over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I tried it

km2000 said:
how would we account for the lesser amount of stones after 5 flushes if the same ingredients are being used to make the "gallstones"?

the info you posted on the gallstone being tested was done on one person! and the article at the end states that there was a case where the lemon juice and olive oil worked... stating that it ony works for 2% is a little harsh.....

give it a try and see how you feel, make your own conclusion..

almost any doc is going to write up some bogus shit on how it is fake stones being passed, they make their living off of removing and treating things like this, they have a biased opinion i would think... if there was a study that actually tested the stones being passed (I doubt any one would fund such a thing though for obvios reasons $) and had an analaysis on the actual stone showing exactly what and in what quanitys was in there it would carry lot of weight...

my buddy that turned me on to this has some more info on it, i will try to retrive it and post it up, I think I remember him saying his mom or sis was told she must have the gallbladder removed and did the cleanse soon after leaving the doc, and went to be checked up short while later and was told the problem no longer exsisted...

I am saying this because i have looked at cadavers and I have a good understanding of human physiology. Not everyone has gall stones so why do 99% of people who do this pass gall stones. Your body adapts to everything the more you do something the more efficiently you body will respond with everything not just building muscle. You dont have the "stones" after 5 or 6 flushes because you have adapted to the stimulus and now your gall bladder is responding more efficiently and not dumping bile. Wait a year and the stone will return! It is really quite silly. I agree that it could work to flush the gall bladder but if you have stones that are bigger than the bile ducts they will not pass. Also if you do have gall stones you are putting yourself at risk for getting a stone stuck in the commone bile duct.

I probably will try something like this because i know fasting and doing cleanses have value in terms of improving health. I look at physiology from an evolutionary perspective so it makes sense that fasting has benefits because we were forced to do it before modern times. I believe the cleanse could work in a small # of people who do have gall stone whether or not its 2% i have no idea. I pulled that number out of my ass because it was small but not too small.

BTW
Where ya been man. give me a call when you get a chance we should chill, and I want to grab that damn vitargo from ya cause I started training again.

aesop said:
I am saying this because i have looked at cadavers and I have a good understanding of human physiology. Not everyone has gall stones so why do 99% of people who do this pass gall stones. Your body adapts to everything the more you do something the more efficiently you body will respond with everything not just building muscle. You dont have the "stones" after 5 or 6 flushes because you have adapted to the stimulus and now your gall bladder is responding more efficiently and not dumping bile. Wait a year and the stone will return! It is really quite silly. I agree that it could work to flush the gall bladder but if you have stones that are bigger than the bile ducts they will not pass. Also if you do have gall stones you are putting yourself at risk for getting a stone stuck in the commone bile duct.

I probably will try something like this because i know fasting and doing cleanses have value in terms of improving health. I look at physiology from an evolutionary perspective so it makes sense that fasting has benefits because we were forced to do it before modern times. I believe the cleanse could work in a small # of people who do have gall stone whether or not its 2% i have no idea. I pulled that number out of my ass because it was small but not too small.

BTW
Where ya been man. give me a call when you get a chance we should chill, and I want to grab that damn vitargo from ya cause I started training again.

looks like the only way to solve this is for me to collect my stones and overnite fedex one to each one of the people that are hateing on this cleanse so you can examine them for yourselves! haha j/k

but really man I agree with ya ,

I'm just trying to argue both side here since no one else is right now, I value your knowledge more thank you know bro... I would be very interested to know what the hell has been comming out of my ass when doin these cleanses? gallstones or not....

after the inlaws left last weekend I went to miami for 2 days, one of my bro's is opening up some gyms down there and he wanted me to check it out... I'll hit you up tonight and we can hook up if your free...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear