over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I turned 30 today what should I expect?

Prediction?

Attachments

• C54174ED-A094-4CE4-B182-1D48EAD02B7A.jpeg
    C54174ED-A094-4CE4-B182-1D48EAD02B7A.jpeg
    14.4 KB · Views: 2
These are the years you will become more financially minded. It seems it is in the late 30s to early 40s that most become the most successful. I'm 41 and feel great. Sure I know I'm not 20 anymore but the small physical decline is far outweighed by life experience in general.

From a biological standpoint, your hormones levels will change, as its just a natural process of aging

As far as what you want to create or yourself, that is up to where you want to focus your mind mostly on

Welcome to real life .... 30 made me more hungrier to live ..... Not only did the workouts get better but the ambition ti become more successful is there too!

People say your 20’s are your prime. Maybe for women? For me though, I kept getting and feeling better and better throughout my 30’s and still feel great at almost 40. I turn 39 on Wednesday.

People say your 20’s are your prime. Maybe for women? For me though, I kept getting and feeling better and better throughout my 30’s and still feel great at almost 40. I turn 39 on Wednesday.

Happy Birthday brother!

Same, I look and, in some ways, even feel better. OK, maybe that's a stretch...

I feel your 30s-50s are prime for guys and no reason you can't look awesome at any of those ages. But the most important part is that I actually know how to live life a little better, if that makes sense. I made (and wasted) so much money in my 20s; ironically, I hated life and everything about it. It kinda took losing everything in my early 30s to really change my outlook on life, the pursuit of happiness and what all this shit even means, if anything.

Sorry I'm high as giraffe pussy and am not really quite sure what the hell I'm on about

Same, I look and, in some ways, even feel better. OK, maybe that's a stretch...

I feel your 30s-50s are prime for guys and no reason you can't look awesome at any of those ages. But the most important part is that I actually know how to live life a little better, if that makes sense. I made (and wasted) so much money in my 20s; ironically, I hated life and everything about it. It kinda took losing everything in my early 30s to really change my outlook on life, the pursuit of happiness and what all this shit even means, if anything.

Sorry I'm high as giraffe pussy and am not really quite sure what the hell I'm on about

Same. I feel that the patience and clarity of mind I gained with age through my 30’s outweighs any physical attributes that may have declined.

As I’ve gotten older I’ve learned how to appreciate the simpler things more and I think that as you get closer to your elder years and start to realize more that you won’t be here forever and begin to appreciate the value of time you start to make the most of the time you have left.

If you're about an average genetics BBer, i feel like you are in your prime AND you've really hit that, "i look like a BBer" type physique. Most dudes start lifting at what, 15? maybe. It takes about 10-15 years of training to really put slabs of muscle on where you get stopped by regular people or people stare at you.

In our 20's we are desperately trying to NOT look like the regular gym guy. We want it to be more extreme and bigger. 30's is where we finally get that certain look of, "oh, you've been doing this awhile haven't you."

Cheer up it just gets worse.

I looked the best in my 30s.. enjoy broman

30 is when I started making way more money...and being way less happy

30's was dedicated to raising my daughters. I spent countless hours with them on the softball field or in the cheerleading gyms. Flash forward to today...I am in my early 50's. One has a M.A. and is a 5th grade teacher. The other made it into a college that is very difficult to get into. They are both happy, healthy, and successful. Also in my 30's, I dedicated myself to being a good employee. As a result I promoted several times, made good money and was able to retire a few months ago. Bottom line: PUT IN YOUR WORK in your 30's and you will see things come together nicely in the following decades.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear