over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I totally love Dbol but....

CrazyCrip

Registered
i totally love dbol but to take it i have to cut out all salts or i start getting high blood pressure, flush, and headaches by the second week. i was wondering if anybody has taken it before bed only. im currently on test 250mg e3d and deca 150mg e3d and really want to add some bol in the mix for a little while. would it do me any good? i was figuring with the half life so short i could drop about 20mg every night then sleep off the effects but i dont want to waste good gear or get the same damn sides i would if i took it all day. normally i just deal with it and drop the salt but right now its so hot down here and im sweating so much during the day that i dont want to do that. just curious about personal experience.

Maybe you do not react well to it and should try something else like T-bol (oral Turinabol).

Also, I believe taking dbol before bed would cause a spike in androgens and that shouldnt help you sleep too well... I am pretty positive I read that somewhere on this board.. and I doubt taking it before bed would rid you of the negative side effects during the day...

A while back I was taking 60 mgs daily, I only had the 20 mg tabs, so I split it up 3 times a day to have a consistent amount in my system as possible, and taking it before bed will not help you sleep, that's for sure.

Maybe you should move to northern Canada, hahaha, you won't have to worry about the heat too much up here. LMAO. :D

Best of luck.

REK

^ this has to be true to some extent. If I take dbol before bed I can feel my heartbeat raising and my temples pounding. It's like all this energy and nowhere to go. Makes it hard to sleep!

I am using tbol right now, the pumps are fantastic and no bloat. I feel like it's also helping keep my muscles very full.

Reducing salt intake will only lower blood pressure if you are taking in more than you need. Cardio will lower your blood pressure significant amount if done consistently.

Try drinking alot more water, A guy once told me to squeeze the juice out lemon and drink that at night. It worked for me at least. The thing for me is I would get the worst knots in my lower back all day. I could hardly walk and constantly streched my back during the day. It got me where I wanted to be, no pain no gain.

Maybe you do not react well to it and should try something else like T-bol (oral Turinabol).

Also, I believe taking dbol before bed would cause a spike in androgens and that shouldnt help you sleep too well... I am pretty positive I read that somewhere on this board.. and I doubt taking it before bed would rid you of the negative side effects during the day...

I'm thinking like you. Maybe you should try some TBOL. The results are similar to DBOL but without most of the bloat/water weight that causes some to have high BP issues.

Im running Dbol at the moment and using the bd 5mg snakes, the smallest tweak in dosage makes a big difference for me, bloat , blurry visoin ect

^ this has to be true to some extent. If I take dbol before bed I can feel my heartbeat raising and my temples pounding. It's like all this energy and nowhere to go. Makes it hard to sleep!

I am using tbol right now, the pumps are fantastic and no bloat. I feel like it's also helping keep my muscles very full.

Yeah, it caused some insomnia for me and add that to tren and forget a good night's sleep.

I love taking my dbol 1 hour prework out. It makes me feel like I want to tear down doors. I have no clue how I would sleep taking it before bed.

to be honest guys ive never had trouble sleeping on dbol. even when i was taking it spaced thru the day my last dosage would always be at bed time.

forgot to add that ive never tried tbol or known any personal friends down here who have because dbol was always so available and cheap. also the fact that arnold admitted to using dbol makes guys more willing to try it before anything else. lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131