over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I tryed a heavy cycle (3.5g) and had to quit after 6 weeks

Your terrible side effects could have been a bunch of different things as others have said. I wouldnt personally put it to "high doses are terrible!"

Question, why EQ and Primo together?
Primo is often faked as EQ...as both are mild. For instance EQ at high doses makes A LOT of guys feel like shit. Could you have been taking 2g+ of EQ?

I have some experience with this. At 800mg of EQ I almost died with mega high Hemoglobin levels. Of course everything else also contributes to this. For a normal person these are super toxic levels. I had all the same symptoms plus vertigo.

I have some experience with this. At 800mg of EQ I almost died with mega high Hemoglobin levels. Of course everything else also contributes to this. For a normal person these are super toxic levels. I had all the same symptoms plus vertigo.

Can you list those symptoms up? Might be useful for a lot of us on here. I suspect I'm dealing with the same issue atm.

Good for u for stopping, that’s your bodies way of saying “no more of this toxic shit please”. Ur a wise man for listening, many do not and end up suffering major health consequences down the road.

Thanks for all the posts lads

LK - I’m not sure you got the right guy, I’m 32 and I don’t normally take this much gear, 700 test 700 Eq or switch Eq for deca is what I normally do, we have spoke a few times though, and your still right I should tone it bk

Theotherone55 - why primo an Eq together, why not? The primo was homebrew so i no it was real I used a lab max plus the Eq is liquid

Hmm sounds like I made 2 mistakes here, I should of started low and built up and at least one of these drugs is making me tired possibly the high test or maybe even it’s the Eq, wish I knew so I could crack on and restart

When I’m bk to 100% I might just try again but just 500mg of each

Get a blood test again an check red bloods and kidneys

Thanks for all the posts lads

LK - I’m not sure you got the right guy, I’m 32 and I don’t normally take this much gear, 700 test 700 Eq or switch Eq for deca is what I normally do, we have spoke a few times though, and your still right I should tone it bk

Theotherone55 - why primo an Eq together, why not? The primo was homebrew so i no it was real I used a lab max plus the Eq is liquid

Hmm sounds like I made 2 mistakes here, I should of started low and built up and at least one of these drugs is making me tired possibly the high test or maybe even it’s the Eq, wish I knew so I could crack on and restart

When I’m bk to 100% I might just try again but just 500mg of each

Get a blood test again an check red bloods and kidneys

maybe jayuk? lol
idk either way tone it down a bit, you are really just waisting health and money by using more gear then you can handle.

hi doses of primo may also have contributed to the side effect.

a few years ago i tested some primo ace and not sure if it was solvent or hormone but made me feel like shit at even 10-15mg ed.:lightbulb:

LK - it did cross my mind that jabbing 11ml in one day then 3 days later 11ml again that the amount of alcohol and BB might be too much in the blood an cause me a problems aswel

Yeah I'd say there is a decent chance you were pinning 2G of EQ a week.

Just wanted to know if you guys have tried a heavy cycle only for it to kick your ass and you to end up in a worse position then when you started?

I normally do a bulk on around 700 test, 700 Eq and add in npp or low dose tren after the half way point, so after maybe 2 months, this cycle dose fuck all now been doing it for years each time I bulk

This time I thought fuck it let do a big cycle, so was doing 1200 test, 1000 primo and 1200 eq

First prob was trying to jab 22ml of oil a week haha, after I got used to doing that after 3 weeks it hit me like a train

Side effect 1: EXTREME TIREDNESS, honestly I couldn’t stay awake, my 2 days off from work I would get up have breakfast then fall asleep for 6 hours have another meal then fall asleep again, the days I was in work I would be fighting to stay awake my whole shift, I was only getting the gym 3x a week instead of 5

Side effect 2: ZERO APPITITE, I would get hungry and then make a meal only to eat one bite and instantly feel sick, I would feel sick just at the thought of chicken or basic shit I would have to eat tasty stuff or I just couldn’t stomach it, I recon I was only eating around 2.5k cals of that and that’s main as I was eating a lot of junk to try get the cals up

Side effect 3: KIDNEY PAINS, this was my own fault had a few drink on Xmas eve then got hammered on boxing night and had the worst kidney pains for about 5 days and couldn’t train or eat anything

So now Iv come off every thing and just gona do 200mg test a week starting next week, I look like shite aswel, like skinny fat, no fullness at all and soft around the abs

How on earth do you guy push the gear so high? And tips? I honestly would rather run dnp at 500mg then run this cycle again haha
I went to a nephrologist a few years ago and he said he sees guys all the time that think they have kidney pains, but it's just structural pain. Told me if you have actual bad kidney pain you won't even be able to hardly move. Sounds like you might have had actual kidney pain though. Did it hurt in your lower back and any other symptoms?

LOL Doesn't anyone read the posts anymore?

Sometimes I have more important things to do than read an entire thread guy.

The solvent thought...

I dont drink at all but my reoccurring acute pancreatitis as of late (Pseudo cysts of the pancreas) common with heavy alcohol use...comes to mind.

I'm wondering if it's dose related or solvent. I use high dosages...but solvents, there's like 2ml BA and 18ml BB in 100ml of 250mg/ml TestE.

Your terrible side effects could have been a bunch of different things as others have said. I wouldnt personally put it to "high doses are terrible!"

Question, why EQ and Primo together?
Primo is often faked as EQ...as both are mild. For instance EQ at high doses makes A LOT of guys feel like shit. Could you have been taking 2g+ of EQ?

I've never heard of guys feeling like shit on high EQ.
Even Mike Arnold has out people on 2 grams of it snd they loved it high. Describe how they feel from what you've heard

k cool story cuck. JK, I ran a monster cycle (2.5g) in the summer, I didnt "feel like shit" but I sure didnt feel or perform great.

I definitely would not call that a heavy course. Iv had bloodwork done on eq at that dose 1200mg a week and my blood was so thick they had difficulty drawing it. And RBC was dangerously high. They were freaking about it lecturing me about steroids and asked me to go get a ultrasound on my neck because they assumed I had plaque. So I did it and they were wrong lol I was fine but ya. Fuck eq. Dosnt do shit but make veins pop a bit more

You don’t just jump up to a high cycle...you slowly ramp up. If I did a cycle that’s 700 test 500 eq you don’t double everything. Bump it to 1g test. Then 1.2g, and so on. You only cheating yourself out of gains you could be growing on less. And yes if you just dump a ton of gear into you your gonna be lethargic and have no appitite. I’ve done crazy cycles but i upped it over years and years.

I've never heard of guys feeling like shit on high EQ.
Even Mike Arnold has out people on 2 grams of it snd they loved it high. Describe how they feel from what you've heard

ive run up to about 1800mgs wk eq before and never had an issue...
primo on the other hand fucked me up good.
headaches and general shitty feel even at very small doses.

I Hit 3 gms once. 1500 test, 600 Deca and Orals.
100 mgs Drol and 30 D-bol.. Got Me my Biggest but Felt Polluted.
2 Grams Tops for Me!

Just wanted to know if you guys have tried a heavy cycle only for it to kick your ass and you to end up in a worse position then when you started?

I normally do a bulk on around 700 test, 700 Eq and add in npp or low dose tren after the half way point, so after maybe 2 months, this cycle dose fuck all now been doing it for years each time I bulk

This time I thought fuck it let do a big cycle, so was doing 1200 test, 1000 primo and 1200 eq

First prob was trying to jab 22ml of oil a week haha, after I got used to doing that after 3 weeks it hit me like a train

Side effect 1: EXTREME TIREDNESS, honestly I couldn’t stay awake, my 2 days off from work I would get up have breakfast then fall asleep for 6 hours have another meal then fall asleep again, the days I was in work I would be fighting to stay awake my whole shift, I was only getting the gym 3x a week instead of 5

Side effect 2: ZERO APPITITE, I would get hungry and then make a meal only to eat one bite and instantly feel sick, I would feel sick just at the thought of chicken or basic shit I would have to eat tasty stuff or I just couldn’t stomach it, I recon I was only eating around 2.5k cals of that and that’s main as I was eating a lot of junk to try get the cals up

Side effect 3: KIDNEY PAINS, this was my own fault had a few drink on Xmas eve then got hammered on boxing night and had the worst kidney pains for about 5 days and couldn’t train or eat anything

So now Iv come off every thing and just gona do 200mg test a week starting next week, I look like shite aswel, like skinny fat, no fullness at all and soft around the abs

How on earth do you guy push the gear so high? And tips? I honestly would rather run dnp at 500mg then run this cycle again haha
The Primo Dose is fien Although I would stay at 800. I wold drop the EQ and test to 300 and see what happens.
Start with Primo and test and ramp up slowly and then bring in the EQ slowly.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws