advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I wanna get BIGGER, change up anabolics?use TREN?doses?

uwanafight2

Newbies
hello my friends,
ive been using for 4 years and usually stick with cycles such as 300test/400deca/400 eq...i like to use strong anabolics and stay away from strong androgens like dbol,tren,and 500mgtest ect. the point being to remain as healthy as possible and avoid hairloss prostate problems.
PROBLEM: i have been at a sticking point with my weight and size somewhat, i look great as far as overall balance and shape..but i want MORE SIZE!
Should i just up my doses and calories..say 600deca/400eq/500test...??

Should i switch things up and use something such a tren @ 100mg 3x a week and drop the EQ?

should i just up my test? i could use TREN for 6 weeks then run deca/test then switch to eq/test?

i definitley want to gain 15lbs this cycle..im around 220lbs now @ 6'2 with 6-7% bf and im thinking about competing this summer
i also have 20ml 100mg/ml bottle of MASTERON if that can be used somewhere? COULD i use tren with deca and still prevent hairloss??

please help with my cycle, the order goes out in 2 days
thanks for the help my bros,
cya
UWANAFIGHT2

do some searching on tren....there is alot of good info on here about that chemical....

you may also go on the Article's forum , tons of helpful informations too

honestly man, take a look at your diet.... throw some more calories into your diet first for a month or so and see how things go. you are on over a gram of gear.... that should be enough to get you where you want to be.... a buddy of mine just got back into training again, he used to be around 260 and took LOTS of gear... this time around he is focusing more on his training and diet using only 500mg of test and it looking better already then he did before, with less side affects.... good luck

yeah if i could eat more i would but i dont think that really possible since i eat everything in sight now.. i wanna use drugs that work together synergistically .. any ideas from those who know the real ins and outs of steriod use? like using deca with eq, does they compete with eachother? should they be used seperately? does tren work well with Deca? should i use test/tren/eq...then in 6 weeks switch to deca/test then lower the test and use the rest of the eq??

come on you bio chem nerds out there!!!!!help
thnaks,
cya
UWANAFIGHT2

i guess its just me, but ive never noticed stacking certain things together will make a huge difference in your gains. for example, test, tren, dbol.. you cant go wrong there unless you snap someones neck from anger management issues.

besides that, i mean throw in a anabolic, androgen, eat, sleep, train like a mad man and you are guaranteed to grow.. like i stated earlier, for size you cant beat test tren and dbol... maybe run the test throughout and hit the tren for 4-5 weeks, then drop the tren and hit dbol for 4-5 weeks, just rotate those back and forth. maybe the whole time running a little EQ or Deca @300mg or so..

I think that you are tall @ 6 '2 and to fill out will be tough overall, I dont think its the drugs, I dont think they will do much as your cycles previously sound legit and im sure should and do work, but at 6% bf i think you need to just say fk it and just gain if you want to get that size, get up to around 12% bf and gain more bf to gain better... eat more, force feed yourself if you must, I agree with got juice man, its the diet, drugs wont make a chihauhua into a pitbull. eq will def increase the appetite for an overall drug - maybe kick it up to eat more as I see that you already use it

hmm

I guess I just do not understand guys like you... You are willing to put a shitload of hormones into your body -- yet you do not have the slightest clue what they do or how they work, or what goes well together. Instead of doing your homework, you lazily say: "come on you bio-chem nerds out there, help!" UUhhhh No bro, no. If we are nerds because we care about what we do and put into our bodies, then so be it.

Oh and it is not the drugs, you are def. taking enough. If anything GH might help. Also Tren and Deca are both progesterone sensative, so watch out for that of taking them together.

i've always had problem gaining weight and i've found that a basic cycle of test and tren or test-tren-dbol along with increased calories,enough rest combined with enough if not over exercise works like magic if done consequetively.

Alin said:
Bump your Test doses up.

it's as simple as that

people often expect amazing results from XXX drugs while they could just have mazing results just by bumping test doses

I love test more than everything

Ivan said:
I guess I just do not understand guys like you... You are willing to put a shitload of hormones into your body -- yet you do not have the slightest clue what they do or how they work, or what goes well together. Instead of doing your homework, you lazily say: "come on you bio-chem nerds out there, help!" UUhhhh No bro, no. If we are nerds because we care about what we do and put into our bodies, then so be it.

Oh and it is not the drugs, you are def. taking enough. If anything GH might help. Also Tren and Deca are both progesterone sensative, so watch out for that of taking them together.

I think someone just hit the nail on the head

uwanafight2 said:
hello my friends,
ive been using for 4 years and usually stick with cycles such as 300test/400deca/400 eq...i like to use strong anabolics and stay away from strong androgens like dbol,tren,and 500mgtest ect. the point being to remain as healthy as possible and avoid hairloss prostate problems.
PROBLEM: i have been at a sticking point with my weight and size somewhat, i look great as far as overall balance and shape..but i want MORE SIZE!
Should i just up my doses and calories..say 600deca/400eq/500test...??

Should i switch things up and use something such a tren @ 100mg 3x a week and drop the EQ?

should i just up my test? i could use TREN for 6 weeks then run deca/test then switch to eq/test?

i definitley want to gain 15lbs this cycle..im around 220lbs now @ 6'2 with 6-7% bf and im thinking about competing this summer
i also have 20ml 100mg/ml bottle of MASTERON if that can be used somewhere? COULD i use tren with deca and still prevent hairloss??

please help with my cycle, the order goes out in 2 days
thanks for the help my bros,
cya
UWANAFIGHT2

i see alot of things wrong here..you could try 1 gram of test enan, 800mgs of eq, and 500mgs of tren enan every week, do my three day per week IRON MAN 'HIT'workout and zig-zag your calories 4 ON 3 OFF with a focus on protein. You will grow for sure...;)

Way to many questions just ask one at a time

Fine though simply answer up your test dosage

FOOD......Rest,and heavy ass weight!

juicing for 4 years and only 220 at 6'2... you started with drugs before building a foundation and thats why you wont get to 240-250... maybe you will sometime but it will be hard as hell

Ivan said:

first of all you sensitive prick, i was a premed major at one of the best schools in the country and will be attending medical school in less than a year so RELAX with the nerd comment, your in good company, though i doubt u know a thing about orgo or biochem..
secondly, ive been on these boards for 7 years big man researching and am as knowledgable as they get when it comes to anabolic steriods but some topics are rarely covered and possibly unknown...i just thought someone with more experience could give me a tip on how to avoid hairloss while gaining past where moderate anabolic like eq/deca can take you.like stacking Tren/deca..with deca's derivative dihydronortestosterone binding with higher affinity to the scalp receptors than tren while getting tren's great anabolic properties..
like i said ive only used a few great steriods...low dose test/deca and eq..and have reached a sticking point..
oo and thanks for the progestin/erone warning but what's progeserin? LOL

thanks for the help bros,
cya
UWANAFIGHT2

wostok said:
juicing for 4 years and only 220 at 6'2... you started with drugs before building a foundation and thats why you wont get to 240-250... maybe you will sometime but it will be hard as hell

bro at 7% 220 is big just so you know, and if i even touched test at 750mgs i probably be 240.. my cycles have been with low doses..the most ive ever done at one time was 300test/600deca/400eq... most of the time i run 200mg test/300deca/250eq...

ok i think we can wrap this up.. im going to run 300test/tren@50mg eod/500eq for 6 weeks, then switch to 500test/600deca..

OR forget the TREN and just up the TEST??? TREN vs. TEST.
thanks
cya
UWANAFIGHT2

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members