over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I was called out on my use yesterday.

Id say dont be mad because I'm huge

After you stop using

Well, I had a heart attack a little over 2 years ago and now I don't mind sharing with others I meet. I had a neighborhood mother ask me around New Years if I had ever used and I told her yeah. There is something very liberating about being able to tell the truth and not be scared or worried. Since I dont use anymore I dont care to share what happened to me and how my usage contributed to my near demise.

oatmeal and bananas is what got me this big!;)

Why does anyone even care?....I was accused of it before i ever pinned and said no and everyone was like your full of it...then i pinned and got asked the same question and said yeah i am so what...then get the response well the only reason your big is because your on juice... i say do a cycle and see if you get big because i dont care what your taking if your not lifting your not getting bigger...i could care less who knows...if i'm gonna be a topic of conversation because what i do to myself then people need to find a hobby!! or just keep eating donuts watching tv and wonder why they have man boobs...

i really dont understand the big deal....you either deny it (what 99% of people including me will do) or say "yeah i am ON"

the end.

i say no because people will give me shit, whatever. even when i was natural i still was much bigger than everyone else. Gear just keeps me BIGGER AND LEANER year round

I seen a lot of people in my life and seen them at a later time and could tell they were on. I can't always tell when someone is on, but when I can tell I have always been right. If you don't want to be as noticed, don't where the wife beaters. The shirt is, after all, bought by people to show off. And yes, if your face is bloated and your arms appear to be extremely vascular, it's obvious. People like to talk, so due to legality you must deny.

whenever im asked i tell the truth- 2g of deca, 2g tren, 400mg drol, and no test :D:ac:ion-sm

........and if they believe me i hope they dont actually try that,,,im pretty sure someone would die in about a week lol:ch:eky-sm

Theres a lot of things that are illegal that people admit to doing.....so whats the difference with gear?

admit it..

I don't see the reason for most of you to deny it.
It is your body and you're not hurting anyone with you taking roids.
There was a mother I used to know who was doing coke to the extreme, lost her kids and still wallks with her head high... Those are the people who should hide under a barrel until they better themselfs.
My answer would be:
Not any of your business (if I don't know the person)
Or Yes Im taking (but don't promote it, don't encourage people to do it).
In some cases there are some kids who take it and must keep it hush hush cause of their parents. Thats just wrong!
Kids, people in their 20's should not b taking it period!

Deny.
No one can keep their mouth shut 99 percent of the time!

I don't see the reason for most of you to deny it.
It is your body and you're not hurting anyone with you taking roids.

There was a mother I used to know who was doing coke to the extreme, lost her kids and still wallks with her head high... Those are the people who should hide under a barrel until they better themselfs.
My answer would be:
Not any of your business (if I don't know the person)
Or Yes Im taking (but don't promote it, don't encourage people to do it).
In some cases there are some kids who take it and must keep it hush hush cause of their parents. Thats just wrong!
Kids, people in their 20's should not b taking it period!

Because it's illegal in most of their countries:banghead:

Because it's illegal in most of their countries:banghead:

And thats exactly why I wrote:
NOT ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS (IF I DON'T KNOW THE PERSON) :banghead::banghead:
lol

if I don't know the person or if the person is not trustworthy it would be "I've been taking this creatine supplement. Thanks for the heads up about the bloat bro."

Tell him, tell your friends and what the hell start selling it, because the will ask you to get them some....

Worse that could happen is: Jail time, felony, Fines, unable to get loans for college, unable to vote, family will know and pobably have to bail you out of jail.. Im sure this is just scratching the surface...

Good luck with your decision :D

people always assume that if they see your body change even the slightest these days you are juicing, it is none of there business, ialways have list of my supplements to tell them so they go buy, protein, creating, etc.

I havent started juicing yet, but have everything I need to... And Im pretty strong now... and in workouts are insane atm and im making gains lately with my diet pinned perfectly. So basically. I guess the juice is just going to make me a beast! loll, after working out for 3 years 5 days a week religiously, i think its okay to make it seem like ive been lifting for 4 or 5 years instead in a matter of 3 months :)

How much weight can i expect to gain with 400mg EQ weekly, 350mg Test E weekly and 20mg DBal ED for first 4 weeks? I weigh 175 now can bench 225 reps, dumbell curl 60 pounds reps, and run a 5k in 26 mins, or if easier to fathom a mile in under 7mins. I go to planet fitness and the biggest dumbells they ahve are 75 pounds LOL Time to change gyms before my first cycle? :p

Last edited:
Whenever I'm confronted on whether im juicin or not I just always say "No way bro, my job has random drug tests" 99% of the time the person asking wont know that aas wont show up on a regular narcotic drug screening.

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner