over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I turned 30 today what should I expect?

your income should start going up up up if not then u need to focus more on career than lifting cuz career means a helluva lot more than muscle.
30-35 years old i definitely looked my best.
do NOT get injured.
-F

30 years old that's way over the hill just give up now J/K :)

Happy Birthday

Expect a 3 way with two 18 year old women. The best days of your life.

Onset of dementia, knee replacement, back surgeries and shopping for a walker.

j/k Happy Bday

Unfortunately, if you don't do a lot of cocaine & hookers immediately you're not going to be alive much longer.

I think my best years (physically) were ages 35, 36 and 37. Saw no real drop off until 40. I wouldn't be sweating over turning 30 at all.

To be able to fuck a hot 18 or a hot 50something. Its a blessing. Surprisingly a 45 year old classy DTF chick fucks the best and is most down. No need for a waiver or worry about her joining the #MeToo movement

Youre gonna really become more of a man, and gray hairs are coming. My half beard scruff is lookin nice at 34 tbh.

Youre almost old enough to run HGH without the board attacking you hahahah jk... kinda

15 more years of feeling great. All downhill after.

Not always, at 54 Im still feeling great, doing great, not yet losing strength and only do TRT+. You got as long way to go before downhill comes fast.
At 64, Ill start worrying about it a bit. :cool:

Not always, at 54 Im still feeling great, doing great, not yet losing strength and only do TRT+. You got as long way to go before downhill comes fast.
At 64, Ill start worrying about it a bit. :cool:
I’m a year behind you and still feel decent even tho I’ve been off all AAS since 2016. A few bad accidents has done more to me than Mother Nature ever has.

Weeweefallsoff/10

Lol I won't lie, I can't go at it like I could when I was 18, but I'm 35 and still consider myself to look and feel the best I ever have. How you looked in high school doesn't count lol. My tendons are more tender and I can't eat literally what I wanted like I used to be able to, but that's about it. Get your prostate and your heart checked. Get full blood work. Lay off the stims or regulate them. Keep your heart healthy. Start thinking about digestive health, if you haven't already. Your body might be a little more sensitive in your 30s, but it's nothing, really. Many guys really go downhill in their 30s, they get comfortable. Be an outlier and just take care of yourself.

Nah, 30 is still young. You know you are getting old when a cougar is hitting on you and then you realize you are the same age as her.

Nah, 30 is still young. You know you are getting old when a cougar is hitting on you and then you realize you are the same age as her.

Hahahaha...yea, when you get the mature women hitting on you. Not a bad thing, but a sign, nonetheless. Had a very good looking woman in her 50s flirt the other day. Very flattering but only thing I could help but think was, "you're not hitting on me because you think we're the same age, are ya?"

Onset of dementia, knee replacement, back surgeries and shopping for a walker.

j/k Happy Bday

Buy tennis balls for the bottom for a smooth glide in those orthopedic shoes and get plastic to cover your couch. Ask women over for metamucil and chill... Netflix is for youngsters.

Always have Worthers or butter toffee or some candy to give to the little ones grandpa.

Also a life alert button "oops Ive fallen and cant get up" isnt someting you want in your near future, but a retirement facility could help with that.

File for Social Security retirement benefits and pick up a n=hobby. Bird watching is fun for the senile

Except its bc she looks like a purse from all the tanning. Some women do not age well, others look bangin at 55ish

Oh man, you 30 somethings shouldn't be thinking about or commenting on age in a negative way..LOL!

If 60 is the new 40 and 40 is the new 20 then welcome to being 10! You have a lifetime to go!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear