advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I was wondering if pickles are bad for you ,since They don't have calories no carbs

Just FYI, I picked up 2 jars of pickles last night after work from the grocery just because of this thread...lol

lol, I love pickles especially on a diet it kills my appetite when on a no carb diet I only asked to make sure there wasn't something in it besides sodium that will interfere with my diet

......waiting on little slice.......

lol.. sorry to disappoint.. I feel kinda bad for the guy.

Anyways, OP. IIRC, if something has less than 5 calories per serving, it can be reported as having 0 calories.

if it helps curb your appetite, id say go for it. it's highly unlikely that you will be able to eat enough pickles to derail your diet.

If I run out of olive juice for my dirty martinis' I use pickle juice in a pinch

If i was to choose

...I'd reach for lactofermentation pickles. Your gut microbiome will thank you:)

I hear ya. lol

Ok..then my serious response. My prep coach when I was competing, Justin Harris, gave me two "free foods" if I needed them...pickles and sugar free jello. They both came in handy deep into those preps.

OP, some pickles are racist... So ask the customer service if these pickles would triple in calories once they get inside you

One of my favorites, however had to back off because of the sodium. I imitate them with baby cucumbers drizzled with Balsamic Vinegar. The vinegar I use would def upset your diet. Cucumbers have been my "goto" for some time.

BTW I now have some 20 year Balsamics. Amazing.

Anyways, OP. IIRC, if something has less than 5 calories per serving, it can be reported as having 0 calories.

if it helps curb your appetite, id say go for it. it's highly unlikely that you will be able to eat enough pickles to derail your diet.

Challenge accepted

be honest how many of you bought pickles?

I had a girl friend who found sucking on my pickle was a good way to avoid caloric intake; until my pickle shot pickle juice. :eek:

Serious reply: a dill pickle contains 5 calories. Feel free to add a few day if it keeps you from cheating on your diet.

LMAO!

This is foreal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol, I love pickles especially on a diet it kills my appetite when on a no carb diet I only asked to make sure there wasn't something in it besides sodium that will interfere with my diet

pickles are great on a lower carb diet, they help keep you full and pre training the sodium helps you get a great pump, works well.

ever heard of taking in salt pre workout?

One of those foods that I really wish I enjoyed the taste of more :( Seems like they're be great finger food when feeling hungry but trying to keep calories low.

Anyone got similar low-cal snacks that help tide you over? Cutting has never been easy for me lol.

One of those foods that I really wish I enjoyed the taste of more :( Seems like they're be great finger food when feeling hungry but trying to keep calories low.

Anyone got similar low-cal snacks that help tide you over? Cutting has never been easy for me lol.
Celery..... Similar crunch as a pickle and not bad for you.

Personally I like jerky, it's hard to just eat a small amount though!
pickles are great on a lower carb diet, they help keep you full and pre training the sodium helps you get a great pump, works well.

ever heard of taking in salt pre workout?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Sadly it's true. True for everything that is "calorie free". Even diet soda will have calories if you drink enough of it. Although it'd be pretty hard to consume that much.

Most grocery store pickles are not fermented they're pickled using vinegar and don't have the probiotic and enzymatic benefits of fermented pickles (or other veggies for that matter).
I eat "Bubbies" brand fermented pickles (they're the easiest to find locally).

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws