Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
This time newspaper pic. Shit I look bad! Even worse than when I was on TV in February.

Well, enough is enough - I haven't seen the inside of a gym in 4 months. I haven't had a proper training week in 20 months.

Today, I just bought a power rack cage, an adjustable bench and a pulley machine.
The rubber flooring and mirrors are being fitted this week.
Tomorrow I will get the last quote for the olympic bars, plates and dumbells.
With a bit of luck, by the end of next week I should have all that I need in one of my spare rooms that will become my home gym. I will have no excuse.

I even have all the gear that I was going to use months ago. Just never got my ass in the gym, so I will be all set to do this thing properly again.
I am 257 with somewhere between 13%-14%bf, eye estimation - I'll measure it properly when I start.

It will be nice to have your own gym huh? Just get head back into the training mentality and stick to it...you'll be fine! Muscle memory is a great thing. I know where your coming from....I just came off an almost 8 month lay off where I only trainined about 3 times per week and was gear free. My training also wasn't all that intense either...more of just going through the movements.....lost about 20lbs of muscle it seems, but it's all coming back since I got back rollin on May1. Hang in there bro and give it all she's got!!!!! Take care.

patk

Get Going

Big A.
You got a real nice house and with a spare room so you are all set. That is exactly what I want to get for home gym setup but cant just yet (gym is 5 minute drive ). I have been back into it now for about two months and even without gear I was getting the muscle memory happening. Good Luck Big A and keep us posted on your progress. So, in the news and on tv hah, sounds like your getting popular over there.:)

well 257 at 13% . Dont feel bad BiG your worst is still better then
mosts (including mine) at there best. I would love to have a power Rack in the Garage. Some of the biggest guys I Know
Are barnyard beasts,, never even seen the inside of a fitness
club. Now Im just wait`n for my invite to hit the power rack
with ya` and then cruise Aussie in the Lotus :D
seriosly, you know what you need to be doing more then anyone,
just get off that ass an start doing it:eek:
Rajjin

Big A

Buggun,

Try this link:

http://www.ironmaster.com/

These machines are GREAT. (The Quickchange DB's are fantastic, too.) LATS can attest to this, as he has a unit, too.

I don't know how shipping would be done, but there is a free shipping special right now (applies to the US, I presume), but the owner is a reasonable guy from what I've experienced. It would be worth it IMHO to spend and extra several $100 to get a unit. Very smooth, 1000lb capacity, and with the full set of attachements, you can do damn near everything. Only complaint is that the knee extension is a bit shoddy.

-Randy

Good luck getting bacj in shape bro. You should have no problem getting back to where you need to be and now since you have a home gym you don't have to worry about all the BS that accompanies a gym. Good luck.

Maverick

Yeah, I am dying to get going again. Today I also went to the doc and picked up some GH scripts and I'll buy it tomorrow. That was the last thing I was missing.

Hom - thanks, but I can't wait for something to be shipped from the US! The fat is just too much! LOL

Step - I was in one of the local papers for racing my cars. I'll add this one to the variety of article's I have (I always end up in the paper or on TV for different things).

Big A, you are a lucky S.o.B.... i dont know wether im more jealous, of you muscles, cars, money, life style in general, or GH scripts from a doc.!!!! LOL

Hey you are a great guy and making these boards available for use all to use is enough for me,,,, i guess :-( ... hhahah

Take care and good luck getting back in the gym..

Todd

Big A said:

Step - I was in one of the local papers for racing my cars.

Racing one of your cars? Did you get pulled over? Who did you hit? LOL

Cool-your an international celebrety!

i just did the same thing big-A ive been to lazy to go to the gym so i bought a squat rack and bench moves from a 45d inclyne to declyne dumbells and 400p of plates

randy is right, the IRONMASTER is a great machine. my garage is fitted with rubberized floor, leg press, standing leg curl, olympic bar, 1200 lbs of iron grip plates, ironmaster adjustable db's up to 120lbs, two adjust benches, ironmaster smith machine with low pullet row, lat pulldown, preacher curl cable set up, calf block, power rack and some other odds and ends. the only bitch is the heat because i have yet to set it up with a/c..it can be a real bitch with illinois humidity...

Good Deal !

OK A, now is the time to pour it on, force feed, train, etc...

Are you gonna run slin?

Could you break down your latest cycle plans?

1 more horse beating...

Big A,

Just a thought. Use the squat rack, etc. for now (the bare min. basics) and make due, but find some good quality equipment that will satisfy all your needs down the road (for the LONG HAUL). I have a power rack in my studio, as well as 1 fully equiped ironmaster. Both get used a lot.

The IM can be used as a leg press, donkey and seated calf press, has a pec dec attachement (which I know you dig), 1000 lb capacity on the bar and like 400LB or so for the cable set up (everything w/ cables, except a cable cross-oever - seated rows, etc...)

Price it out and see. I considered getting indiv. machines (Powertec) plus the free weights, but still couldn't beat the IM. Plus it only takes up like a 9 'x 5' space. I have a full gym in just 1/2 of a 2 car garage.

OK, I'll stop beating the horse now... ;)

LATS - I have a Costco AC unit in the garage. My clients LOVE the heat of mid afternoon... LOL.

-Randy

Got Juice said:
Big A, you are a lucky S.o.B.... i dont know wether im more jealous, of you muscles, cars, money, life style in general, or GH scripts from a doc.!!!! LOL

Hey you are a great guy and making these boards available for use all to use is enough for me,,,, i guess :-( ... hhahah

Take care and good luck getting back in the gym..

Todd

Yep, although I work VERY hard for everything, I am fortunate. My angel looks after me well.

MikeS said:

Racing one of your cars? Did you get pulled over? Who did you hit? LOL

Don't talk about that! I would cry if I'd ever damage one of them. Couple of months ago, I was in a carpark and I was in a mood :rolleyes: , didn't look behind me and I reversed into a bunky that was waiting for me to make up my mind where I was going. Lucky I only got a tiny little scratch on the rear bumper as the kevlar is very flexible. Needles to say, before I saw the 'damage' I had a knot in my stomach.

Re: Good Deal !

Ivan said:
OK A, now is the time to pour it on, force feed, train, etc...

Are you gonna run slin?

Could you break down your latest cycle plans?

I will post that as soon as I am about to begin. It will be sus, d-bol, insulin and gh bursts. Plus all the accessories.

Damn

257 @13% with no training for 20 months???????? I feel like shit now!! LOL , once you start back up I bet you hit 280 lean. Keep us up to date, ive wanted you to get back into for a while now. What are your goals weight wise??

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear