over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I want another man's wife

Alot of the reply's revolve around the act of having sex with this woman. I think you should look at the roots that draw and attract you to this woman.
Think about these things and try to realize that what you find so attractive is not the woman but maybe a quality or trait that you may think is unique about her. These maybe things that you need or think you are not getting from you're current situation. This should be addressed and possibly alleviated
through communication with you're wife. I think you have done the right thing in reaching out and not acting on you're impulses. Every man has these thoughts and many do the wrong thing upon impulse!!!
BE STRONG BRO!

HOUSE OF PAIN said:
Alot of the reply's revolve around the act of having sex with this woman. I think you should look at the roots that draw and attract you to this woman.
Think about these things and try to realize that what you find so attractive is not the woman but maybe a quality or trait that you may think is unique about her. These maybe things that you need or think you are not getting from you're current situation. This should be addressed and possibly alleviated
through communication with you're wife. I think you have done the right thing in reaching out and not acting on you're impulses. Every man has these thoughts and many do the wrong thing upon impulse!!!
BE STRONG BRO!

this makes so much sense, but u cant ask ur wife to change to conform to a woman u like

Wrong. That post was not 100% warranted.

TooPowerful4u said:
Totally agree. This post was 100% warranted. How can u possibly do that to ur faithful wife and mother of ur children. Jesus christ its not a gf ur cheatin on and even thats bad, its ur wife u vowed yourself to only her for the rest of ur life. Making it WORSE how could u possibly do that to your children? Have u no decency or care for them and what this would do? Il second that, if u were my dad ida put ur head through a wall already for doin that to my mom, i dont care if i was 10yrs old 100lbs and ur 300lbs, id find a way.
I waited and thought about this a little bit because I am not in the least bit interested in 'power' or being in charge. However,I would be remiss in my duties as monitor of a COUNSELING FORUM, in which people are encouraged to share some of their deepest thoughts and feelings in hopes of possibly getting some help, without addressing these immature posts. This is not a forum in which threats and passive/aggressive posts will be tolerated when a member is sharing with the group. In essence that is what we have here, group counseling. Professional Muscle is our group and members should feel safe to share. Since I have some training in this area, it is my role to ensure that members of our group will feel free to share their feelings, even if some thoughts and behaviors are unpopular with some members. My advice is, find a way to express your opposition to positions contrary to yours in a manner that doesn't include statements such as "I'd knock your ass out" or "I'd put your head through a wall". Posts like this are unacceptable and reflect poorly on your intelligence. Notice how the other men who posted on this topic were able to state their feelings in a manner that did not include such comments.
Specifically, I am referring to the last line of Vander's post and those of TooPowerful4u for the parroting of that line in the post above. I did a search on posts written by both gentlemen in order to get a more accurate indication of the type of posts made by each in an attempt to make sure my gut reaction to the above posts was accurate.*************************************

Since both evidently have trouble with reading comprehension and neither have a problem with jumping to conclusions about others, let me share with you some of the conclusions I have come to upon searching through a multitude of your previous posts. ********************************
Vander is evidently a Christian who has admittedly made some mistakes in his life, so I have no idea why he is being so judgemental. Did someone knock him out everytime he was a fuckhead? How many times in real life does Vander knock someone out? If it is not something he does in real life, off the net, then we have some incongruence in what he really is and who he'd like to pretend he is here. If, for instance he nearly crys at a gym when told he can't be a freelance personal trainer where he works out, then possibly he should reframe his net persona. Tell me Vander, how does it feel to have others unfairly judge you? Snarf only stated he was having bad thoughts, not that he is a bad father or that he is an adulterer. Also, what does it say about you that you would tolerate a pathetic little bootlicker, such as TooPowerful4u in you parroting every post you make? Does that no embarrass you? Do you have a strong need to have your ego constantly stroked by such a prattling little lackey? Hmmm......*************************************************

TooPowerful4U have you ever wondered why you feel the need to cling to and fanatically support a person on the internet, to the degree that you do? What is going on with you? Did you not have a father or a strong male role model in your life? Is daddy absent or a weakling? It is sadly obvious. I could also leap to conclusions that you might have some unresolved sexual issues that draw you so ferociously to Vander's every comment and thought. Hey, you felt strongly enough about Snarf's shared feelings concerning THINKING of an attractive woman at work, to state that you'd 'knock his head through a wall".
You ARE powerful! You seem to have two very notable characteristics: A strong lack of EMPATHY towards Snarf's feelings and a strong desire for as well as an overreadiness, to IDEALIZE others. How do you feel right now? Are you upset that someone would climb all over your views with such disregard to your feelings? Sucks doesn't it? In case you think my observations are way off base let me share with you the formal description of a NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY aS defined in "Theory and Practice of Group Counseling" by Gerald Corey, 6th edition, page 166. Please honestly assess the description and see if it bears any resemblence at all to you. *********
Narcissistic Personality- Children who lack the opportunity to differentiate or to idealize others while also taking pride in themselves may later suffer from narcissistic personality disorders. This syndrome is characterized by an exaggerated sense of self importance and an exploitive attitude toward others, which serves the function of masking a frail self concept. It goes on to state that these individuals tend to display exhibitionistic behavior and seek attention and admiratition from others. Who does this sound like? There is a growing trend to see narcissism as a striking lack of self esteem and these people tend to pull back from others from whom they expect few narcissistic pleasures. [In other words they are NOT friends with people who don't constantly tell them how great they are!]Hmm. Here is the real kicker: These people attempt to merge with powerful or beautiful individuals they can admire because they see themselves as worthwhile ONLY if they are associated with such selfobjects. Because narcissists have such an impoverished sense of self and unclear boundaries between self and others, THEY HAVE DIFFICULTY DIFFERENTIATING BETWEEN THEIR OWN THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS AND THOSE OF THE SELFOBJECT. TooPowerful4u, no wonder you echo every thought and statement Vander makes. You really are unclear of the difference! I hope you don't feel like putting my head through a wall because I made some assumptions about you, as you did with Snarf. I liked the hypothetical statement you made about being Snarf's son. Let me make another. If you were my son and found such pleasure in hero worshipping the first good looking dude with a nice set of arms he found on the internet, I'd put you on the corner as prostitute for gay men. At least you'd make me some money while embarrassing the hell out of me. *******************
If the counseling forum is to be effective and have good participation members of PROFESSIONAL MUSCLE must not be attacked, but instead, treated with respect. We must realize that we are all human and therefore subject to the occasional screw up. We are imperfect creatures and sometimes it helps to get view points from peers. I made the above post to highlight the danger of judging and treating people unfairly. Be prepared to accept being treated unfairly if you plan on treating others that way. We can't have that go on in this forum. For example, if one of our group gets on here and says he or she feels like killing themselves, no one had better post something like, "Have some balls you fucking pussy, if you were my brother I'd kick your ass". In my opinion, those sentiments are very like the two I took offense at in the post above. People make posts to get some help. If you aren't going to be caring or helpful, simply don't post. Did I take a chance in confronting this behavior? Yes, I suppose I could lose the contributions of those who display a pattern of grandiosity, hypersensitivity to the evaluations of others, and a lack of empathy. I don't really think it's much of a loss to the counseling forum!

Last edited:
Sigmund Roid said:
I waited and thought about this a little bit because I am not in the least bit interested in 'power' or being in charge. However,I would be remiss in my duties as monitor of a COUNSELING FORUM, in which people are encouraged to share some of their deepest thoughts and feelings in hopes of possibly getting some help, without addressing these immature posts. This is not a forum in which threats and passive/aggressive posts will be tolerated when a member is sharing with the group. In essence that is what we have here, group counseling. Professional Muscle is our group and members should feel safe to share. Since I have some training in this area, it is my role to ensure that members of our group will feel free to share their feelings, even if some thoughts and behaviors are unpopular with some members. My advice is, find a way to express your opposition to positions contrary to yours in a manner that doesn't include statements such as "I'd knock your ass out" or "I'd put your head through a wall". Posts like this are unacceptable and reflect poorly on your intelligence. Notice how the other men who posted on this topic were able to state their feelings in a manner that did not include such comments.
Specifically, I am referring to the last line of Vander's post and those of TooPowerful4u for the parroting of that line in the post above. I did a search on posts written by both gentlemen in order to get a more accurate indication of the type of posts made by each in an attempt to make sure my gut reaction to the above posts was accurate.*************************************

Since both evidently have trouble with reading comprehension and neither have a problem with jumping to conclusions about others, let me share with you some of the conclusions I have come to upon searching through a multitude of your previous posts. ********************************
Vander is evidently a Christian who has admittedly made some mistakes in his life, so I have no idea why he is being so judgemental. Did someone knock him out everytime he was a fuckhead? How many times in real life does Vander knock someone out? If it is not something he does in real life, off the net, then we have some incongruence in what he really is and who he'd like to pretend he is here. If, for instance he nearly crys at a gym when told he can't be a freelance personal trainer where he works out, then possibly he should reframe his net persona. Tell me Vander, how does it feel to have others unfairly judge you? Snarf only stated he was having bad thoughts, not that he is a bad father or that he is an adulterer. Also, what does it say about you that you would tolerate a pathetic little bootlicker, such as TooPowerful4u in you parroting every post you make? Does that no embarrass you? Do you have a strong need to have your ego constantly stroked by such a prattling little lackey? Hmmm......*************************************************

TooPowerful4U have you ever wondered why you feel the need to cling to and fanatically support a person on the internet, to the degree that you do? What is going on with you? Did you not have a father or a strong male role model in your life? Is daddy absent or a weakling? It is sadly obvious. I could also leap to conclusions that you might have some unresolved sexual issues that draw you so ferociously to Vander's every comment and thought. Hey, you felt strongly enough about Snarf's shared feelings concerning THINKING of an attractive woman at work, to state that you'd 'knock his head through a wall".
You ARE powerful! You seem to have two very notable characteristics: A strong lack of EMPATHY towards Snarf's feelings and a strong desire for as well as an overreadiness, to IDEALIZE others. How do you feel right now? Are you upset that someone would climb all over your views with such disregard to your feelings? Sucks doesn't it? In case you think my observations are way off base let me share with you the formal description of a NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY aS defined in "Theory and Practice of Group Counseling" by Gerald Corey, 6th edition, page 166. Please honestly assess the description and see if it bears any resemblence at all to you. *********
Narcissistic Personality- Children who lack the opportunity to differentiate or to idealize others while also taking pride in themselves may later suffer from narcissistic personality disorders. This syndrome is characterized by an exaggerated sense of self importance and an exploitive attitude toward others, which serves the function of masking a frail self concept. It goes on to state that these individuals tend to display exhibitionistic behavior and seek attention and admiratition from others. Who does this sound like? There is a growing trend to see narcissism as a striking lack of self esteem and these people tend to pull back from others from whom they expect few narcissistic pleasures. [In other words they are NOT friends with people who don't constantly tell them how great they are!]Hmm. Here is the real kicker: These people attempt to merge with powerful or beautiful individuals they can admire because they see themselves as worthwhile ONLY if they are associated with such selfobjects. Because narcissists have such an impoverished sense of self and unclear boundaries between self and others, THEY HAVE DIFFICULTY DIFFERENTIATING BETWEEN THEIR OWN THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS AND THOSE OF THE SELFOBJECT. TooPowerful4u, no wonder you echo every thought and statement Vander makes. You really are unclear of the difference! I hope you don't feel like putting my head through a wall because I made some assumptions about you, as you did with Snarf. I liked the hypothetical statement you made about being Snarf's son. Let me make another. If you were my son and found such pleasure in hero worshipping the first good looking dude with a nice set of arms he found on the internet, I'd put you on the corner as prostitute for gay men. At least you'd make me some money while embarrassing the hell out of me. *******************
If the counseling forum is to be effective and have good participation members of PROFESSIONAL MUSCLE must not be attacked, but instead, treated with respect. We must realize that we are all human and therefore subject to the occasional screw up. We are imperfect creatures and sometimes it helps to get view points from peers. I made the above post to highlight the danger of judging and treating people unfairly. Be prepared to accept being treated unfairly if you plan on treating others that way. We can't have that go on in this forum. For example, if one of our group gets on here and says he or she feels like killing themselves, no one had better post something like, "Have some balls you fucking pussy, if you were my brother I'd kick your ass". In my opinion, those sentiments are very like the two I took offense at in the post above. People make posts to get some help. If you aren't going to be caring or helpful, simply don't post. Did I take a chance in confronting this behavior? Yes, I suppose I could lose the contributions of those who display a pattern of grandiosity, hypersensitivity to the evaluations of others, and a lack of empathy. I don't really think it's much of a loss to the counseling forum!

Holyshit that was hilarious im seroiusly LMAO ,,, at 1st i was like is this a joke and then realized you were extremely pissed off ,danm sorry to make u so mad and im not laughing at u its just that entire thread was some funny shit im honestly amused by it , but hey if you hate me or Tp4U in guess thats your choice i have no hard feelings towards Snarfy or you Sigroid pEACe .

hey i never claimed to be a tuff guy and knock people out infact TP4U is 6 years younger then me and weighs less and would ruin me in a fight ahahahah im just a happy go lucky guy more of a lover then a fighter i guess :)

Last edited:
Well

Sigmund Roid said:

I better not chime in then.

Sigmund Roid said:

Wow bro u seemed to really put a lot of time and effort into that post. Im glad u did a search on me and read all my posts. Did you learn anything? lol. FFact is you dont know either of us, so your makin assumptions. Most of my posts are on Vanders threads yes, cause i dont really post here often anymore unless he sends me a link and informs me of the post. I dont feel i need to explain myself to you, cause you are just not worth that much of my time (certainly not as much time as u put into me, you must really care lol). Now you could have PMd me with your problem, but u decided to be immature on here and try to make me look bad in the open. You can say what you want, you are nothing to me more than a POS ;) . As far as the gay thing is concerned, i could have any woman uv ever possesed including your mother, daughter (but i doubt youv gotten laid), wife (if somebody was ignorant enough to marry you). Now you may PM me if there is further problems and maybe we can settle this off the main forum :D OR you can abuse ur power and ban me.

And as far as the post... that hits a sweet spot cause i was raised very moral and i think guys who cheat are scumbags. Iv ratted my own friends out for cheatin on their girls and i jacked a few of them up cause i feel i have the right as his best friend. Ry... you are probably one who has cheated a million times and is pure scum so me and V hit your sweet spot.

TooPowerful4u said:
Wow bro u seemed to really put a lot of time and effort into that post. Im glad u did a search on me and read all my posts. Did you learn anything? lol. FFact is you dont know either of us, so your makin assumptions. Most of my posts are on Vanders threads yes, cause i dont really post here often anymore unless he sends me a link and informs me of the post. I dont feel i need to explain myself to you, cause you are just not worth that much of my time (certainly not as much time as u put into me, you must really care lol). Now you could have PMd me with your problem, but u decided to be immature on here and try to make me look bad in the open. You can say what you want, you are nothing to me more than a POS ;) . As far as the gay thing is concerned, i could have any woman uv ever possesed including your mother, daughter (but i doubt youv gotten laid), wife (if somebody was ignorant enough to marry you). Now you may PM me if there is further problems and maybe we can settle this off the main forum :D OR you can abuse ur power and ban me.

And as far as the post... that hits a sweet spot cause i was raised very moral and i think guys who cheat are scumbags. Iv ratted my own friends out for cheatin on their girls and i jacked a few of them up cause i feel i have the right as his best friend. Ry... you are probably one who has cheated a million times and is pure scum so me and V hit your sweet spot.

As for me and Tp4U well hes my friend and a great guy with alot of morals and good qualitys ,, INFACT even at his age of 21 has helped me out alot in my life and always seems to give great advice , if anything hes helped me more then i could ever help him ,,,, so to get on here and try to act as if you know him and try to BASh and FLAME him is simply an insult to your intelligence cause you and i both know you do not know the real TP4U but sure was quick to judge him ,,, I just think next time know who and what your judging and critisizing just dont go on what u read ,,, OH and by the way i couldnt help to see you have such hate for him and me why is that ,, im not upset at the fact you hate us im just curious as to why???

Sigroid what we wrote in our threads to Snarfy was our thoughts and opionions ,, what you wrote about us was a flame bro and i know your friends with the owners here but this is clearly weak and poorly thought out message your trying to relay..

Plz PM me with any concerns , im sorry that you took it to this level this is a board for debating, NOT personal slanders and attacks on people u dont know . peace and hope this can be resolved like men ,,,.

Last edited:
I was married and now seperated. With that lady for 7yrs.
When you make a promise to the church and your mate (Im not even religious) its the most important promise you will ever make, IMO.
After that the door remains SHUT as to allowing the door to open to actual
real life temtation. Its not alowing that idea to fester-the door to stay shut, that will give you the strength to stay loyal. Your character and honor is at stake. Im not saying Im better than the next guy, but I never entertained the idea, ever.
Good for you on not making that physical move, but as you allow more real
life contact to tempt you-the closer you come to making that mistake.
As for how NOT to think about her, how to alter your thought process, Id say Sigmond is more equiped to answer that.
Also some guys good job on your answers and displaying your good morals.
JB, Jethro, A50...
Vander you have the right idea to some degree on being faithful, but were kinda harsh. Youve been there before, Thus dont judge so harshly.

My thoughts

You need to try to not build up this woman so much. You need to try to build up your wife in your own mind. Is this a physical attraction? You need to not be so shallow if it is. Looks fade. Love, honesty, loyalty, empathy, sharing children together, that lasts much longer. Look for positive things in your wife. Do not fantacize about other women. When you find yourself attracted, picture yourself being yelled at to take out the laundry, do the dishes, take out the trash, etc.... Let me say this and try to understand. Every woman is the same. Every relationship will eventually become the same to you. You might need to work on yourself here. Working on yourself could do wonders for your outlook with the other person. Perception is everything. See her as beautiful, not just physically. See yourself as beautiful, not just physically. See yourself together with her, not some stranger.

self-control man

Snarf it's like this. It's not bad that you think about this other woman and fantasize. Hell you wouldn't be a man if you didn't. The problem might not be that your so in love with this other woman. The problem might be that the romance in your own marriage could be depleating. After so many years of marriage the romance tends to simmer away. The trick is to try something to spark that romance. Get your mind back on your wife. Hell if you think it will help take a vacation with just you and her for a week or so and just get away. Get away from the job, the other woman, everything. Concentrate on all that you've got and all you've accomplished while being in this marriage. You didn't do all that shit by yourself. I'm sure the wife was right there by your side the whole time. I'll tell you right now man, more than likely it's not all worth losing, especially over some three month fling.

And as a last resort, whenever you start flirting with her or fatasizing about her, start picturing your mom.

PHIL HERNON said:
You need to try to not build up this woman so much. You need to try to build up your wife in your own mind. Is this a physical attraction? You need to not be so shallow if it is. Looks fade. Love, honesty, loyalty, empathy, sharing children together, that lasts much longer. Look for positive things in your wife. Do not fantacize about other women. When you find yourself attracted, picture yourself being yelled at to take out the laundry, do the dishes, take out the trash, etc.... Let me say this and try to understand. Every woman is the same. Every relationship will eventually become the same to you. You might need to work on yourself here. Working on yourself could do wonders for your outlook with the other person. Perception is everything. See her as beautiful, not just physically. See yourself as beautiful, not just physically. See yourself together with her, not some stranger.

Some good, insightful, thoughts here!

MikeS said:
Some good, insightful, thoughts here!

You beat me to it. I listen to Tony Robbins quite a bit and some of the things I am learning to do are exactly what Phil mentioned. You can change your reality so much with the way you react to things.

My comments were a little harsh.

This confrontational style was popularized by Fritz and Laura Pearls in the 60's and 70's and is known as Gestalt Therapy. It is not wise to use often as it can end therapy in for some individuals. Confrontation can be useful when attempting to show a client the nature and the effect of their actions on others. The nature of the forum is open discussion. When individuals dampen the nature of group members being able to freely share I must step in and confront that actively.************************************

No hard feelings on my end toward TooPowerful4u or Vander. We all are what we are and it is up to us to change if we so desire. I was harsh in my efforts to show you how someone with an attitude can misjudge others, attack them needlessly, and create negative feelings UNLESS THEY ARE CAREFUL. Do I really think TooPowerful for you is struggling with his sexual identity and has a need to idealize others? Maybe not. I also haven't been on the board long enough to HATE anyone! I actually admire Vander for his religious beliefs, very much so in fact. I actually agree with the intent of their posts. What I don't agree with is attacking others [like Snarf] for something that hasn't even transpired.*****************************

Bottom Line: We all need to be a little more nurturing and fair. That of course includes my egotistical ass!

Last edited:
It's simple.. and ill keep it short..

put your children first before yourself or any woman for that matter. Do what would make your children proud to say this is my father. You brought them here and that is the least you can do for them till they are adults. Good Luck

Mr.Huge

I had a similar thing happen to me when I first married my wife.. There was this beautiful black haired-browned girl built to the max who lived three dorrs down from us in some condos..

She started hiting up on me big time and she didnt hide it in front of my wife..

I wont go into all the details of how tempting and good it looked at the time . She was always happy and loved life only problem was I was married and it seemed she wanted me that much more because she kneew she couldnt have me or at least she shouldnt be having me..

She continued to hit up on me at our out back pool for the condo owners. She grabbed me,kissed me and started getting honary between my legs.

I jumped back and said please I cant do this regardless of how tempting it is because nothing in this world would ever make me hurt my wife.. Okay she said but you dont know what your missing..

She moved away three months later thanks GOD...Ive always worried about what may have been the outcome if I had done something with thi shot looking little girl..

My guess is she would have let my wife known about it for sure so dude keep that in mind.

Ive been married for over ten years and it gets better all the time..Dont screw things up and most of all think about your kids.YOUR KIDS SHOULD ALWAYS COME FIRST...ALWAYS......

vander, your first post in this thread gave me an aneurysm (sp?) :eek: :eek:

ok, i just read all the BS..... cant we all just get along and have a big group hug????

Last edited:
IMO

snarf I wont degrade u or put heat on u cause that is not productive in any facet, we are all human and we make mistakes and we fuk up and sometimes really well, least in my case, NOBODY IS PERFECT! What u need to decide is what u want right now, and what u need to do with your life. What is missing, what draws u to to this women that your wife no longer does for u? It would be ignorant to say that no one has ever had feelings for another person while being in a relationship with another. Life gives us lessons to learn by, but they r there for a reason, either to test u, or give u knowledge u needed in order to continue. But none the less it its there for a reason. U obviously have a connection with this women that is more then just a physical lust thing. Otherwise u guys may have already gone this route. But do to your responsibilities and your ability to be considerate and understand what is right and what is wrong u have made the decision that this path could be wrong. Maybe u need to identify this problem with your wife and seperate until u know how u feel, maybe she is feeling the same and can sense your distance. I dont know. Not all relationships work regardless of what is invested, things just dont always pan out, but on the other hand the grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence. First and foremost u made a commitment to your wife and your children. If u need space away then say so, take a stand and understand and be fair to them and yourself. U may be in love with another women and for a reason, but u may also be wanting something u already have and is better but u r just wanting something u cannot have, which can be a human thought process. U may put yourself in a very compromising situation and find out that u never wanted that in the first place, but u had to find that out, but once again I dont know I dont live your life. What draws u to this other women, what divides u and your desire for your wife? What is missing? U have been given a test in life now u need to step back try to gain a subjective view and figure out what is the right move for your children, your wife, you, and your future. Follow your instincts and your heart they are amazing lights when it gets foggy and dark.
gooey
ps not good to flame people cause sometimes in life others may experience these same decisions and cry for help to, always try to be considerate in these moments.

Hey guys (and gal, Rea),

I really appreciate ALL of the feedbck I have received. I really needed to hear from some people who have been in similar situations (I also got some encouraging PMs) and frankly to be told I was being a dickhead.

It all helped even though I didn't like hearing some of the comments. I know I am not going to cheat on my wife and overall things are very good between us so there is no obvious deficiency I can point to. In fact I could write a page on how great she is but then you would think I was an even bigger dickhead.

What was difficult is having these feelings that I wasn't looking for and was having a hard time getting rid of. And TP4U, you are 21 and I'm 37 on my second marriage. No offense, but I have seen a little more of life than you have so far, and you may be suprised at what challenges face you in the future - we don't get to pick them. You may be faced with weakness and temptation in areas that right now you would never guess could happen. If that happens, I hope you get as good advice as I have received.

I do appreciate everyone's comments - I am always impressed with the support found on this board. I can tell some people put a lot of time and thought into their posts.

And to show my appreciation I want you all to know that if you find yourself in a similar situation, I will gladly call you a dickhead to set you straight. In fact, I'll even call Vander a dickhead right now for free! lol. Just kidding Vander - really no hard feelings.

And if anyone cares, I have not seen this woman since my first post, but I am thinking about her less already. Thanks for the help!!

Peace.

Snarf said:
Hey guys (and gal, Rea),

I really appreciate ALL of the feedbck I have received. I really needed to hear from some people who have been in similar situations (I also got some encouraging PMs) and frankly to be told I was being a dickhead.

It all helped even though I didn't like hearing some of the comments. I know I am not going to cheat on my wife and overall things are very good between us so there is no obvious deficiency I can point to. In fact I could write a page on how great she is but then you would think I was an even bigger dickhead.

What was difficult is having these feelings that I wasn't looking for and was having a hard time getting rid of. And TP4U, you are 21 and I'm 37 on my second marriage. No offense, but I have seen a little more of life than you have so far, and you may be suprised at what challenges face you in the future - we don't get to pick them. You may be faced with weakness and temptation in areas that right now you would never guess could happen. If that happens, I hope you get as good advice as I have received.

I do appreciate everyone's comments - I am always impressed with the support found on this board. I can tell some people put a lot of time and thought into their posts.

And to show my appreciation I want you all to know that if you find yourself in a similar situation, I will gladly call you a dickhead to set you straight. In fact, I'll even call Vander a dickhead right now for free! lol. Just kidding Vander - really no hard feelings.

And if anyone cares, I have not seen this woman since my first post, but I am thinking about her less already. Thanks for the help!!

Peace.

HAHHAHAAA yo sorry Snarfy if i came off being a little harsh but its for your own good and what i beleive in , if i made this thread id wanna hear honest opinions even if they hurt so i gave you my honest thoughts sorry if i pissed ya off ,,, i really do hope everything works out for ya and you make the right decision and like you said if you found me in this type of situation i would want you to call me a dickhead although you already have done that :p ;) :D peace bro.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner