice a day instead of once. Did you mix it everyday? I mix 3grams of RU powder in 60ml kirkland minox.

Before your transplant and starting RU, was tren harsh on your hair?

I got a transplant almost 2 years ago, and I want to start steroids again and Tren is great (but wasn't for my hair) hopefully I'll be as lucky as you. Also switched from fin to dutas to prevent hairloss from dht, microneedling, etc

@mpjuice Thanks for your reply! Basically my current dose but twice a day instead of once. Did you mix it everyday? I mix 3grams of RU powder in 60ml kirkland minox.

Before your transplant and starting RU, was tren harsh on your hair?

I got a transplant almost 2 years ago, and I want to start steroids again and Tren is great (but wasn't for my hair) hopefully I'll be as lucky as you. Also switched from fin to dutas to prevent hairloss from dht, microneedling, etc
Honestly I don't know if I'll be running tren or ment again cause they're so hard on the hair and my psyche.

One of my friends is an Endo and he explained to me that it's mostly genetic predisposition but DHT does play an important part as well. My advice is choose one or the other because for the amount of money for transplant if you ruined the progress would be a big waste of time and money.

Can the guys who've had the transplants done who still run gear post pics of what they look like currently?

Apparently a lot of guys are going to Turkey for hair transplants. There’s actual hair transplant “vacations” you can buy. The package will include transportation to and from the airport, hotel, translator and the hair transplant procedure. All that and it’s about 1/3 the cost of a hair transplant in America. Now Hair Time is one of the popular places people go to.

Apparently a lot of guys are going to Turkey for hair transplants. There’s actual hair transplant “vacations” you can buy. The package will include transportation to and from the airport, hotel, translator and the hair transplant procedure. All that and it’s about 1/3 the cost of a hair transplant in America. Now Hair Time is one of the popular places people go to.

The doctors who do it in Turkey are moving and visiting and doing it here now at discounts driving the prices in general down thankfully because the prices here vs other places in the world are outrageous. The thing that worries me about doing it in Turkey is that there is no accountability if it doesn’t go as planned and what cosmetic doctor over here is going to want to deal with another doctors mess?

It’s not worth it, not to save a few thousand.

how likely is it to become impudent from taking hairloss drugs such as finasteride etc? i want to preserve/ fill my hair back in but afraid of having dick problems.

Do a search and start reading, it’s been thoroughly discussed. I personally think it’s a very rare side it just gets magnified so much because man that would suck….

Francis, how is the microneedling going? Any major improvements from the original pics you posted? Thanks. In advance!

Gear use will continue the pattern, but a good doctor will work ahead of it. You can also block further loss with fina/duta

I still remember back in the day when a friend of mine was into bodybuilding and started taking gear and was making good gains. Started losing some hair and started bitching about it and I turned around and said, "do you want big muscles or hair!" Half joking and I meant it at the same time. Those around us stopped working out and started laughing! He's like fug it, I want big muscles! 😆

I know everyone’s gonna have a knee-jerk reaction to this suggestion and think of the classic tupee, but you won’t believe the non-surgical hair systems that they have now. Search “ohmyhairgod” and watch this guys videos. It’ll blow your mind. Can’t tell at all! Runs about $1000 last 6 months to a year.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131