over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I was once on OLM

Thats somewhat how I know TheRoid... I jusr DM'd him to refresh his memory and see if he remembers me. My memory is hazy so some things i mention may not be between him and I, but that DM should ring a bell.

@TheRoid Wheres your main forum at? This is the best Ive found since old OLM but anasci is active and well too
I'm getting old but memory still serves me fairly well mate....
Nowadays mostly OLM, here at ProM and anasci is nice too, but talk about zero traffic...

I'm getting old but memory still serves me fairly well mate....
Nowadays mostly OLM, here at ProM and anasci is nice too, but talk about zero traffic...

Weird huh... I remember after "maintenance" or whatever for that time it was slightly different then it changed. Same admin? Big A amd is forums do the best. George Spellwin never though EF would become what it is now as well.

Before OLM there was "Meso" Everybody left there after they closed the classifieds. Meso was even crazier than early OLM. Any guys here from the early days at Meso?

Before OLM there was "Meso" Everybody left there after they closed the classifieds. Meso was even crazier than early OLM. Any guys here from the early days at Meso?

Meso is horrible. No one there is of any help to answer questions, and god forbid if you disagree with someone thats been there for years. They gang up on you like bullies. And dont post anything that you may regret later. Your posts cant be edited. And Millard Baker wont delete anything. He wont even delete your account if you ask him. And the classifieds are still there, its in a section called the steroid underground. Members insist there is no sourcing, which is ridiculous, because the underground is filled with them. Millard Baker, lets that place and the members run wild, and they pretty much do what they want. Members fight, throw insults, and that fool doesn't do anything. Only way to get banned from that place is if you threaten someone, or post their personal info or pics.

Meso is horrible. No one there is of any help to answer questions, and god forbid if you disagree with someone thats been there for years. They gang up on you like bullies. And dont post anything that you may regret later. Your posts cant be edited. And Millard Baker wont delete anything. He wont even delete your account if you ask him. And the classifieds are still there, its in a section called the steroid underground. Members insist there is no sourcing, which is ridiculous, because the underground is filled with them. Millard Baker, lets that place and the members run wild, and they pretty much do what they want. Members fight, throw insults, and that fool doesn't do anything. Only way to get banned from that place is if you threaten someone, or post their personal info or pics.

I agree with the above. It can be like a bunch of bullies in a way, not to sound whiny haha!, the whole internet tough guy thing is taken to a new level at times. They just treat people poorly. It can be entertaining and there are some good knowledge and members but the bro’s club going on there can be annoying.

Meso-RX was great, for a while (2001-2007 or so, at least until they closed the classifieds.) Lots of great people and great sources (and more than a few scammers.) Every board has it's time in the sun, whether it was the old Renegade board, the UG, Anabolex, Meso-RX, Outlaw, SSB, Elite Fitness, etc. Eventually things change and people move on. Nothing lasts forever, sad to say.

Meso-RX was great, for a while (2001-2007 or so, at least until they closed the classifieds.) Lots of great people and great sources (and more than a few scammers.) Every board has it's time in the sun, whether it was the old Renegade board, the UG, Anabolex, Meso-RX, Outlaw, SSB, Elite Fitness, etc. Eventually things change and people move on. Nothing lasts forever, sad to say.

You are correct sir. MESO-RX is horrible but, it used to be the best board on the planet. Too early for you youngsters. Think I joined in 2003, best info, best classifieds, completely the wild wild west! Hooked up wit my first sponsor there. Place changed my life. When they closed the classies everyone went to OLM. I was a member here soon after.

Unfortunately meso is one of the busiest boards our there and has the worst people you can think of. Sources are automatically hated till proven otherwise lol. Ouaw has barely any new posts for some reason for many years already. I can’t believe sponsors pay to be there still

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131