over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I think Metformin cured my hair loss

mementomori515

Registered
I took low dose GH (1.5-2iu) for the better part of 2 years. Never once checked my blood sugar but I knew I had done damage. Finally began taking metformin 2 weeks ago. This is the first time in years I've been able to run my hands through my scalp in the shower and not pull away dozens of strands of hair. I can practically yank and not get anything. None of the chemicals or treatment protocols I've tried ever had this much of an effect. I guess being prediabetic has more impact on hair loss than any androgens, at least in my case

How do I get my hands on it to try?

You need to let u know what your gear usage is and was.
Hair loss problems come and go with hormone usage so give us some background.

And 1-2iu of GH is not enough to do blood sugar damage.
55-year-old women at anti-aging clinics aren't going diabetic because of GH.

I took low dose GH (1.5-2iu) for the better part of 2 years. Never once checked my blood sugar but I knew I had done damage. Finally began taking metformin 2 weeks ago. This is the first time in years I've been able to run my hands through my scalp in the shower and not pull away dozens of strands of hair. I can practically yank and not get anything. None of the chemicals or treatment protocols I've tried ever had this much of an effect. I guess being prediabetic has more impact on hair loss than any androgens, at least in my case

You sure your metformin isn't finasteride?

They're supposed to be big white pills, hard to miss

When I researched the drug in the past I recall info on potential hair loss from metformin. I also recall a study were it improved hair growth. Most of these studies were done with women with certain health issues. Regardless, there is definitely some evidence that metformin can effect hair growth so before anyone dismisses your thread it's definitely possible. Just google it and I am sure you can find some information to show a correlation between the two. But sure it's worth noting what AAS (or other drugs) you have used in recent times as that could be a massive factor.

You need to let u know what your gear usage is and was.
Hair loss problems come and go with hormone usage so give us some background.

And 1-2iu of GH is not enough to do blood sugar damage.
55-year-old women at anti-aging clinics aren't going diabetic because of GH.

2iu for nearly 3 years with too much refined sugar. I run 150mg test throughout the year, with 1-2 blasts of 250mg test + superdrol or another oral. But I have not blasted in 6 months. It would be better if I had been logging my blood glucose levels, but I've been experiencing pre-diabetes symptoms for the last few years. Hair loss, infrequent hypoglycemia, susceptibility to fungal infections, difficulty concentrating. There are obviously confounding variables, but I am fairly certain the GH contributed in some way. Symptoms worsen slightly when I am on it

When I took hgh my hair grew in more and thicker. I really think it was the hgh

I tried Rogain a couple times. I was like dam stop being a pussy. Then shaved my head, straight razor a clean ass beard and I’m all right.

the funny part is I used to have like a bald fade with a high 1or a 2 on top when I started going bald I was like dam wtf is this shit. Lol not like I had a full head of hair on me to be gone with.

2iu for nearly 3 years with too much refined sugar. I run 150mg test throughout the year, with 1-2 blasts of 250mg test + superdrol or another oral. But I have not blasted in 6 months. It would be better if I had been logging my blood glucose levels, but I've been experiencing pre-diabetes symptoms for the last few years. Hair loss, infrequent hypoglycemia, susceptibility to fungal infections, difficulty concentrating. There are obviously confounding variables, but I am fairly certain the GH contributed in some way. Symptoms worsen slightly when I am on it

Stop using side effects as possible markers for being pre diabetic.
A blood glucose meter is very cheap and can give you alot of useful information.

Do you have any fasted blood glucose reading at ALLL during this time?
Those "symptoms" can honestly mean anything.

Metformin causes hairloss for many so I cant help but doubt this based on the lack of any anecdotal evidence

I have been using GH at the same level as the op for about a decade with my non-fasted glucose levels in the 80-95 range. And after using metformin for several years I have less hair then ever. But I doubt either product had any real effect on it as it was falling out before I used either product.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear