over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I want to fuck everything that moves...

STUPID TEST

Just had to get that off my chest, it's not like I can share it with my wife lol

If only it was that simple... to be young again... these days you end up with stalkers and losing what's really important...

She'll let me fuck other chicks but that other chick has to have a hot bf that she can fuck and that shit ain't easy to pull off lol

WAIT WHAT? :eek:

Haha been there, doesn't help that a ton of the ladies on campus are smoking hot. We have the finest women in texas ;)

This should settle you down a bit.... no amount of test can make this look good :D

Attachments

• fat_woman_in_bikinis.jpg
    fat_woman_in_bikinis.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 478
lol

Before I ever used test I was worried because this is how I am all the time and I was scared I was going to get even hornier and get myself fired or something. Luckily I didn't get any hornier but I did get erections a lot easier. I was just as horny through pct but a lot of people say they lose their libido.

Masteron with anything will make your dick your lady your hand and for some of you your dog sore till you get off of it.

are you trying to tell me my Rottweiler doesn't have an itchy bum? :p

STUPID TEST

Just had to get that off my chest, it's not like I can share it with my wife lol

How about you just have sex with your wife. Maybe Im different but I dont want anything but my gf we've been together now for 5 years and I love her with everything I got. Even when when my test is cranked up I have her to take my sexual frustrations out on and she loves me for it!!! Use that to make your relationship better with her and focus that built up test towards her and not everything that walks dude. :naughty:

If only it was that simple... to be young again... these days you end up with stalkers and losing what's really important...

She'll let me fuck other chicks but that other chick has to have a hot bf that she can fuck and that shit ain't easy to pull off lol

How old are you? Eventually she will find a hot bf and you won't have to worry about it any more. Cool bodybuilding thread.

How old are you? Eventually she will find a hot bf and you won't have to worry about it any more. Cool bodybuilding thread.

she must be an ugly insecure girl... and no hot guys would want that

This should settle you down a bit.... no amount of test can make this look good :D

Alright where'd you find this one Rory? Cuz that definitely needs to be in the ass thread...... lmfao

I think you should post pics of your gf to allow us to see if there's any reason for you to stray away is what i believe the above were asking.

How about you just have sex with your wife. Maybe Im different but I dont want anything but my gf we've been together now for 5 years and I love her with everything I got. Even when when my test is cranked up I have her to take my sexual frustrations out on and she loves me for it!!! Use that to make your relationship better with her and focus that built up test towards her and not everything that walks dude. :naughty:

I just sent this to Hallmark for a new card idea.

I think you should post pics of your gf to allow us to see if there's any reason for you to stray away is what i believe the above were asking.

agree, picturess alwise we will assume shes a babe and your penis dont work

Are you on tren? That shit makes me go wild, makes me take down wildebeest and shit. Some I'm deff not to proud of.

Yeah, me too...test makes me horny in a teenager way, tren makes me fucking weirdo horny....into some kinds of things I otherwise wouldn't be interested in.

No, not guys hahahhaa

I bet they got that tight ole wet pussy and the cushion for the pounding. Just picture Jamie Eason in your head and go to town haha

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131