over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I.V. of mod-grf/GHRP-2 Combo?

kingtung

Registered
Hey brothers;

Quick q for 'pulsing' as per datbtrue/Milos theory for rHGH (yes it works just use search button for old threads on it).

Would it theoretically be possible to elict more effects with I.V mod-grf/ghrp2 combination? (yes pharma grade)

Yes/why not.

Thanks alot boys.

Google seramorelin just about everything suggest by iv.
But I could never find any mixing protocol.
Saline solution? Ringer's lactate?
How much how, long etc...

Google seramorelin just about everything suggest by iv.
But I could never find any mixing protocol.
Saline solution? Ringer's lactate?
How much how, long etc...

Thank you for your kind post my bro, i might try it and log it for the boys. Will try to time the half lives to create massive pulses as this will be the hard part.

Sermorelin, a 29 amino acid analogue of human growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH), is the shortest synthetic peptide with full biological activity of GHRH. Intravenous and subcutaneous sermorelin specifically stimulate growth hormone secretion from the anterior pituitary. Hormone responses to intravenous sermorelin 1 microg/kg bodyweight appear to be a rapid and relatively specific test for the diagnosis of growth hormone deficiency.

Seems like take a GHRH via IV is usefull as per above my bro. Now just need to find how to time with GHRP (as sermorelin is a GHRH).

Last edited:
I will I.V. both simaltanouely my bro, and update you on result.

So mod-grf 100mcg + 200mcg GHRP2, as this based on literature seems to elicit powerful pulses and as datbtrue always said a more 'natural' version of GH secretion in body.

Interesting read about MOD-GRF (medically GHRH 1-29).

Treatment with GHRH(1-29)NH2 in children with idiopathic short stature induces a sustained increase in growth velocity.
Kirk JM1, Trainer PJ, Majrowski WH, Murphy J, Savage MO, Besser GM.
Author information
Abstract
OBJECTIVE:
Therapy with GHRH in patients with mild GH insufficiency appears to be more effective than in those with severe insufficiency. We, therefore, studied the clinical response of children with idiopathic short stature to treatment with GHRH(1-29)NH2 (GHRHa) for a period of 12 months.

DESIGN:
Eighteen short pre-pubertal children (aged 4.3-11.0 years, 17 male) with idiopathic short stature (height < 3rd centile, peak GH to provocative testing > 20 mU/l) were recruited to receive GHRHa 20 micrograms/kg by twice daily s.c. injection for one year. One patient was non-compliant and was withdrawn prior to 3 months of therapy. Pretreatment height velocity was calculated for 12 months and subjects were measured 3-monthly during therapy. Overnight GH profiles and s.c. GHRH tests (20 micrograms/kg) were performed at 0, 3, 6 and 12 months of therapy. In addition, an i.v. GHRH test (1 microgram/kg) was performed at the start and after 1 month of therapy.

MEASUREMENTS:
Overnight GH profiles were analysed using the Pulsar program.

RESULTS:
Mean (SD) height velocity (HV) increased from 4.8(0.9)cm/year pre-treatment to 7.2(1.6)cm/year after 12 months of therapy (P = 0.001). The children growing slowly (HV < 25th centile) before treatment had a greater growth response than those growing normally (HV > or = 25th centile) before treatment. Final height prediction increased by a mean (SD) of 3.4(2.6)cm. Overnight GH levels and GH responses to GHRH testing fell during the 12 months of therapy. Fasting blood glucose and insulin levels increased during therapy, as did IGF-I. Cessation of GHRHa was followed by catch-down growth during the first 3 months off therapy: mean (SD) HV 3.89(1.82)cm/year (P < 0.04), although the HV after 6 months (4.9(1.0))cm/year) and 12 months (4.4(1.0)cm/year) was not different from pretreatment values.

CONCLUSIONS:
Short-term therapy with twice-daily s.c. injection of GHRHa (20 micrograms/kg) promoted linear growth in short children who were not GH-insufficient. The improved height velocity was sustained throughout the 12 months of treatment, followed by catch-down growth, and returned to pretreatment velocity after cessation of therapy.

Iv ghrh/ghrp would likely elicit stronger and faster effects because instead of your body having to absorb the petides into your bloodstream and delivering them to your pituitary, they go straight in and are pumped directly there. My concern with doing this is that given how many injections/day someone has to do with peptides, you have to leave a line in you or you run the risk of collapsing veins. People may also notice track marks, obviously depending on where you are injecting. The infection risk is also greater iv.

For these reasons, I have always stuck to subcutaneous peptide injections.

Last edited:
Too risky in my opinion bro, I'd just go SQ or IM. Yea IV will hit you faster and probably absorb more of the compound but at the end of the day, I don't think results will be any different.

id rather just use a higher dose than use i.v. hoping for better absorption

This is coming from a recovering addict but IVing something especially multiple times a day is going to open you up to a whole new range of issues that are particularly not worth it regardless if it isn't a recreational drug or not

Sent from my SM-G930T using Professional Muscle mobile app

Too risky in my opinion bro, I'd just go SQ or IM. Yea IV will hit you faster and probably absorb more of the compound but at the end of the day, I don't think results will be any different.

Look I don't want to get into why it's not good to mainline anything. I wouldn't and that's that. But on the general premise of the question. How can you say you think it would have the same out come?

Think this through, you inject 3cc' of alcohol SQ or I.M. then you compare that to mainlining 5iu's of alcohol. The effects are radically different and the assumption it just feels different isn't a reasonable one. The delivery of a drug and what it passes through getting to your system is critically important. Again, I'm not saying "lets mainline hgh or anything". I'm just saying these are two entirely different forms of delivery that will yield different out comes. In potency alone it's got to be different.

Look I don't want to get into why it's not good to mainline anything. I wouldn't and that's that. But on the general premise of the question. How can you say you think it would have the same out come?

Think this through, you inject 3cc' of alcohol SQ or I.M. then you compare that to mainlining 5iu's of alcohol. The effects are radically different and the assumption it just feels different isn't a reasonable one. The delivery of a drug and what it passes through getting to your system is critically important. Again, I'm not saying "lets mainline hgh or anything". I'm just saying these are two entirely different forms of delivery that will yield different out comes. In potency alone it's got to be different.

If you don't mind I would like to add to this. Firstly I agree with both you and Rambo... don't IV anything. Rambo's post is spot on imo.

I imagine he has the same opinion as me as we are close mates and talk about this sort of stuff. For such a little difference in results it's not worth the risk. Yes the results may be different but it's not like the OP is going to grow 10 pounds of lean muscle because he IV'ed something and didn't sub-q it.

I have spoken to quite a few people over the years who IV'ed pharm grade hgh and it was the same for them. They said how they felt it so much more and I understand the basic science behind it but they didn't mutate because of it. I just think it's not worth the added risk. Although people can do what they want and quite a few on here IV stuff a lot.

I am also curious what peps Kingtung is using for this. Did you get them from a pharmacy?

"The head of Switzerland’s antidoping organization told me that his agency’s tests have shown that 80 percent of the peptides advertised on the web are adulterated or outright fakes"

Just a nice nugget from Dat's New York Times article...would I iv based on this info, absolutely not

"The head of Switzerland’s antidoping organization told me that his agency’s tests have shown that 80 percent of the peptides advertised on the web are adulterated or outright fakes"

Just a nice nugget from Dat's New York Times article...would I iv based on this info, absolutely not

not real good odds :eek:

Where are you planning on injecting? Track marks on the arms are going to be obvious after just a few times unless you can get a picc line put in. Is this what you are planning on doing? I'm sure you will get a faster larger response for the obvious reasons. I've seen HGH used this way as well. Personally it would not be worth it to me, but if you follow through I'm interested in seeing your ghost serum and igf1 numbers following this protocol. I'd definitely spend the money on the best quality peptides.

Holy shit lol... never IV anything that is not pharmaceutical. All peptides are made with Chinese raws. I would never inject that shit iv nor would I iv generic gh. Only thing I have iv is insulin but that’s right out of the pharm

Boys we are in a sport that the medical community frowns upon, so instead of 'brother dont do that because X Y Z', try to give something more critical and based off studies/personal experiences.

It is different, this is advanced techniques to get best optimal results. Wether you've plugged the powder up your backside or gone through IV, it will get into blood stream, now the bioavaiblity/flux in system is what i want an answer to and this is what i will get an answer to hopefully in next week.

I just wanted to check if anyone has done it (as per studies above), and what to look out for (aka super flushes/timing both peptides together for better ghrp/ghrh combination) is what i wanted to know.

Yes its pharm grade as its being regulated in Australia so long as you have a script (it cost upwards of 600$+ here so its not a joke).

Boys we are in a sport that the medical community frowns upon, so instead of 'brother dont do that because X Y Z', try to give something more critical and based off studies/personal experiences.

It is different, this is advanced techniques to get best optimal results. Wether you've plugged the powder up your backside or gone through IV, it will get into blood stream, now the bioavaiblity/flux in system is what i want an answer to and this is what i will get an answer to hopefully in next week.

I just wanted to check if anyone has done it (as per studies above), and what to look out for (aka super flushes/timing both peptides together for better ghrp/ghrh combination) is what i wanted to know.

Yes its pharm grade as its being regulated in Australia so long as you have a script (it cost upwards of 600$+ here so its not a joke).

I am all for trying new things and sharing your thoughts. If you do it please post again and let us know how you find your experiment. I genuinely believe your peps are probably the same standard (results wise) of many UG ones but my earlier posts were all about the safety of this. Truth be told I wouldn't even trust pharm grade but 100% I would never in a million years be putting UG stuff in my veins. I wouldn't put anything in my veins but that is just personal choice but I understand why guys do it as it's common sense the effects will be different and more pronounced. I am very curious how you get on with it and if you notice much more in results than when you just use sub-q or im. Perhaps try them sub-q as well just to gauge the difference between the delivery methods. Thanks for posting.

Update boys;

When taking IV; the 'flushes' last for 2-3 minutes max, abit of diziness for approx 20-30min then normal 'GH' feeling for time onwards (aka tiredness/relaxed calm feeling).

Also, bloat comes on almost immediately (aka expect to lose definition in first 15min).

So good news. :welcome:

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member