YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I WAS INTERVIEWED BY THE "WALL STREET JOURNAL" TODAY WITH RICK COLLINS!!

MikeS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Registered
Yes it was planned but I didnt want to comment until it went down. It was a conference call from NY. As usual we are fighting to show the injustice of the AS laws and hope we can defer the current attempts to further reduce our rights. I gave accounts of my story (the 2000 bust) and how valuable Rick is to our community. Also how these arrests, and the subsequent lives ruined, are NOT isolated incidents as the anti-steroid legislators Joe Biden & Co have suggested. We are being fucked! Lives are being ruined!

The guy from the WSJ followed Rick through an entire day of his schedule-even went to the gym with him (Rick did 315lb x 15 reps!). Also met with Dave Palumbo. I think this time I did really well in representing our story-as Rick is devoting his life to. My NCB News TV interview with Rick 2yrs ago sucked IMO-I was not happy with my presentation then.

I am honored to be able to help with this activity. It makes me feel useful toward a cause that is so important to us! For sure I will post when this is available in print-should be no more than 2-3wks from what I understand!

It was not printed this week...will be out next week.
Its a 5 day a week periodical newletter/paper.
I'll give updates on print date as I receive them.

Great Job

Keep us posted when it comes out!

Last edited:
If there were only more

Mike S's and Rick Collins in this world we would all be much better off! Once again thans for your outstanding role you play in our community Mike & Rick!

Mr.Huge

Keep it up guys/ In the past my father has helped in the tri state area

Mike S and Rick Collins keep it up you are doing a great deal of work for our society and our beliefs. Mike S I first of all want to thank you for all the relationship advice you have given me in the past. Its very hard for me to have the time to actually sit down and type since my divorce luckily I keep in touch with alot of the guys through phone. When i was on the old UG I sent alot of the guys to my father who practices law in Ny and Nj . He helped alot of the guys who I was friends at the time with their casses whether it be dui or steroid charges. Though I dont steer people in my pops direction anymore because he handles mostly criminal cases now that require a big retainer fee. But I am for the cause in some cases. Back then it was alot of kids who were stupid and suppling not only juice but other recreation drugs. i just hope everyone takes a lesson from this dont mix rec stuff with your juice. Not even the best defense attorney can defend that.
Rone

all hail the law offices of Collins & S

i can see the tv ads for all of us "juiceheads" out there

Supposed to come out the week of Mon 8/16.
I'll keep y'all updated!

Hey Mike,
Will that be available in the online archives as well in case we miss the paper?

DOGGTALES

Actually I was wondering the same thing.
I'll try to find out.

I wish I had Rick Collins to represent me in 2002 when I was arrested and charged with POSSESSION FOR SALE OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE. All I did was pick up my pack. I would have had a misdemeanor If I had an attorney. I received a Felony, 1200 hours of Caltrans (labor community service) and JAIL TIME. My life is ruined because I have a felony and although it gets expunged, its never the same as before and I still have it now. Also, cannot become LE.

Rick has contacted me to let me know the first of several chapters on this subject is out TODAY!

rippedboy said:
I wish I had Rick Collins to represent me in 2002 when I was arrested and charged with POSSESSION FOR SALE OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE. All I did was pick up my pack. I would have had a misdemeanor If I had an attorney. I received a Felony, 1200 hours of Caltrans (labor community service) and JAIL TIME. My life is ruined because I have a felony and although it gets expunged, its never the same as before and I still have it now. Also, cannot become LE.

a felony wont ruin your life bro..

yes you can t become LE but hey....

i have a violent felony and am back at work after everything went down.

Got the paper (front artircle in the MARKETPLACE section).and there was no mention of our interview in this installment. A few quotes from Rick Collins. Worth a read, for sure-it outlines how the elite athlete is not being legally penalized, gym rats are.
Maybe there will be excerpts from my interview in one of the upcoming
segments; maybe-maybe not. :confused:

Good job MikeS!

We need as much positive publicity as we can get. F'n Bush and his policy makers need to focus on things much more important than steroid usage.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws