over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I was asked if I was on steroids

we sure do got some homophobes on this board dont we :rolleyes:

It seems like when someone asks a person that everyone comes back with something way over the top and insulting. "Kiss my ass" or "Do you suck cock" ect ect...that just adds to the stigma that the person may already have about a person that's using something. It's nobodies business but the person doing it and in my opinion, you should brush it off your shoulders and move on. It's a waste of time to get upset that someone asks you a question like that because in all reality people are going to think what they want regardless.

My actual response to him was, "well, whatever makes you happy I guess". Then I just walked away.

I always wear my shirt that says "Yes i am on steroids" So noone needs to ask me :)
Jk :D

I have been asked couple of times by girls, not guys.

Im from a small town so I hear it third hand. So and so says that your on steroids and "everybody knows it". My response is usually, "thats funny, I"ve lost 30lbs since March". It usually works. People are haters when you look good.

Im from a small town so I hear it third hand. So and so says that your on steroids and "everybody knows it". My response is usually, "thats funny, I"ve lost 30lbs since March". It usually works. People are haters when you look good.

damn aint it the truth bro.. when ppl ask me, i usually say no man, i thought u were? haha

Could have said, "Aint dat shit opposed to make ya big"? "if dem duz den I aint on em cuz I aint big"!! "Now please do not ask me any more silly questions!!";):D

Classic T shirt my buddy wears:

"No i am not on steroids, but thatnks for asking.":)

i love that shirt. my shirt says: "steroids are for the weak."
not too sure that one works as well.:eek:

essentially you just gotta tell people that ask the TRUTH and the truth is:
"the way i eat makes me look this way.":cool:
-JS

"no, i eat alot of skittles"

i hate when people ask that. it seems like theres always a bunch of people around and then everyone is looking at you waiting for an answer...

the last guy that asked me if i was on steroids, i replied: " yes and i have a problem with it" dead serious. everyone then thought i was joking! :D

I wonder what you would of said if he told you his diet plan and it was 100% on, trains like a beast, sleeps like sleeping beauty; do you think your mind set would be still the same? I think it really stupid to go up to someone and ask that... a friend asked me if I am using steroids and it was very annoying... he kept saying just be safe bro and he doesnt even know the first thing about it. I will always deny using steroids to people who don't understand. I won't claim I am natural though.

"No i am not on steroids, but thatnks for asking.":)

i love that shirt. my shirt says: "steroids are for the weak."
not too sure that one works as well.:eek:

essentially you just gotta tell people that ask the TRUTH and the truth is:
"the way i eat makes me look this way.":cool:
-JS

Anyone want to make this shirt? "the way i eat makes me look this way" I have a company make afew shirts for gym use. nothing fancy but some funny or encouraging qoutes.

i just say, thank you for the complement! i don't think i look that big, do i? then i may also say its funny i just loft some weight, then say i have been lifting for a very long time. they never say anything else, i will also admit it to some that yes i do when i go back home!

When shit sounds faggy is it wrong to point it out? i dont believe so.
We sure have alot of faggy dudes runnin around @ our gyms.
Most who are sick and offer gay pleasure openly and rudely.
ever been hit on by a gay guy? They stare u down and check you out with OMG is that tiger woods or brad pitt kinda look, they smile at you and shit. Its a workout buzz kill.
Faggy dudes are open about stuff, but just cause were normal and dont have dirty sex with other men on our agendas after we leave the gym ya cant blame us for pointing such a thing out.

When shit sounds faggy is it wrong to point it out? i dont believe so.
We sure have alot of faggy dudes runnin around @ our gyms.
Most who are sick and offer gay pleasure openly and rudely.
ever been hit on by a gay guy? They stare u down and check you out with OMG is that tiger woods or brad pitt kinda look, they smile at you and shit. Its a workout buzz kill.
Faggy dudes are open about stuff, but just cause were normal and dont have dirty sex with other men on our agendas after we leave the gym ya cant blame us for pointing such a thing out.

This is by far one of the funniest things I've read on here. Probably not for the reasons you're thinking, but hilarious none the less.

there are some young kids in my neighborhood that jump on aas, hit the gym for a few weeks once they run out of aas they stop working out. then wonder why they lost there gains. they are about 18 btw.

I know some dudes from the gym who are between 18-21 they do the same stuff. its ridiculous and they always ask me where to get a good PCT for their PHs and i am like so hows your cycle coming they do a cycle or two of ph's and lift pussy weights and have no workout structure. Ask me about steroids, are u f'n kiddin me?

Always looking for the easy way out.

I was the one who made the first comment, but it was an observation, not a call to be offended or violent. If what he wrote was verbatim, then it's what I actually thought. Who likes getting pinned in the ass? and who talks with strangers about it, men strangers?

Back when i was in shape enough to get asked this question by those looking to obtain, they wouldn't do it in this manner. The guy said he was already on it, not a good way to obtain. Possible he was simply awkward, but those shy enough to be awkward usually wouldn't make such a personal comment as to talk about their ass.

If a strange girl approached me and essentially said, " do you work out, I work out, and I don't look that good" and then proceeded to talk about her ass; I'd likely think she's interested also. If I ignored openings like that, it's possible I'd never get laid :)

The OP asked if "people were this stupid?". The answer is yes, but maybe he was smart. He approached a big man who he was interested in and felt him out to see if it was mutual, he realized it wasn't, and moved on, and avoided getting the shit knocked out of him depending on the guy he's asking. That's what it sounded like to me, in which case, he wasn't necessarily stupid, just brazen.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131