advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I thought Superdrol and other prohormones were going away.

I know of a shop selling m drol for 21.99 a bottle if anyone knows of a better price let me know.

I was under the impression the good ones like M1T,MDROL,PPLEX,XTREN were all pulled off the USA market.

M1t was banned in 2005 , pplex,xtren were banned in Jan of this year, Mdrol (superdrol) is currently legal

There's still a ton of great one's out there. Just by doing basic looks of it, I would think something like Dimethazine(sold under Dzine, Dymethazine, DMZ, etc.) would be as potent as SD.

I still see them available on the website that I buy my regular supplements on.
How is that possible?
The prices are still good too.

Because they are most likely out of stock on your website. Some sites still have it on their page with a quanity of "0". Or is say Out of Stock or Discontinued..
Obvouisly that means.. they don't have it..

I only know of one or two sites that have the original, and selling them for over $150 a bottle!

Last edited:
Always liked Phera and Trenadrol. Sorry to see them go. Ran M-drol a few times with ok results. Pretty serious lethargy. Generally felt like shit. Lots of gains, though. Helps to run it with Test.

m1t was just banned in the uk now. took em long enough! cant find m1t bottles anywhere. there are some companies that sell it, but theyre bunk (stealth labs and others).... gp also selled it, but it was all shit from reviews/logs that i saw

not really...last time i check gear is illegal, which then provides no regulation at all. however if you have a good source and know what your getting is legit, then YES the stuff thats illegal actually has a medical purpose and was intended for humans...atlaest most of the coupounds lol

Not really bro ill take good gear over untested compounds that are more expensive and junk and who knows whats really in it.

I would love to get my hands on some of the orignal M1T. Doesn't look like that's going to happen though....

I would love to get my hands on some of the orignal M1T. Doesn't look like that's going to happen though....

there was a brand called iron labs who JUST discontinued it last week. we just missed out. nothing but good reviews on it too

M1t was banned in 2005 , pplex,xtren were banned in Jan of this year, Mdrol (superdrol) is currently legal

so i can order superdrol and it leget??????dont mean to b a dumbass but if it legit thn i can order it with no problem at this time?th real thing

Nice an anadol a day blow this junk away or ya could hit a few dbol. Why put this crap in your body for real?

Last edited:
I used to be on the PH wagon too...

Now I know how much better it can be!!;)

so i can order superdrol and it leget??????dont mean to b a dumbass but if it legit thn i can order it with no problem at this time?th real thing

This is the ingredients from the original superdrol made by Anabolic Xtreme- 2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one. :)

This is the ingredients from the original superdrol made by Anabolic Xtreme- 2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one. :)

yep tht sd thx for th info not to sure i want to try it but i worry about resources at time,not saying more but thx

You can still get CEL's Alpha One which is a PH to M1T... the logs I've read guys gain about 15-20 lbs in a month... granted some is water.

The following are still good to go:

17b-hydroxy-2a, 17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine = dimethazine
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-dien-3-17b-diol = halodrol
2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one= SD
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2-5dien-17-one= max LMG
also epistane and a few others that are non methyl

Nice a anadol a day blow this junk away or ya could hit a few dbol. Why put this crap in your body for real?

Bro
Think what you want but superdrol and M1t matched or beat anadrol for me, but I do agree that super has you feeling like garbage 3 weeks in. M1t is a mindblowing compound

HAHA! In the "Land Of the Banned" (Europe) we can't get fookin', potassium, vitamin B6, Vitamin A, Melatonin, Glycerin...yes Glycerin..I had an argument with a Pharmacist over the weekend about it, without a prescription!

But Superdrol we can get all day long.

And TRT? HA! No way! They think it's a myth here:banghead:

GO Europe!! LOL I'd sacrifice the SDrol for access to, well, anything...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131