over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I.V. of mod-grf/GHRP-2 Combo?

Update boys;

When taking IV; the 'flushes' last for 2-3 minutes max, abit of diziness for approx 20-30min then normal 'GH' feeling for time onwards (aka tiredness/relaxed calm feeling).

Also, bloat comes on almost immediately (aka expect to lose definition in first 15min).

So good news. :welcome:

Are you planning on getting an gh serum/IGF test? I wonder how long you would have to wait before getting bloods drawn, don’t think IV would ever be for me regardless of the outcome... haha.

Are you planning on getting an gh serum/IGF test? I wonder how long you would have to wait before getting bloods drawn, don’t think IV would ever be for me regardless of the outcome... haha.

I wont lie no my bro, but at 2x time a day it feels like 1iu-2iu MAX of GH (unless endogenous GH release feels different which i highly doubt).

I will try 3-4x a day @ 100mcg GRF/250mcg GHRP2.

Update boys:

So at 3 x dosing a day, this is whats noticeable (and i kind of remember Dat's words ironically reading his thread today).

Peptide GH release is much different than GH injection at 1-2iu of pharma. What i mean is the effects are much 'cleaner'. (THIS ASSUMES MAX 1-2iu of pharma, and i have used pharma genos/huma and have used upwards of 15-20iu a day).

Positives: Skin is shiny, hair is growing longer, fat is falling off, no excessive BG rise (head ache from GH), tiredness is more 'natural' (ie not want to fall asleep).

Negatives: upon IV shot; flush for 2-5 minutes, stomach goes abit grumpy, and you have urge to eat sugar (im on ketosis), then followed by 'cruisey' tiredness.

IE: peptides has its use in our sport, no doubt. I was a naysayer, i genuinely take it back.

Last edited:
VERY VERY powerful combination my brothers, i refuse to go back to GH after this; its not like normal GH, the fatloss is unbelieveable and the more IV injections you have the more fat you loss (like legit melt fat inbetween injections).

Highly highly recommend my brothers, i genuinely believe this is what gh15 was calling the holy grail 'kigtropin'.

Do not doubt it, just give it a shot if you have the time.

The effect of intravenous, subcutaneous, and intranasal GH-RH analog, [Nle27]GHRH(1-29)-NH2, on growth hormone secretion in normal men: dose-response relationships.

A tenfold higher subcutaneous dose was required to stimulate a comparable amount of GH secretion as compared with intravenous administration, and a thirtyfold higher intranasal than intravenous dose was required to stimulate approximately one fifth the amount of GH release.

Stimulation of GH secretion by Nle27 GH-RH occurred within 5 minutes of intravenous and within 10 minutes of subcutaneous and intranasal administration; peak GH levels were observed within 30 minutes. GH levels declined and returned to near baseline levels 2 hours after administration of the analog.

The effect of intravenous, subcutaneous, and intranasal GH-RH analog, [Nle27]GHRH(1-29)-NH2, on... - Abstract - Europe PMC

Last edited:
Something about veins gives me the heebie jeebies...

Idk how some of you guys do it.

I'll miss GH shots on purpose because a 31g prick is annoying [emoji846]

P.S- Do people still take GH15s nonsense as gospel? Wasn't he some idiot in Idaho or something making grand claims with his little despicable me minions yapping in agreement?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Something about veins gives me the heebie jeebies...

Idk how some of you guys do it.

I'll miss GH shots on purpose because a 31g prick is annoying [emoji846]

P.S- Do people still take GH15s nonsense as gospel? Wasn't he some idiot in Idaho or something making grand claims with his little despicable me minions yapping in agreement?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

He was onto something (trust me). Just try it once my brother (ive used up to 10iu of huma a day), its not like normal GH.

Check all previous posts to confirm (i dont broscience, wish i was that bad LOL)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws