over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I-Tunes shutting my computer down?

RONJON

Kilo Klub Member
Well I have been posting about my recent computer problems and here is another interesting one!:(

...everytime I start up i-tunes and put a cd in to start importing the songs to my library the computer FREEZES!!!

What the HELL!? ...i opened the task manager and it looks like the computer usage quickly jumps up to 100 percent and then just freezes. I dont even have the internet or anything else running so I dont know why its jumping to 100 and I cant get any songs on my ipod?

What do I do?..and Why is this happening?

RONJON

Did you ever clean your PC of the maleware and viruses?
If cleaning it doesn't work the last resort would be to do a system restore most PC now have a D: drive that is basically the Windows operating system restore CD when you restart your PC you should see it ask if you want to do a system restore...this will cause you to lose 98% of anything you have downloaded like programs music pics movies so make sure you scan all the things you want to keep before hand. Another option is take it to a PC repair shop and they can fix it and save all your data..but that is usually costly...so. Oh, one other thing, if you have a firewall, block itunes from access to the net and disable itunes updates... that will help.

Last edited:
See if there is a newer version of iTunes. If there is obviously, re-install it with the newer version. There are also a number of alternatives out there instaead of using iTunes for iPods. I know it has been brought up here a number of times so just do a search.

See if there is a newer version of iTunes. If there is obviously, re-install it with the newer version. There are also a number of alternatives out there instaead of using iTunes for iPods. I know it has been brought up here a number of times so just do a search.

didnt even know that...some people at work told me it might just be the cd and that sometimes it happens to them when uploading songs from certain cds

What are some of the alternatives if you dont mind bro?

Ronjon,

There are a bunch. I am not sure but i know that winamp used to do a bang-up job. Just google IPOD music management and there are thousands upon thousands of matches.

I have a zune and use the software that comes with it so i can't really comment.I do miss my ipod sometimes though=-)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws