over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

i woke up everyday and say

evolving

Registered
there's only one thing that's given, that is today. I am going to train the hardest i ever have, push myself to the limit, get uncomfortable, keep pushing.

i will not allow temptation to win, i will not allow anything to get in my way today, nothing. My mind will not defeat my body, fatigue is only in the mind.

i can see change, i can see the results i want on the horizon, so today i will do EVERYTHING in my power to make it happen.

at 5am, this is what gets me out of bed. What do you do or say?

<i don't actually say this out loud, my wife would have a shitfit if i woke her or the girls up>

<i don't actually say this out loud, my wife would have a shitfit if i woke her or the girls up>

That's classic LMAO

My first thought is very similar though. With the exception or addition of pretty much saying to myself that today I will continue to prove the people that doubt me wrong and reach my goals as a whole new, bigger, and leaner me.

There was a quote i read on another forum, something like this:

"Every night i pray to God to make me stronger and every morning i have to get up and do it myself"

Every morning when the alarm goes off I say, "Fuck, that went fast".

I whine like a baby followed by "SSDD"

You might want to broaden your horizons a little

there's only one thing that's given, that is today. I am going to train the hardest i ever have, push myself to the limit, get uncomfortable, keep pushing.

i will not allow temptation to win, i will not allow anything to get in my way today, nothing. My mind will not defeat my body, fatigue is only in the mind.

i can see change, i can see the results i want on the horizon, so today i will do EVERYTHING in my power to make it happen.

There is much more to life and at least a million more reasons to get out of bed then training and pushing yourself to the limit. I would be excited and jump out of bed at the thought of spending the day with the wife and girls that you spoke about.

There is much more to life and at least a million more reasons to get out of bed then training and pushing yourself to the limit. I would be excited and jump out of bed at the thought of spending the day with the wife and girls that you spoke about.

that's why i'm up at 5, so i'm done and home right as they are eating breakfast, never waste a minute.

also just realized the title should read WAKE not WOKE, i still do this.

i pray to crom but he will not listen

When I wake up, I'm thinking " Shit, my back! OWW! my knees, man where did the years go? " Then I convince myself to suck it up. Ignoring the creaking, groaning, popping sounds I begin to warm up. After about 30 min. of this my body wakes up to the fact It's time to work out.

Then there's the days when you gotta say F@$K IT !!! :rolleyes:

Mine pretty much goes like this..."Coffee...need coffee"

When I wake up, I'm thinking " Shit, my back! OWW! my knees, man where did the years go? " Then I convince myself to suck it up. Ignoring the creaking, groaning, popping sounds I begin to warm up. After about 30 min. of this my body wakes up to the fact It's time to work out.

Then there's the days when you gotta say F@$K IT !!! :rolleyes:

:yeahthat:

Roflmao!!

Well i wake up every morning reach for my cane, look at my wife and say---
:lightbulb:How did I GET HERE?!

'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore! "

very inspirational evolving.i know you and i are on some of the same baords and i like the stuff you post about.i wish i could dig deep into my soul to say those words each day but it seems my depression is hitting me harder and harder each day.i come up with new routines,different cycles/diets,etc...but haven't seriously been to the gym in like 2 months.all the muscle i worked like a beast for since last june is slowly fading away.i know i've got to get back on my bike and do what i gotta do and these words just may help me out.good looking out brotherman....

Thanks bro!

You just make up your mind that you have nothing to lose but regret, you have it in you and some days will suck some great, but you know in the end you will see the body you want and your work will be realized!

Every morning I wake up, I say to myself, guess Iran has not blown the US of the face of the Earth. Its coming though, especially if that little prick Obama wins another term.

i wake up and say if i make one sound my kids will get up and that's my ass!

then its on to fasted cardio!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner