advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I was a mass monster in High School!!!...

You have grown just alittle bit ...LOL !!!!

How much weight have you put on since then ???

chris

I was prolly 135 lb in these pics and 207 right now so 72 lbs...

Ya you like my Photographyt set up huh...

Hey dont you got a party to go to???...Im bout to head out the door for my Dads bday bash...Tell Jaymen Happy Birthday and buy him something expensive for me...:D

Damn...that kid made out like a bandit. I didn't though.......That Chucky Cheese pizza is poison!:eek:

Those pics are priceless ......hutch ....man I hope you and the fam are doing well....you were ripped ....I was 220 ish pretty damm lean in high school.......ha ha people thought I was Mr.Universe.......I would go to wrestling meets and these really ripped 150 - 170 lb kids would walk around like they were huge ......ha ha then I would strip down and they would be like " wtf ? He is on something" lol....amazing how good kids can look when they are that ripped ....huh? Don't you wish you could eat the crap that could back then and be shreaded....lol....crazy......it all changes as you age ....not too many men have 6 packs in their 30s and 40s without extreme dieting.....In fact I don't know of any .........guys that I know that were ripped year round when were kids now have guts ......even the great athletes.....the pics were awesome minus the pants.......hope you grew into those and they fit right now.....lol......I hated that look.......at my club I still make people pull up their pants before they come in......lol......

OMG! LMAO... this thread is so funny. Thanks guys... I needed a good laugh today. :)

That is amazing how much you have changed. I can picture your former classmates jaws hitting the floor at your reunion. I bet they couldn't believe. You've done a great job...

Thanks for sharing your photos...

Those pics are priceless ......hutch ....man I hope you and the fam are doing well....you were ripped ....I was 220 ish pretty damm lean in high school.......ha ha people thought I was Mr.Universe.......I would go to wrestling meets and these really ripped 150 - 170 lb kids would walk around like they were huge ......ha ha then I would strip down and they would be like " wtf ? He is on something" lol....amazing how good kids can look when they are that ripped ....huh? Don't you wish you could eat the crap that could back then and be shreaded....lol....crazy......it all changes as you age ....not too many men have 6 packs in their 30s and 40s without extreme dieting.....In fact I don't know of any .........guys that I know that were ripped year round when were kids now have guts ......even the great athletes.....the pics were awesome minus the pants.......hope you grew into those and they fit right now.....lol......I hated that look.......at my club I still make people pull up their pants before they come in......lol......

Hey IAB, yes the family is doing great...My 5 year old just started school, and she loves it...Cant believe she is in school, before I know it i'll she will be off to college...Man I still havent hit 220 much less even dreaming of it in HS...You musta been a freak of nature...LOL...I didnt even break 160 til like 2003...haha

Sassy - glad I can brighten your day with my funny pics...:)

Sassy - glad I can brighten your day with my funny pics...:)

The pictures are great... the some of the replies are hysterical.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws