over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I think my buddy got took lol

So if you got up to 200lbs then you could do the other diet?

Seriously though, thanks for posting that

Dave Palumbo's Diet Advice Female Specific

Alternate 1 day on DIET #1..... 2 days on DIET #2 and then repeat.

Diet #1

Meal #1 - 12 egg whites
Meal #2 - 40g whey protein
Meal #3 - 6oz chicken with 1-cup asparagus or green beans
Meal #4 - 6oz white fish (fluke, flounder, sole, ect.) With a green salad with vinegar & mustard (no olive or macadamia nut oil)
Meal #5 - 35g whey protein or 12 egg whites

Diet #2

Meal #1 - 2 whole (omega-3) eggs with 6 egg whites
Meal #2 - 35g whey protein with 1 tablespoon all natural peanut butter
Meal #3 - 6oz chicken with 1/4-cup (1oz) cashew nuts, or almonds, or walnuts (vary it)
Meal #4 - 6oz salmon, swordfish, or red meat with a green salad (no tomatoes, red peppers, or carrots) with 1 tablespoon of olive oil or mac nut oil and vinegar
Meal #5 - 35g whey with 1 tablespoon all natural peanut butter or 2 whole (omega-3) eggs with 6 white

see why im sad? the first one is 936 cal. 202 protein 8.1 fat 9.1 carbs.. day 2 and 3 are 1260 cal 180ish protein 45 fats 24 carbs.. can u kill me please im so hungry i want to die lol

Maybe I misunderstood I thought you said he was upset.

Sorry for the misunderstanding

Naw its all good now bro....I would never kick my bro while he was down. He has no intentions of asking for $$ back and as far as I know he will be training with this cat tonight at the gym.

Sorry if I came off sounding like a dick bro

Disrespectful and idiotic to post Davids diet in public.......people pay money for that and Dave changes it as you go.......

Seriously tho...You know Dave better than I do and if what I personaly posted is out of line I will edit/delete it asap

Last edited:
I want to clear something else up to that might be a misunderstanding.

I am NOT saying the diet itself sucks or is not worth $100 bucks. Getting this info from Dave himself would be pricless....I just thought it was messed up that he changed my bro for a diet that he found on the net for free and changed it slightly.

I am not trying knocking Dave in anyway shape or form he forgot more than I know lol

Not sure if it will make a difference with anybody....but, the diets that were pasted here are the one's that Dave has personally posted on the open boards for all to use and follow. He posted them up at MD awhile ago for anybody to use and follow them, that wanted to.

Thought i'd throw that out there in case it wasn't known:)

BMJ

Disrespectful and idiotic to post Davids diet in public.......people pay money for that and Dave changes it as you go.......

its online for anyone to search for. how is that disrespectful OR idiotic? people pay money for his CUSTOM diet (150 for 30 minutes to talk to him) not these generic ones which i got off HIS site....

Seriously

its online for anyone to search for. how is that disrespectful OR idiotic? people pay money for his CUSTOM diet (150 for 30 minutes to talk to him) not these generic ones which i got off HIS site....

You have no idea? Really? You really need me to explain this to you?

You have no idea? Really? You really need me to explain this to you?

yes explain how posting his generic diet which anyone could google is disrespectful

yes explain how posting his generic diet which anyone could google is disrespectful

I think (and could be wrong s) but what Phil might be getting at is...instead of copying and pasteing it from his site....... a link directly to Daves site showing the diet might have been better (This way they can see what all he has to offer and possibly get some new customs to buy supps and training). But your right these "base diet" he starts off ppl with our copy and pasted on just about every board I ever viewed for the past few years.

Last edited:
If I recall correctly - before Dave got the ax over at MD.
He himself had posted the "general" diet plan on the MD forums and was OK with it being posted. I could be wrong but from the time I had spent there that seemed the general feeling.

There are still some a great deal of specifics that are not listed in the more general description of his diet as listed here which is the same that was posted at MD.

Phil has a very good point but I think this is just the general outline - the more specific stuff Dave keeps private and works with his clients one on one with.

Sal

I wouldnt exactly say your boy got had! for some people they really do need to pay money to actually believe what they hear and read. then once they pay money they are more opt to do it. yes he could have done a search and found this but on the other hand he had a real person and bber telling him this and excepting his money for the info. so now that bbers credibility is on the line and obviously the bber isnt going to tell him a shitty diet. so for someone who doesnt want to do the research, 100 for that diet is not a bad deal.

plus at the very least he added a bber to his contacts and can maybe outreach to other bbers he knows by networking through the guy that gave him the diet. One big thing I have learned in this industry is that if you are one of the guys that keeps quiet, never spends money, doesnt go to the shows and meet people, you probably arent going to go very far. for me it seems once you earn somerespect from other bbers and people in this industry they open up and will share there experiences and tricks with you.

WHAT??????? That is right on MD's website (a public one) Dave wrote that diet for anyone to see it!!!!!!! You can even go there and ask him about it and he'll give you free advice. Now if you need personal assistance then you can call him and he charges for that!

I apologize.......I was under the idea that he charged people for that. I am sorry. I do think that if someone ran into problems following that without guidance.....it could be a bad scene for them.

YEP!
I did that outline one time during contest prep and it did not go well.

I couldn't drop the fat, I was retaining water, etc, etc.

I'm not saying it was the diets fault but more likely everything I was doing combined with the diet that may not have been designed to work together.
I talked to Dave about it later and actually found out I was not taking in enough fat based on certain specifics that are not in the generic outline.

It's my understanding it is to give people and idea and feel for that type of diet and it is a good base but everyone is unique and it may or may not work for you depending on a number of other factors.

Sal

I apologize.......I was under the idea that he charged people for that. I am sorry. I do think that if someone ran into problems following that without guidance.....it could be a bad scene for them.

its fine.. no that is his generic one. you have to call him for a custom diet and those he does charge for. I dont have that one and i wouldnt post it since it would be custom for ME not everyone

YEP!

I'm not saying it was the diets fault but more likely everything I was doing combined with the diet that may not have been designed to work together.
I talked to Dave about it later and actually found out I was not taking in enough fat based on certain specifics that are not in the generic outline.

It's my understanding it is to give people and idea and feel for that type of diet and it is a good base but everyone is unique and it may or may not work for you depending on a number of other factors.

Sal
exactly these are general. i am only doing it now because my body is fighting me so hard about this last little bit. its my precomp prediet lol i want to get lean like i was competing just to see how i look and get a symmetry reality check.. i am not competing for over a year and may or may not use this diet depending on how it goes during this "practice run"

YEP!

Sal

Thats crazy!!! I talked to 3 personal friends of mine tonight on AIM who competed at one point or still does. They all said they tried the diet without Daves help and the one placed really bad the other two dropped out before the show because of the same prob. you had. They were "summer time go get beach ass" lean but not contest lean. Couldnt drop the water either.

2 of them then got Daves help for there next show and I'm pretty sure both placed in the top 3 of there weight classes (They didnt say forsure what place) and said it was like a night and day difference.

So we are starting to all agree that if you are serious about your show, its best to get Daves help with the diet, but still works great for just getting lean?

Thats crazy!!! I talked to 3 personal friends of mine tonight on AIM who competed at one point or still does. They all said they tried the diet without Daves help and the one placed really bad the other two dropped out before the show because of the same prob. you had. They were "summer time go get beach ass" lean but not contest lean. Couldnt drop the water either.

2 of them then got Daves help for there next show and I'm pretty sure both placed in the top 3 of there weight classes (They didnt say forsure what place) and said it was like a night and day difference.

So we are starting to all agree that if you are serious about your show, its best to get Daves help with the diet, but still works great for just getting lean?

You hit the nail on the head.
Beach lean but that was about it.

I think just goes to show that there may be a bit more to some of this than some realize but it's still a pretty good base for someone just trying to lose some fat - if you want contest prep and want to do THIS TYPE OF DIET - then contact Dave for optimal results.

Sal

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311