over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I will be on ESPN radio in about an hour

AWN2004

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I am getting to talk on ESPN radio in about an hour. Its supposed to be a Q/A session on sports supplements and what the future of sports supplementation might hold. I was just informed that I would be talking live. Talk about putting a guy on the spot! lol. So Id like to ask you guys to give me a little feedback on some stuff. I get to talk about basic concepts but if I get a chance to sneak in my own opinion Im going to. All professionalism taken into consideration of course. Let me know what you guys would want to hear someone say.

How about manybe how targeting supplements for banning is absurd.

Do your thing bro........;)

ignorance

how bout the media and how it has portrayed and marketed supplements and how they have over dramatized them. Also how the govt needs to have logical, credible information that is and has been supported by a credible study to take these prodcuts off the market. This is a world of serious competition and a dog eat dog world we do not celebrate 2nd place, only 1st do we herald. Why does society blame our athletes for finding ways to better themselves so they can make a living and to get to # 1. Also what about the govt taking supps off the market r trying to control them to make people more inclined to go to big PHARMA. Its all about money and politics
gooey

Yell TEAMSKIP a couple times at the top of your lungs for no reason. The exposure would be nice.

Thanks,
Skip

Dont know if you have already completed your radio show but how about comparing why men women can have sex changes take hormones and its legal for cosmetic reasons but we can not choose to privately in our own home take supplements. MM

How did it go?
Hopefully well and good job getting the spot!

media sensationalism

let us know how it went brother :)

I had a good time on the show. I was on for about 30 mins or so and was asked questions mainly pretaining to diet and supplements. I got to answer some live calls which was kinda fun. The one thing I did get to touch on was how, in my opinion, that sports supplements are being targeted (by the government) for no reason. The show was VERY screened so I knew nobody would have gotten through with a smart, honest question that they didnt want on the air. I was also on there representing the company I work for but at the same time my boss used to compete and knows exactly what it takes to be competitive. All in all I think it went well and they are talking about perhaps doing a segment of question and answer in a couple of weeks. If they do decide to do that, I am going to post the phone number and Id be thrilled if some of you guys would call up so I could have a chance to entertain some topics that need to be honestly talked about. Thanks guys I will keep you posted!

AWN2004 said:
If they do decide to do that, I am going to post the phone number and Id be thrilled if some of you guys would call up so I could have a chance to entertain some topics that need to be honestly talked about. Thanks guys I will keep you posted!

awesome. if i'm not at work during the show, i'll def. call and ask something "responsible" not "a guy at the gym said andro and creatine will make my shit out my liver, is that true?" :rolleyes: :)

Skip said:
Yell TEAMSKIP a couple times at the top of your lungs for no reason. The exposure would be nice.

Thanks,
Skip

I tried that today at work a couple of times. Didn't seem to go over too well...

:D :D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members