over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I was called out on my use yesterday.

EricJ123

Registered
Yesterday at a party this guy is all hey man come talk to me. I go into a room alone with him and he's all what are you on? At first I told him nothing. He said bullshit I've done 4 cycles you have water retention in your face but your arms are vascular. Is that a symptom of aas? He also said I have "Roid Shoulders" haha. I've never heard of that term before. He said that my shoulders and traps give it away. My traps and shoulders have probably grown the most since I've been on, is this common? Also I'm on 500mg/week test only.

Tell him jackd3d for strength and mass, Akg arginine alpha ketoglutarate powder for increase blood flow vein Popping Muscle Pumps and good genetics. LOL! :D

Last edited:
Yesterday at a party this guy is all hey man come talk to me. I go into a room alone with him and he's all what are you on? At first I told him nothing. He said bullshit I've done 4 cycles you have water retention in your face but your arms are vascular. Is that a symptom of aas? He also said I have "Roid Shoulders" haha. I've never heard of that term before. He said that my shoulders and traps give it away. My traps and shoulders have probably grown the most since I've been on, is this common? Also I'm on 500mg/week test only.

Yes those muscles get used the most, so their more pronounced. You should always tell them some bullshit excuse.

dat dere cell tech hardcore.

I have had to use this many times. But i just say that i dont know him and dont feel comfortable about talking about something like this. And when people ask if i am on i just say, "If i say yes you think im a criminal and if i say no you think i am lying so i cant win by answering your question.".. It usually leaves them confused as what to say next.

You should have said "Sorry Bro, I don't swing this way, I like girls" and walked out of the room.

Get use to it. It will happen alot if you're doin it right... ;)

I have had to use this many times. But i just say that i dont know him and dont feel comfortable about talking about something like this. And when people ask if i am on i just say, "If i say yes you think im a criminal and if i say no you think i am lying so i cant win by answering your question.".. It usually leaves them confused as what to say next.

Seems like a pretty good answer. I look forward to having it happen more often! ;)

ya for me and prob some others, we would take it as a complicment as i dont get asked that often

If I was a guy and anyone asked me what I take, I would say "protein powder, creatine & glutamine"

:D

The guy wasn't a complete stranger, he's my friends older brother so it wasn't really weird.

But can you tell if someone is on roids based on what he was saying? Seemed like he really had an eye for it.

Bro.. that dude is only speculating.. he can never truly know- water retention and vascularity, yeah, but creatine can give you a moon face too, you know? Tell him some prohormone that is legal if he won't back off.

Then when he comes back after trying that prohormone and asks why he didn't get the same results as you just say, "oh, well I can thank my genetics for that." :D

The guy wasn't a complete stranger, he's my friends older brother so it wasn't really weird.

But can you tell if someone is on roids based on what he was saying? Seemed like he really had an eye for it.

deny,deny,deny

I did deny. Not because I'm ashamed but it's illegal. I told him a gallon of milk a day and creatine is what got me big. Which milk has put more weight on me than anything.

who cares, i get called out 3 or 4 times a day. tell them to mind their own business smile and walk on!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131